Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 7. (Read 4333 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
November 29, 2018, 11:44:04 AM
Unfortunately, we can not do much about this. The only thing we can do is not to participate in such projects and without our funding, no one will survive. I do not know how to remove them, but we really need to do something about this, otherwise it will continue to grow. Now what we can do is just to avoid them, study about their groups and projects before you join any ICO.
You can do much, convincing a project scam or legit project is not as easy as you might think. You cannot be sure by just looking at the developer but there are many small things that can ensure that the project is scam or legit. You can be active in scam accousation forums in order to ensure the project, the more people who understand or know how to convince a project, the more chances of cryptocurrency avoiding a bad image scam.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 11:38:02 AM
Nowadays it is not very difficult to detect scam ICO. You should simply check the info about the project at different crypto portals and websites.
on the contrary, I think that currently analyzing a project is very difficult, in fact some projects are good in appearance and promise in WP documents, even they do KYC end up with a scam
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
I think that is what the market and whales doing they are kicking off scammers with long bear market and falling price
Whales and there are scammers who play against the crowd and want to shake the last money to buy themselves at more attractive prices.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 11:10:42 AM
Unfortunately, we can not do much about this. The only thing we can do is not to participate in such projects and without our funding, no one will survive. I do not know how to remove them, but we really need to do something about this, otherwise it will continue to grow. Now what we can do is just to avoid them, study about their groups and projects before you join any ICO.
Activity: 462
November 29, 2018, 10:58:41 AM
I think that is what the market and whales doing they are kicking off scammers with long bear market and falling price
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 29, 2018, 08:45:09 AM
Yes indeed the number of scam projects this year is so high. I think we need some kind a filter that can help us for choosing ICO. A filter can protec us from fraud attempt and guaranted a ico so investor trust a project and spend their money on it. Just my opinion good luck mate.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 29, 2018, 08:29:38 AM
Yah! What could be a scam? Now there are only real projects on the market. No one self-respecting investor will invest in story without a prototype, at least, and even without a working product!

Real projects or not are not a conclusion to as whether the token or coin associated will be a success. I have seen a lot of non-real projects become big successes. Look at EOS for the biggest example. No prototype no product just copypaste code. And when they did get the product moving, it just became worse. Investors is normal to want to invest in ideas but we now learn that ideas in crypto are literally 100 ideas a day, and all implementable at code level.

Utility is still the major obstacle! Product can be great but if nobody uses? Product can be stupid kitties but if people use it, it becomes a success!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 29, 2018, 08:28:19 AM
Governments are not in a hurry to help cryptocurrencies as a whole, because they are not interested in this, they will take action only when they see that the cryptocurrency will face another fall and will start to grow!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 29, 2018, 08:14:10 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
In this year scams project is increase more than previous year, i think we really need good security project so they can protect investors from the scammers. I think next year scammers will decrease.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 29, 2018, 07:52:05 AM
Those past years were the golden days of ICOs, now most of them are literally scam projects.

Just have learned that through ICO they can collect much money without any need of surpassing any requirement from the government. But since SEC is starting to step in, they are becoming careful now and concerned to the investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 07:39:40 AM
We need to start by instilling a culture of a smart investor. Many people too lazy to study the project before investing in it. I think only 1 out of 10 read the white paper and only 1 out of 50 look on the teams profile.
Most of the scam project can be detected by simply analyzing this information. We never get rid of scammers, they always are near to the money. But we can be more cautious and selective. And I think it will be a good start.
Activity: 941
November 29, 2018, 07:25:23 AM
I saw with my own eyes that there were fake projects that had already been planned with only capital communication through social media, they seemed to be gathering teams from various countries even though they only put up their photos and pretended to create ico, it was very disgusting

They just want to get money from the results of the fraud they did and this year there were many things that happened. You should be careful to look for a project that you want to follow.
we already know that bad thing happened this year. Even with the poor market increasingly making a lot of project scams. there must be something that limits ico going on, if not it will be more ico who deceives many participants.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
November 29, 2018, 07:23:08 AM
I saw with my own eyes that there were fake projects that had already been planned with only capital communication through social media, they seemed to be gathering teams from various countries even though they only put up their photos and pretended to create ico, it was very disgusting

They just want to get money from the results of the fraud they did and this year there were many things that happened. You should be careful to look for a project that you want to follow.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
November 29, 2018, 07:13:05 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.
There is actually nothing to do with that. Scam projects is there when I was first started joining bounty campaigns. But not totally all projects are like that maybe you said that because the project youve join in didnt reach their target and nothing for them to pay you. Cryptomarket is actually down right now so we should wait for it to recover.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
November 29, 2018, 07:07:37 AM
Nowadays it is not very difficult to detect scam ICO. You should simply check the info about the project at different crypto portals and websites.
Activity: 476
November 29, 2018, 06:57:04 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
November 29, 2018, 06:54:41 AM
Yah! What could be a scam? Now there are only real projects on the market. No one self-respecting investor will invest in story without a prototype, at least, and even without a working product!
Activity: 378
November 29, 2018, 06:51:03 AM
You cannot defend your rights in any way. Your only way is to abandon the ICO investment and learn more about cryptocurrencies. This year, the cryptocurrency market is sluggish, most investors are losing money, and ICO's failure rate is very high.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
November 29, 2018, 06:40:16 AM
The easiest step is to leave. The absence of punishments and binding rules makes the scammer free to carry out the action. Then we must always be vigilant. In my country, the government has warned that cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, is a high-risk investment.

Before leaving, you first need to understand that the project is really scam. A lot of projects start their way honestly, but having collected enough money can turn into a scam. Like, for example, the Jinbi Token project by Sylon manager, which collected more than $ 40 million (according to their assurances). Since yesterday, they deleted the chat and banned all chat participants, including investors.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 29, 2018, 06:14:58 AM
Due to the market's decentralization mechanism, no government can independently supervise and control the market, which requires all national alliances to achieve!
Pages:
Jump to: