Pages:
Author

Topic: School Uniform - page 7. (Read 1924 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 09:47:26 AM
i think that not need make for childrens school uniform. Has nothing to do with teaching, and is waste of money
Activity: 45
March 01, 2018, 09:40:31 AM
I believe school uniforms are important as they reduce the stress of the parents and save their time.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2018, 07:48:30 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

I think school uniform is very necessary for students. Because it means that all students are equal. I mean that in my country there are many poor family who can not buy several clothes for their children. So it is easy to know who are poor or rich. When they wear school uniform, all of them are same view and it is also good for psychology of students.
Activity: 42
February 26, 2018, 09:47:38 PM
School uniforms brings in unity and it allows the kids to focus on education.
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
February 26, 2018, 01:01:52 PM
Fortunately, in my country uniforms aren't mandatory. In my opinion, it is just another way to earn some money, because someone has to pay for them.
I remember that in elementary school my parents had to pay for uniforms and it cost quite much. This is the same situation like with manual everyear there is a new manual book with few changes and guess who has to pay for it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 12:44:15 PM
most importantly, teachers in schools with mandatory uniforms spend a huge amount of time to control the wearing of this very form. All of this translates into minutes and hours of constant comments, quibbles and debates about the length of socks, the right shoes and the degree of propagandisti shirts that could be spent on something to learn something useful
Activity: 346
February 26, 2018, 12:42:40 PM
The us Department of education, which has been concerned about the introduction of school uniforms for decades, has been ordering research on this topic on a regular basis, and one of them claims that school uniforms make children behave better, fight less and tease each other less (as they would have done with children from poor families who cannot afford to buy fashionable clothes). In addition, children feel common with those who go to the same school.
Activity: 314
February 26, 2018, 12:41:15 PM
In 1998, a scientific study was carried out, which showed that pupils in schools, which introduced the form, learn a little better than those in whose schools are allowed to go to anything. Experts believe that the fact that children are not distracted by the discussion of clothes, the form sets them up for more serious behavior in the walls of the institution and reduces the time that the child spends to decide what to do today.
Activity: 56
February 26, 2018, 10:52:17 AM
school uniform is unique to one school to other school.There are different type of uniform design in the country and also in  the world.the uniform have some kind of power that it will feel you once you dress it and our mind will some where else.feel it people.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 26, 2018, 09:27:32 AM
What's the difference between the military and prison. Not much. The military has a few more perks... and guns. Both have uniforms.

Schools have uniforms, too, just like the military and prisons. But the schools have no guns. So they must be prisons.

Cool
copper member
Activity: 294
February 26, 2018, 07:26:11 AM
A school uniform teaches students to dress smartly and take pride in their appearance... Perhaps most importantly, a uniform means students don't have to worry about peer pressure when it comes to their clothes. When everyone is dressed the same, worrying about what you look like isn't so important.
Activity: 154
February 26, 2018, 07:12:22 AM
School uniform is to determine he or she are student and easy to identify where he or she schooling. School uniforms it can make student looking nice and responsible to be always clean the uniform.
Activity: 37
February 26, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
schools have become about fashion rather than education
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
February 26, 2018, 06:02:42 AM
Having a uniform creates an illusion of equality and provides the student focus on their studies not on what they have and don't have. I say it's not effective. In the real world we are not equal. Some people are richer, other smarter others more popular. We should teach students how to deal with these inequalities at a very early age so they could grasp what is important and value what they have. To focus on more substantial things than material things
Activity: 434
February 26, 2018, 04:46:57 AM
Those uniforms are not just uniforms but serve also a protection for the students especially for minors. People can easily spot them and report if they are doing inappropriate things.
Activity: 32
February 26, 2018, 03:39:05 AM
School is a place where we read to learn. Here all we are equal and school uniforms is remove the distance who is the rich or poor. It's makes students to be discipline and neat and clean.
Activity: 25
February 26, 2018, 02:32:56 AM
uniform is not necessary it especially it only adds up to your school expenses, i think the school use it for branding. The most important thing is the quality of education.
Activity: 14
February 26, 2018, 01:45:48 AM
I believe that the school uniform is not necessary. Pupils should have the right of freedom of expression. But! They should comply with the banal framework of the dress code, so that their appearance is not too pretentious and provocative.
Activity: 31
February 26, 2018, 01:33:11 AM
School uniforms is very useful and interesting for students.
Activity: 252
February 26, 2018, 01:13:41 AM
School uniform is necessary because it promote moral,  and good behavior. It discourage unhealthy rivalry and dressing competition among students
Pages:
Jump to: