Pages:
Author

Topic: School Uniform - page 8. (Read 1924 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 01:06:58 AM
The uniform school is a set of clothing standar— imposed on the institution of education. The school uniform generally worn by elementary school  and high school at various countries. The use of the school uniform set based on the rules dress atschool or the country is concerned
Activity: 91
February 26, 2018, 12:43:27 AM
school uniforms. is a school attire that is determined by school rules.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 25, 2018, 09:49:56 PM
School uniforms should include guns that the school kids can use to protect themselves from mass shooter terrorists.

Cool
Activity: 66
February 25, 2018, 04:43:03 PM
I think it's stupid. Everyone should dress as they wants. Smiley
Activity: 9
February 25, 2018, 01:36:59 PM
I do not think it's necessary. Civilian clothes are now preferred in most schools.
Activity: 75
February 25, 2018, 01:32:45 PM
I think school uniforms are great! However, there can be issues if schools do not have in place measures that enable students who are from low-income families to buy the school uniform, to buy enough of each to be able to wash them, etc. Unfortuanetly, this is still an unadressed issue in many parts of the world.
Activity: 66
February 25, 2018, 01:27:23 PM
School uniforms can serve some useful purpose, in that it may alleviate some of the peer pressure that students feel to wear the latest trends, wear something new every day. It makes students more equal. And not having to worry about what to wear each morning is ideal.
Activity: 34
February 25, 2018, 01:15:11 PM
I feel strongly both ways.  On one hand the uniform takes the peer pressure of of the students because everybody dresses the same, and it helps take pressure of of the parents in that they don't have to worry about fads and fashion.  On the other hand it does limit the individuality of each student.
Activity: 50
February 25, 2018, 11:46:57 AM
As to my opinion school in developing countries, uniforms are mostly necessary for school children because there are no any deferences among each and every student. Can be some students are rich and some are poor.  In other way schools looks very smart and neat clearly can identify students. 
Activity: 65
February 25, 2018, 11:32:39 AM
For me school uniform is much better.. because wearing school uniform is the form of patronizing, respecting and obeying the rules of your school. And when you wear uniform it is identifying where school you are from..
Activity: 32
February 25, 2018, 10:40:53 AM
In my opinion, the school uniform depends on the education department.
Uniform function of the school one of them as an identity or symbol and also to equate the level of social level.
If you do not wear a uniform will be seen clearly who is wearing expensive fashion and not. While the average abroad that freed school uniforms is a country with low social gap. So it is not too obvious the difference between the rich and the poor.

Are you well groomed in dressing? Smiley
Activity: 179
February 25, 2018, 05:48:50 AM
Wearing uniform is one of the rules and regulation in school. Wearing uniform can make student looks formal and neat.
Activity: 106
February 20, 2018, 09:18:28 AM
I think it is necessary .. because there is no difference if wearing school uniforms. look at USA, they often make fun of students who wear clothes that are not cool, because iru uniform is important
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 08:33:50 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

I think that it is still better for schools to have a school uniform for their students to look neat and their school to be respected. School uniforms are actually the representation of the name of the school. Having uniforms are better for the students to be easily recognized as students when they are outside the school premises.
Activity: 61
February 20, 2018, 08:06:12 AM
Uniforms are required in many schools. School uniforms vary from a standard issue T-shirt to rigorous requirements for many items of formal wear at private schools. School uniforms are in place in many public schools as well.
Activity: 70
February 20, 2018, 08:02:07 AM
A uniform is a type of clothing worn by members of an organization while participating in that organization 's activity. Modern uniforms are most often worn by armed forces and
paramilitary organizations such as
police , emergency services , security guards, in some workplaces and
schools and by inmates in prisons. In some countries, some other officials also wear uniforms in their duties; such is the case of the Commissioned Corps of the United States Public Health Service or the French prefects . For some organizations, such as police, it may be illegal for non members to wear the uniform.
Activity: 85
February 20, 2018, 07:54:14 AM
Uniform is what is common to people it may be cloth or footwear. It is common to students of high school and primary level.
Activity: 49
February 20, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
for me it's good
Activity: 130
February 20, 2018, 07:32:11 AM
Is uniform really necessary to students? Do we really need to formalize students to study? In most asian countries many require School uniform, mostly because of distinction of schools. However in the US, students can wear whatever they want for as long as they follow the dress code of the school on what is considere appropriate. What are your thoughts in this matter, do we really need school uniforms for students? Give some specific reasons why or why not.

School uniform is mandatory to all students.which regulated by their school department heads. And in order for them to justify the student where the school He/She studying.
Activity: 73
February 20, 2018, 07:02:41 AM
School uniforms promote a single standard of dress. Therefore, school environments become less competitive and more focused on learning. Similarly, research has shown there is a link between a student's appearance and teachers' expectations. High expectations means high achievement!
Pages:
Jump to: