Pages:
Author

Topic: School Uniform - page 10. (Read 1924 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 01:40:51 AM
School uniform is important because it represent the school you are enrolled and it look very good to see children wearing school uniforms and it is easy to distinguished from out of school youth in the place.
Activity: 115
February 18, 2018, 01:25:39 AM
School uniform is important in school, because it is how you handled your self in uniform and maintain being neat in school it is a form of discipline to you, because after we graduated surely we do apply from different agency or company and surely if you will be employed you should obey all the rules and regulation including the wearing of uniform.
Activity: 107
February 18, 2018, 12:55:58 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

It's probbly not needed, but its still better to have children go to school in uniforms. They will be representing their schools and that would in a way teach them to be responsible with their actions. It also in a way give them a sense of belonging.
yes it is necessary because through it, people can notice that a student is a student. Wherever students go, they will easily be notices and may avail the discounts for them.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Dynatiq ICO BONUS 50%!
February 18, 2018, 12:53:49 AM
I don’t think school uniforms are bad and I don’t think wearing informal clothes is a bad option either.
Activity: 41
February 18, 2018, 12:43:04 AM
A uniform worn by students of primary and secondary various
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 11:53:31 PM
It is necessary to have uniform because it distinguish and represent every school. It shows decency, neatness and formality in students. For me it is convenient to have school uniforms because I don't have to think what I going to wear and to not wear the same clothes repeatedly because i don't have may clothes to wear.
Activity: 69
February 17, 2018, 11:42:52 PM
Wearing uniform is representing which school you study.and easy to determine.so for me uniform is important.ita nice to see students wearing formal .

I agree that uniforms are good overall, but it's not to better identify the students. Outside of the school, it's nobody's business to be able to identify to what school a kid goes to. It's none of their business.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 10:59:18 PM
for me Uniform is necessary to distinguish what type of school you are attending and what level are you, also
you will not have to worry about what type or kind of dress you will wear since you are wearing uniforms.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
February 17, 2018, 10:37:30 PM
Wearing uniform is representing which school you study.and easy to determine.so for me uniform is important.ita nice to see students wearing formal .
Activity: 58
February 17, 2018, 07:36:40 PM
Uniforms, according to me are important as they maintain equality when the students are trying to study.
Activity: 76
February 17, 2018, 04:11:53 PM
The students should not be allowed to were informal clothes when they are studying as it will create problems and discriminations.
Activity: 252
February 16, 2018, 12:04:26 PM
In my opinion, it is nice to wear school uniform, because it is presentable at the same time it is nice to see the formally of every students.
Activity: 44
February 16, 2018, 11:59:10 AM
School uniform is nice and cozy for me because it's neat looking and really recognize where school you are studying..
Activity: 200
February 16, 2018, 11:14:16 AM
I liked school uniform, in my opinion it was beautiful and businesslike, so i don't see nothing bad in it
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
February 16, 2018, 10:07:29 AM
Hated to wear it in my school years. Made me feel like a robot. School system has to be changed
Activity: 49
February 16, 2018, 07:42:12 AM
I find both pros and against points this idea. I think the ability to learn and assimilate has nothing to do with the need to wear certain clothes but, looking from another perspective, I consider that uniforms have the role of not creating social differences. If a class has such material discrepancies, the role of uniforms is to create equality among children.
Activity: 24
February 16, 2018, 07:37:25 AM
Its not necessary that students need to wear uniform but it is so nice to see the student wearing a school uniform and because it is represent there school,and there are some students that not wear a school uniform so it up on the school rules if the student should wear uniform or not..
Activity: 80
February 16, 2018, 06:58:27 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

That's a soviet/marxist mentality. Students should wear whatever makes them comfortable (within the dresscode), so that they don't bother with their look while studying. Otherwise, they will complain that the school is trying to impsoe something they don't like. Let's just bear in mind, that the uniform does not affect on the effectiveness of the studying process, but impsing something on the students may ignite certain discomfort. Thus, I think that students should wear whatever they like, whatever makes them comfortable (within the dresscode).
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 16, 2018, 05:59:13 AM
School uniform looks very classy but I don't know if it's practical for children and their parents. So, I would say, I'm pro dresscode but contra uniform. I think a dresscode must be. Clothes is one of the ways to discipline (just compare how you feel in a white collar shirt and in a festival dress).
Activity: 128
February 16, 2018, 05:52:38 AM
I think uniforms in different schools help us to easily determine where school they have been . Unifrom also helps student ,so they didnt need to think everyday what they can ware .
Pages:
Jump to: