Pages:
Author

Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation) - page 27. (Read 82590 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Not to mention that removing traceability on the "block chain" of DRK is a bad thing because now you can't really tell if the devs are giving themselves more coins and selling them.

How exactly are they giving themselves more coins? What type of FUD is this?

If it is truly anonymous then that would be possible. Not something I would want to touch.

No it wouldn't. The coin's code is opensource. There's no extra coin generation for the devs.

Also does this imply that DarkSend is not open source? that would make sense for it to be truly anonymous.

Darkcoin is opensource. DarkSend is in development (RC status). DarkSend will be opensourced when finalized.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
DRK is just another pump coin.

Not to mention that removing traceability on the "block chain" of DRK is a bad thing because now you can't really tell if the devs are giving themselves more coins and selling them.

If it is truly anonymous then that would be possible. Not something I would want to touch.

Also does this imply that DarkSend is not open source? that would make sense for it to be truly anonymous.

Anonymity comes with risk and a price.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Its mindblowing how people ignore the simple facts and cant read between the lines. For me the scam alert above DRK is clear and obvious.
And of course, now im a bad naughty troll in DarkCoin thread as well. 
One fan even referred to those facts as "simple mistakes". A simple mistake done by DRK proffessional dev. Right...
It was all perfectly planned in my opinion. Cant prove it, but its rather obvious to me.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
You need to know that DARKCOIN is a real threat to this MOB. They have an agenda.
They are deeply involved in one of the biggest SCAMS of all time, which is LITECOIN.
Its the same gang trying to jump on the anon coin bandwagon now, pumping the shit out of crap like Monero.
Advertising anonymity, although they have nothing working at hand. Their software is a proven train wreck, it'll never work.
They can't even put a decent wallet together. Mining is a nightmare, orphans, nothing but orphans.
The blockchain is bloated to 8 times the size of Bitcoin's, due to their poor, unscalable implementation, and on and on it goes.

Call them out, keep this thread going.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hehe i didn't miss the launch for the 100th time, i was there at launch but prevented from mining like 80% of the board because there were no pools and no windows qt.

So it's other people's fault that the only thing you're able to do is copy&pasting a batch script and following that up with a double-click? Seriously, dude. Get a grip on yourself. You didn't see the potential and/or weren't willing to invest like 2 hours into getting your miner running. Everyone around woulda been happy to help you with setting it up. And why on earth would you need a pool when the diff is <1?
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
Interesting thread.  I do wonder when a better dark spinoff will come around.
I'm looking at Monero and Qazar. Any thoughts?

Haha.. didn't expect that kind of question.  I seriously doubt the coin to be is present at this exact moment but who knows.

I looked briefly at monero for the first time and it did not offer any significant upgrade to dark as far as I could see.  My prediction = busto.
Qazar either you misspelled or something because a search query ended up dry.

I think DRK's quasi pow/pos hybrid (masternodes) is good, but I think a more inclusive hybrid would be better.  10% of mining fees going just to masternodes doesn't seem sufficient imo.  More to masternodes and something to normal users running nodes based on their holdings.

I think the ultimate coin on today's scale would be something like dark while taking a look at the benefits of all the top coins and including what is possible.  Add in some of peercoin's allure.  Add in a scientific basis like primecoin if that is possible to put some of the work to good use.  ETC.  And above all, innovate and be the first to market with the coin with infrastructure in place to prevent competition from insta alt-coining you.

Unfortunately I know zero about programming so I don't know what is possible and what isn't.  I do know that I am serious about privacy so I'm glad that dark is getting attention regardless.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
it was scam but.. price is so high u cannot stop it now.
legendary
Interesting thread.  I do wonder when a better dark spinoff will come around.

Download a client and try using them or mining them. Share the experience...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Please try to stick to the facts, show me some lies with evidence they are lies.

For example this is a lie: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6904454
it's a pump and dump instamined , premined scam coin just like AUR.

There is no premine. Do you need evidence? Check the blockchain.

There are more lies in that one quote alone but it's been dealt with in that thread already.

sorry instamine and thats not any better.

It is worse.

Premine takes a chunk for the devs (usually stated at a certain %) you can choose to mine or not mine. If you mine at the start you have a chance of some easy coins.

instamine by dev teams takes unknown chunk and takes all easy coins from miners too.

I prefer a fair stated % premine if i have to choose, although even that should be held by escrow and given gradually to dev for continued support.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Please try to stick to the facts, show me some lies with evidence they are lies.

There are more lies in that one quote alone but it's been dealt with in that thread already.

sorry instamine and thats not any better.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

legendary
Sorry you're on every thread on the main section spamming drk, it must have been another thread where you were talking to me.

Sorry but just because you are a spammer doesn't mean everyone else is. I'm just correcting the lies you spammers spread. That's all. And this is the only thread where I've been talking to you. So, try again.

I really hope one of these days one of the coins where you didn't manage to miss the lunch takes off so you could ease off that jealousy and anger.

Hehe i didn't miss the launch for the 100th time, i was there at launch but prevented from mining like 80% of the board because there were no pools and no windows qt. I told him not to launch without those because it was unfair. He went ahead and did it anyway because he wanted to mine a ton with no competition from windows miners Smiley

noob you were probably not even around then were you?

do some reading, then come back with some evidence.
Sorry you're on every thread on the main section spamming drk, it must have been another thread where you were talking to me.

Sorry but just because you are a spammer doesn't mean everyone else is. I'm just correcting the lies you spammers spread. That's all. And this is the only thread where I've been talking to you. So, try again.

I really hope one of these days one of the coins where you didn't manage to miss the lunch takes off so you could ease off that jealousy and anger.
legendary
Is there something wrong with you? other than being a drk pumper?

What premine? and where did i said anything about 1 person having 2 million?

I wasn't even talking to you. Do you always assume everything is about you?

No wonder you get so many things so wrong when you can't even follow who's talking to who.

The facts i presented are not wrong.

I wasn't even talking to you. Do you always assume everything is about you?

No wonder you get so many things so wrong when you can't even follow who's talking to who.
legendary
Keep your hopes up bagholders.. but don't come and cry a river if the dev team drop their premine.
There's no premine.

There's no one with 2 million.

Anyone who says there is is clueless, moron, or both.

Or people that deny this maybe are just bagholders ?
I've seen it all.. so don't think people are stupid, the whole record when and how many coins are mined are online everyone can check this.

Ok show it to me then. Show the premine, and show someone with 2 million.

I'll be away for a few hours so you should have enough time to do this.

You've had now 2 weeks to show the premine and someone with 2 million. Is it fair to say you were lying or do you just need more time?

Nobody has 2 million, the 2 million was mined between about 12 main instaminers on day 1. These are now spread out over multiple wallets. Who can say if they were sold or moved across multiple wallets?

Do some reading first then ask questions if you have any real questions that is. It is boring if you bring nothing new to discuss.

Anything other than the facts i can't discuss with you. So the next thing you ask about or state have some evidence or don't say it.

Read the OP again and only claim I said things that i have said.
Keep your hopes up bagholders.. but don't come and cry a river if the dev team drop their premine.
There's no premine.

There's no one with 2 million.

Anyone who says there is is clueless, moron, or both.

Or people that deny this maybe are just bagholders ?
I've seen it all.. so don't think people are stupid, the whole record when and how many coins are mined are online everyone can check this.

Ok show it to me then. Show the premine, and show someone with 2 million.

I'll be away for a few hours so you should have enough time to do this.

You've had now 2 weeks to show the premine and someone with 2 million. Is it fair to say you were lying or do you just need more time?
legendary
instamined by a handful of people in 24 hours

There were a huge number of people mining in the first day.

Yeah yeah, check the Block explorer you will see most of day one coins went to a handful of wallets. This has been proven many times.

Really ? how was this HUGE amount of people mining with no windows qt and no pools?  

HUGE amount of people mining compared to what? zero?

Most miners use linux. Add this to the "facts".

Also keep in mind that there is a huge amount of people mining bytecoin and bytecoin clones which do not even have a graphic-based wallet for any operating system and are far harder to mine than your usual bitcoin-based-coin. If you give it a try you'll understand what I'm talking about.

By the rationale that no windows wallet = disaster, these coins should be the scam of the scam for having such a barrier to entry / barrier to mine due to their different way that they are setup.
Pages:
Jump to: