Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 156. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
August 02, 2017, 09:42:37 AM
In the book has been explained that God is there and God is only one.
You believe everything that is written in the books? Then you have a wonderful book of fairy tales by Hans Christian Andersen. You will have a fabulous life if you believe everything that is written there. The Bible is the same collection of fairy tales, only larger.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 02, 2017, 09:32:45 AM
In the book has been explained that God is there and God is only one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 02, 2017, 08:57:20 AM
Like mineral + mercury = gold.

Should I feel bad that I don't know anything about your sophistry? No.  Neither I would want to know anything about cabala srabala or anything with baala on it.

Alchemy does not work. Philosopher stone does not exist. Thats a bunch of a bull... something.

Not that the alchemists did not discover something. They did. Sophistry.

Just look like mandarins have come to an end with their sophistry? Very bad. Just look like an arabs end with their sophistry - a little less bad. And now look to the puritans that just said - enough with this crap about methaphysics, lets just make a real science. How did puritans science worked out? Enourmously well... Does it says something about the sophistry you are making? Yeah it does. Its not SCIENCE.

As far as I am aware this topic is about the science.  

It's actually about proving god with science and most people here are talking about something else for some reason.

Well... Cabala is somewhat related to the God, not that I know of, but they claim it is. Its not scientific tho - so I don't know if it fits. And they - some people that have enough of time and a too little problems, are implying that Cabala is science.... Well... No, it is not.

Well... cabalist almost proves that Satan exist lol. By the same fact of them doing the sophistry. They are like their father - the greatest sophist ever existed. And that God have none of his and he has none of God.

God is simple. Science is simple. Thats a connection one should find that if one leads to the other you are on a right track. And the puritans were on the right track.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
August 02, 2017, 08:52:36 AM

Should I feel bad that I don't know anything about your sophistry? No.  Neither I would want to know anything about cabala srabala or anything with baala on it.

Alchemy does not work. Philosopher stone does not exist. Thats a bunch of a bull... something.

Just look like mandarins have come to an end with their sophistry? Very bad. Just look like an arabs end with their sophistry - a little less bad. And now look to the puritans that just said - enough with this crap about methaphysics, lets just make a real science. How did puritans science worked out? Enourmously well... Does it says something about the sophistry you are making? Yeah it does. Its not SCIENCE.

It's actually about proving god with science and most people here are talking about something else for some reason.
August 02, 2017, 08:50:41 AM

Should I feel bad that I don't know anything about your sophistry? No.  Neither I would want to know anything about cabala srabala or anything with baala on it.

By the fruits you will know them. And the fruits of mandarins stinks... its rotten. Its bad for you. Its absurdaly wrong.

Chemistry that is based on puritans research is as well numerical. Every atom is enumerated and every particle is enumerated with enumerated atoms. And that makes sense, and have uses. Not enumerated mathematic neither have uses neither sense, as we can see in the case of alchemy.

The origin of algebra is from "theory of balance in nature" from al jabir.

And the arabs have so advanced society... No they don't. And the fruits of their life are rotten. I will abstain from reading it.

It can only come from rigorous monotheist mind.

Yes. The one that abstained from alcoholic beverages to stone themselves with opioids. So much rigorous and logical behaviour.

For me it looks like:

Leprehauns + unicorns = baalance in cabaala ballblalala.

Scientific statement or a joke? There is no balance, there is no equality. Its bullshit language. There is only numerical equity and balance on some scale. The world is not a scale. mmmk? Those are just words. And only applicable to numbers and scales.

The world is only a scale if you deliberatly want for it to look like that. I fail to see a world as a scale ok? How to measure my life on that scale? Could you do that?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
August 02, 2017, 07:15:11 AM
Listen up, Astargath!
You are posting but not doing research, that is not how these discussions work! Do your homework before you claim to know something, otherwise you are only promoting an opinion, I will now show you why your opinion is unreasonable by proving that your claims are unreliable.

Most magicians when they do this kind of thing, well you know that it’s all a show, however in Guy Bavli’s case he tells everyone it is real.

You gave me no reference to the specific tests so you did not even bother to do any work to make sure your opinion about these tests was accurate. You did not conduct a scientific criticism so I will naturally reject your unfounded claims about this phenomenon.
How is it that a mentalist can produce such a distinct and obviously mysterious illusion that also has a unique signature on the EEG? You don't have a clue about how your simple explanation applies in practice? How is Occam's Razor supposed to explain a phenomenon like that without TK? Why is it that the "fake/fraud/illusion" explanation quickly falls apart when faced with having to explain the mountains of evidence already posted here?

40 cases: http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml
EEG of telekinesis in action: http://eegym.com/can-eeg-tell-if-telekinesis-is-a-magicians-trick-2/
Find the telekinesis video on your own: http://googl.com/#q=telekinesis+superhumans

I mean we already discussed the 40 cases link and they were all bullshit and debunked so from there on I just didn't really care about what you had to say. I will say it again, where are the applications if all those things you claim are real, where are the applications?
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
August 02, 2017, 04:14:54 AM
Listen up, Astargath!
You are posting but not doing research, that is not how these discussions work! Do your homework before you claim to know something, otherwise you are only promoting an opinion, I will now show you why your opinion is unreasonable by proving that your claims are unreliable.

Most magicians when they do this kind of thing, well you know that it’s all a show, however in Guy Bavli’s case he tells everyone it is real.

You gave me no reference to the specific tests so you did not even bother to do any work to make sure your opinion about these tests was accurate. You did not conduct a scientific criticism so I will naturally reject your unfounded claims about this phenomenon.
How is it that a mentalist can produce such a distinct and obviously mysterious illusion that also has a unique signature on the EEG? You don't have a clue about how your simple explanation applies in practice? How is Occam's Razor supposed to explain a phenomenon like that without TK? Why is it that the "fake/fraud/illusion" explanation quickly falls apart when faced with having to explain the mountains of evidence already posted here?

40 cases: http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml
EEG of telekinesis in action: http://eegym.com/can-eeg-tell-if-telekinesis-is-a-magicians-trick-2/
Find the telekinesis video on your own: http://googl.com/#q=telekinesis+superhumans
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
August 02, 2017, 04:09:25 AM
Debunking the most common atheist arguments with the records of the Phoenix Project:

We would be justified in believing that an inexplicable event is the work of god only if we were justified in believing that a natural explanation of it would never be found. But we can never be justified in believing that, because we can't predict what the future will bring. We can't rule out the possibility that a natural explanation will be found, no matter how incredible the event. When faced with an inexplicable event, it is always more rational to look for a natural cause than to attribute it to something supernatural. Appealing to the supernatural does not increase our understanding. It simply masks the fact that we do not yet understand.

What's more, any supposed miracle could be the result of a superadvanced technology rather than a supernatural being. Arthur C. Clarke once said that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. So the seemingly inexplicable events that many attribute to god could simply be the work of advanced aliens. Erik von Däniken argues as much in his book Chariots of the Gods, where he claims that the wheel that Ezekiel saw in the sky was really a UFO. Explanations that appeal to advanced aliens are actually superior to explanations that appeal to supernatural beings because they are simpler and more conservative -- they do not postulate any nonphysical substances and they do not presuppose the falsity of any natural laws. If astronomers feel the need to join a church, they would do better to join the First Church of Space Aliens than the First Church of Christ of the Big Bang.

I recommend studying Phoenix Journals to find out the natural explanation for what really happened and clarification on many subjects--the fact is that this Grandmother managed to write a 200-page book EVERY 3 WEEKS FOR YEARS, hundreds of books in total.  How was this prodigious output, covering such a wide range of topics, possible?  Please do not be too quick to reject the truthful answer, that she scribed DIRECTLY for our Heavenly Father, exactly as stated.  There probably has NEVER been a scribe so well connected — including all of the great ones acknowledged in all of the holy books.
This site is the official source of the written records of the evolution of God’s Plan for the New Millennium, from the beginning of the new calendar count in 1987 to the present.
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com
Your “enemy” as to “space aliens” are now all landlocked to your orbiting system.  YOU HAVE NO ENEMIES AMONG THE BROTHERHOOD IN SPACE (COSMOS).  YOU DO HAVE ENEMIES IN YOUR “SPACES” BUT THEY ARE VERY EARTH-ORIENTED AND ORIGINATED.  All of this is explained in depth in the writings—this message is for identification of myself and my coworkers who bring information and assistance at this time of evolution.
The evidence supporting TK, ESP, mediumship, survival/rebirth, ETs, and GOD is all available, these resources will give you a starting point:
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Publications/CunninghamJP_Fall-2012-Vol-76-(2)-295-319.pdf
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Research/Problem_of_Seths_Origin.pdf

Some background information can be found by a search for "other speakers" on the Phoenix Project website.

Well someone who believes in telekinesis and other supernatural stuff like that can't be really taken too serious. The atheist argument is that there is insufficient evidence for god, that's it, nothing more. None of your links provide any evidence at all.
Actually you cannot be taken too seriously because you cannot explain the video and other demonstrations.
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
August 01, 2017, 04:19:37 PM
No its not magic lol

It's like the principle by lavoisier "nothing is created or destroyed, but transformed"

But the principle is older.

Deep down it's monotheistic principle, coming from Islamic science. That everything is a whole, and there is only change of form due to divine action.

Its the principle in metaphysics that there is motion because things "longs" to be somewhere else, due to some inbalance , or that there is motion or evolution because things need to reach a perfect state.

Algebra is related to justice too, as in finding the unknown that created inbalance, and feeling of injustice. As in comiting a sin is creating an inbalance that need to be rebalanced through an act of justice. Hence justice is often represented as a scale.

The principle of holy spirit is a principle of transformation too, with the bible being seen as the agent of transformation.

Could say human + bible = holy spirit. That's a principle of equivalence.

Or you can turn it the other way as

Holy spirit - human = ??

As a "difference" between human as "666" and Enlightenment or holy spirit.

That's algebra.

Alchemy originally is also science of inner transformation, and finding unknown that created inbalance as in seeking the perfect state where things are balanced.

Could say holy spirit is reaching perfect state of balance where nothing more need to be added or removed and being in eternal state of perfection.

The principle of algebra is very rigorous, I think first used in chemistry to represent equivalence between two elements who can be transformed to each others.

An equation represent equality between two different things.

It can only come from rigorous monotheist mind.

The origin of algebra is from "theory of balance in nature" from al jabir.

Originally it's not coming from arithmetics or quantities, even if it found application in mathematics and arithmetics very quickly.
August 01, 2017, 04:08:47 PM

Algebra deep down comes more from metaphysics / alchemy, science of transformation, principle of equivalence between two different things, even if they are not exactly quantities.

Magic! Another thing forbidden in the Bible. I wonder why.... Oh.. I know... It complicates stuff.

Why create such a concepts like a equivalence of things. You don't believe in voodoo don't you? I hope you don't. You seem to be very intelligent being. I don't want to lose that impression.
They're tactical
August 01, 2017, 03:55:53 PM
Touche. 1:0 for you there. You had won a watch mister. Needless to say it all comes down to numbers.

Not really Smiley

The simplest example is square root of two, it's not a rational number, Pythagoras knew it existed as the hypothenus of triangle of side 1,could easily be constructed geometrically, but impossible to find through arithmetics Wink

It's same with pi.

Algebra originally is not even directly related to mathematics.

Exceptions does not make rules obsolete - they make them stronger by being and exceptions.

Oh well...Having 0- false 1- true in logic is enumeration as well.

Logic is more socratic, principle of non contradiction, mathematics is just one application of logic mostly developped by euclid.

There are many quantities that can be easily constructed via geometry or algebra who doesnt resolve to numbers as in arithmetic.

Algebra deep down comes more from metaphysics / alchemy, science of transformation, principle of equivalence between two different things, even if they are not exactly quantities.
August 01, 2017, 03:52:47 PM
Touche. 1:0 for you there. You had won a watch mister. Needless to say it all comes down to numbers.

Not really Smiley

The simplest example is square root of two, it's not a rational number, Pythagoras knew it existed as the hypothenus of triangle of side 1,could easily be constructed geometrically, but impossible to find through arithmetics Wink

It's same with pi.

Exceptions does not make rules obsolete - they make them stronger by being and exceptions.

Oh well...Having 0- false 1- true in logic is enumeration as well.
They're tactical
August 01, 2017, 03:48:01 PM

Not really Smiley

It's same with pi. Im not sure even today we have arithmetic formulation of pi.

Geometry allow to construct things that are beyond arithmetic.

August 01, 2017, 03:42:40 PM
They're tactical
August 01, 2017, 03:38:31 PM

Even your dear bible say that there are sins and temptation to be avoided. If all was so simple and Innate, there would be no sin at all.

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone." Luke 18:19

You need to enumerate things for them to be compacted into an algebra.

Alebgra doesnt use numbers but variable.

Algebra is not arithmetics.

Geometry is not arithmetics.
August 01, 2017, 03:36:33 PM

Even your dear bible say that there are sins and temptation to be avoided. If all was so simple and Innate, there would be no sin at all.

"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone." Luke 18:19

Im a needlessly complicated and complicating little fuck like you. Not that one could try not to be one.

You need to enumerate things for them to be compacted into an algebra.

They're tactical
August 01, 2017, 03:24:42 PM
Mathematics is all about finding simplest and most concise non equivocal expression of truth. Mathematics is not about enumerating things  Cheesy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_beauty

Mathematicians describe an especially pleasing method of proof as elegant. Depending on context, this may mean:

A proof that uses a minimum of additional assumptions or previous results.
A proof that is unusually succinct.

There is no scientific discoverer, no poet, no painter, no musician, who will not tell you that he found ready made his discovery or poem or picture – that it came to him from outside, and that he did not consciously create it from within.

— William Kingdon Clifford, from a lecture to the Royal Institution titled "Some of the conditions of mental development"

August 01, 2017, 03:21:18 PM
Mathematics is all about finding this simplicity as the mind of god.

Simplicity is not ignorance, righteousness is not Innate  Cheesy

Yeah. Ignorant minds complicate reality not the simple minds.

Mathematics is just a playground for the mind. I don't understand at all the cabalistic way of making numbers mean something. I think its what I have said - the ignorant mind complicate reality. If the life would not make enough mess we need to enumerate it?

Even your dear Confucius was saying that if words are complicated - have multiple meanings, they mean nothing. So its better to have simple meaning that no meaning at all.
They're tactical
August 01, 2017, 03:14:18 PM
Mathematics is all about finding this simplicity as the mind of god.

Simplicity is not ignorance, righteousness is not Innate  Cheesy
August 01, 2017, 03:11:54 PM
But focusing on good and driving off evilish impulse require discipline and will power.

You can detect evil ways by contrast to what is good, and by focusing will power on the good, it allow to keep devil things at bay.

Good luck with that.

Your life is yours. I have my simple rules.

1. You can not lift yourself by the belt. You need something to support yourself with.
2. Im my worst enemy. If i will not lie to myself noone will lie to me.
3. Having strong will is possibility of having a strong enemy. Namely myself.

Just a food for your thoughts.

Yes there are strong enmies, even within yourself, otherwise there would be no need for religion at all  Cheesy

I do not need a religion. All you need to do is divine simplicity, straight path to rightousness. Leave your croocked ways and you are fine. Simplicity is divinity.

Even the Buddhism is coming to the same conclusions. The highest enlightment is the most simple.

Yet the simple is the hardest to understand as you are entangled with complicated sittuations of life.
Jump to: