Pages:
Author

Topic: Scam projects, what should we do! - page 8. (Read 4333 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 06:11:15 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

Nobody forces you to invest in such projects. All you need is some more attention, so you could avoid them and put your money into right ICOs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 05:34:02 AM
The easiest step is to leave. The absence of punishments and binding rules makes the scammer free to carry out the action. Then we must always be vigilant. In my country, the government has warned that cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, is a high-risk investment.
Activity: 196
November 28, 2018, 04:34:22 AM
This year we have witnessed many scams projects that we have invest in more than others years.  I think scamming activities is high this year more than others years and I will like to find out the way out of this. Are we going to find solutions for this by developing more security projects? I think we can kick scammers from icos market and if we can not do this governments should come in and help this market.

We need to create an organization, which will destroy all the fake tokens and will restrict their future appearance. It seems to be the only way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 06:23:12 AM
I think only when strict responsibility will be applied to those who launched scam ICOs, the number of such "projects" will decrease dramatically
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 06:17:26 AM
I think we need a new standard for ICO fund raising model if we want the industry to thrive again and I think the DAICO concept will be a perfect solution. Any solution that can protect the interest of investors and force team to be responsible will surely chase off scammers and those that has nothing tangible to offer out of the industry.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 26, 2018, 06:12:58 AM

we really need regulation to become an ico bridge, ico must have a credible license that can be held accountable so that investors have more full trust. but it seems difficult to happen if it does not involve countries in the world. and this is the real problem
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
November 26, 2018, 06:07:12 AM
We should invest a lot of our time to investigate different project, and search for the proofs of legit for an ICO. It may cost a lot of time, but it would definitely save a lot of money in the future, if you detect a scam project.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2018, 06:01:12 AM
Yes indeed, scam projects are now increasingly developing. This is because crypto is very free to use and develop, so that everyone can make their respective ICO projects even though they are scam projects. So it is very natural if scam projects are growing from year to year. I don't know how this can be prevented and I don't think this will be changed unless there are regulations that tighten the making of the ICO so that it can be better monitored so that scam projects cannot be developed.
Activity: 504
November 26, 2018, 01:02:41 AM
You have left and forget your coin getting from scam project, never is important you get from ico investment or bounty campaign, you have take more experience at the future with new ico and bounty campaign project if you joined.
Activity: 434
November 26, 2018, 12:59:42 AM
There is no need to think long when you know for certain that the project you are following is a scam. Immediately move and join in other projects that have better quality and high potential, not a scam. To be able to find out, at least you join a project that has reached its minimum sales target. This method helps you to know the prospects of the project.
Activity: 406
November 26, 2018, 12:17:37 AM

Of course, 2018 was the worst period for investors in the ICO market. Because the number of scams among the new ICO projects turned out to be too large. Therefore, there were big problems and difficulties in finding really reliable and promising projects that will be developed in the future.
Activity: 462
November 25, 2018, 03:33:39 AM
Our current difficulty is that we are not sure if the project is safe. I think this is an unsolvable problem. Due to the decentralization of the market, no country can achieve unified management and supervision of the market!
Activity: 1078
November 25, 2018, 03:31:32 AM
It is usually rather difficult to identify scam projects, so I do not think they can be regulated. If you are an ICO investor, the best way to avoid participation in scam ICOs is to analyze the projects carefully, starting with the idea and the team.
Activity: 14
November 25, 2018, 03:28:15 AM
What to do on such market?
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 03:18:10 AM
we are very difficult to determine which projects are really serious in developing the project or just playing around to get big funds from investors, so this is what we need to know that this kind of project should be avoided, therefore returning to strict regulations in creating a project
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
November 25, 2018, 03:17:40 AM
There are so many SCAM projects.
I do know that there will be more of that.
How can we really not have them?
I want to know the basic and the thing we should have to not cross with them nor join them
i have been into many BOUNTY, i encountered more than 3 of them.
I have a similar experience. Now I choose the projects after examining them with all possible resources. I do not feel good promoting a project that ultimately results in a SCAM. Also for our crypto world, it is very harmful. I wish there are strategies that do not allow them to create themselves anymore.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
November 25, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
I think the steps taken are many to eliminate scams but they still exist.
due to the absence of current regulations from the government, it is better to guard ourselves to be careful to invest in an ICO project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 03:05:31 AM
for now I can only direct here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0, because I think this forum is the biggest in the world in the context of the discussion about cryptocurrency
I am very sad to see my bitcoin brother being a victim of a recent SCAM case
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
November 25, 2018, 02:56:57 AM
yes, in 2018 there were so many scam projects and the best solutions to avoid scam projects we had to be careful in determining projects and doing a lot of research to avoid scam projects
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 25, 2018, 02:56:50 AM
The only way to stop scammer is to stop investing to ICO who do you think is scam and for sure once that happen scammer will be lazy to create ICO. Before investing make sure you will do make some research to know if the ICO is scam or not.
Pages:
Jump to: