Pages:
Author

Topic: School Uniform - page 11. (Read 1927 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 04:03:25 AM
A school uniform is very important to very student. A student take his uniform very strictly that's all.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 03:56:02 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

Uniform is not necessary, a student must wear something that makes him/her comfortable so that it will be easy for him/her to understand the lessons. Also, the quality of education is more important than the wearing of uniform. Uniform does not make engineers or doctors, quality education is.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 16, 2018, 03:40:56 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

For me the school uniform symbolize the organize of the school the unity of each every students that study on the school , this is necessary because especially to know the name of school. To be honest as a teen and also as a student , sometimes I don't use my school uniform because I know all of us teen wanted to suit on our own ways , like fashion.
Activity: 29
February 15, 2018, 08:04:55 PM
I think having school uniform doesn't only tell the distinction of a school but also set the students to be more disciplined. I'm not really against on having school uniform. Also removing school uniform requires a lot of clothes because let's accept the fact that students wont wear the same clothes they already worn. This is not an issue for me but I think my main point is regardless of having or having not implementing school uniform, we should always put into sense the discipline within us.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
February 15, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

I am all for students wearing uniforms, it gives a sense of discipline and of belonging. Perhaps, the balance should be one day a week without uniform so not as to be too strict.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 04:48:49 PM
I think uniform is not that necessary for the studying of the students because we went to school to study and gain knowledge that we can apply in our life as we grow and experience the real world. In my opinion we do not have this dress codes for formality of school because there are people that they pushing themselves, striving their parents just to gove them a good education,  enroll them in a good school so that their children wont experience what they experience when they did not finish their studies.
Activity: 93
January 23, 2018, 11:41:20 PM
I believe school uniforms are necessary for school children in our country. I am living in a developing country in South Asia. In our country we are having both private education institutes and free education institutes which are totally sponsored by the government. Government is distributing uniform materials for free of charge to government school students. This is a good concept for a country like us. In our country government schools are more popular compared to private schools. Children from all levels of income earners are attending to same schools without any classification and barrier. In order to maintain equality with school students, school uniforms are very important in our country. But this uniform designs can vary school to school. Because of that I think school uniforms is very much required to our county in order to maintain equality among school children.
Activity: 124
January 23, 2018, 10:14:33 PM
School uniform is very important. Why? Because when you have two pairs of uniform and clean every time you go to school your comfortable to enter even you don't have money. Not just like without  uniform if you have only old clothes maybe your not going to school.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
January 23, 2018, 01:50:56 PM
I loved my school blazer but couldn't afford a good one  Cry..
The only one i could afford was what the government grant money allowed me to buy we in the UK the poor got a school uniform grant to buy school uniform ..
The blazer i could only buy every 2 years if lucky because the money wasn't enough to buy a good blazer shoes pants and what not..
BUT now the poor UK children don't even get a school grant anymore .. Cry

But why is a school uniform needed?..

Because your all the same in the school one rich child will dress better than a poor child and the poor child will get abuse..
They do i been there getting called a tramp because your trainers are not as good as the richer children so you get called a tramp and it hurts when loads of children call you names .. Cry Cry

Then that abuse can make a child become ANGRY then next time another child called me a tramp they got a punch right in the jaw..
So you see why children need a school uniform  Wink..  Your all the same and you belong to the school from the second you walk in until the end of the day..

Oh and because of that abuse my child goes in the best TRAINERS mine was terrible shameful ..Blame parents i was only a child ..
See many people on here have no idea of poverty and the causes they just think your own fault for not earning a living ..

When a child is born it wears what it's parents put on it in so many ways ..
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
in my country students should be school uniforms, I do not agree with this because I think learning does not need to wear uniforms, which is important we learn and pay the school fees is enough
Activity: 33
January 23, 2018, 01:37:13 PM
It all depends on the stage in which you are. School uniform is very goo for lower ages, to avoid discrimination and to inculcate discipline and decency.
Activity: 28
January 23, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

for me yes, to know immediately where or what school she is studying. for less on clothing and student appearance and decent look. than the other clothes
Activity: 75
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
January 23, 2018, 01:28:47 PM
The school uniform for me is nonsense. Why should everyone walk the same, what is the point of this. Especially when they make a terrible form.
Activity: 83
January 23, 2018, 01:09:35 PM
School uniforms are very important for every school.
Because the uniform shows the identity of the place where the person is attending school.
and uniforms can show what level of status we are at what level of school.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
January 23, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

I think yes it is necessary to put the school uniform to students , because it's served or it symbolize unity of it , school uniform is very important especially to know where school you came from. Having a uniform serve us to be unite , to carry the school name , to be proud , a respect not only for the school but for you. And one thing school uniform help us to be an organize , to see our love and appreciation on our schools.
Activity: 65
Sky has no limit
January 23, 2018, 11:11:16 AM
School uniform is a symbols that you are a student and can see the different then others school uniform.I agree and support the school uniform solve the parents to spend many money to buy clothes.
Activity: 203
January 23, 2018, 10:12:57 AM
I think we need school uniform. Many parents don`t have money for designer clothes. Then the children who have them start mock the others.
With school uniform at least we would solve this problem. I believe that schools do not teach kids the most important in life and this being humble.
Life can turn around 180 degrees in one day and you can lose everything. And also we dont choose parents.

As a student school uniform is very important. It signifies values, discipline and knowledge. To those student wearing it i could say that, let and show everyone that you are eager to learn. Let everyone that you have the right to learn on how to deal and handle life as years pass by. Knowledge is wealth, children and students is our hope and our future, we must teach them and equipped to be a good citizen someday.
Activity: 112
January 23, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
I think we need school uniform. Many parents don`t have money for designer clothes. Then the children who have them start mock the others.
With school uniform at least we would solve this problem. I believe that schools do not teach kids the most important in life and this being humble.
Life can turn around 180 degrees in one day and you can lose everything. And also we dont choose parents.
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
January 23, 2018, 09:06:55 AM
Wearing school uniform is necessary not only as school distinction while wearing a uniform we taught the students to become more responsible on their act. When a student wear a uniform it means that he/she represent the school and if he/she did something good/ bad then it portray the teachings of their school.
Activity: 106
January 23, 2018, 08:57:05 AM
Uniforms are not required in my country, and i'm not in favor or not in favor. I think uniform can be great with the fact that there is no differences between people, we treat everyone equally, as a consequence it can't prevent from harassment. But it's also great when you can dress as you want and be yourself with your own style.
Pages:
Jump to: