Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 158. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
August 01, 2017, 12:14:25 PM
There is one single proof of the Genesis in the bible. Its sonulominescence:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonoluminescence

Its the creation of light from the sound. Everything is a form of vibration - voice. Everything. You, me, the electronic device infront of you - etc etc.

And everything is light and as light. But the voice is prior to that.

God's Blueprint: Scientific evidence that Earth was created for humans

I don't understand anything other than - animals are better than humans because they are less conciouss. If they are less conciouss they are more conciouss. Is it only me, or someone else is seeing absurd in this?

I would say that animals could be agitated, but agitation is far from being conciouss. I have an agitation in the stomach sometimes- gut feelings. Its far from conciousness - its actually the opposite to conciousness.

What are you implying? Btw thats not a science. Its scientism at best. Someone is saying we had discovered. How? When? What methods you have used? How to verify it?

The book takes on theory from pribram and Bohm, both famous scientist, who studied consciousness a bit deeper than 3rd grade science.

Look at all the experiments made by pribram on consciousness, you ll see it's far less simple than what they teach at 3rd grade school science class Smiley

The thing with earth quake and animal has been noticed many times. Its not exactly proven, but there are still research and documented cases, specially in japan, It's not easy to replicate without destroying a city though lol

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S147470651500023

As well as how we can become more "tuned" to events and future with certain practice like meditation or sensorial deprivation.

Those technics are know to all cultures in budhism or other who dont spend their life hypnotized by tv or facebook thinking science is limited to micro wave ovens and iphone.

Having more noise or active thought in the brain is not necessarily being "more conscious" Wink
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
August 01, 2017, 05:47:25 AM
Debunking the most common atheist arguments with the records of the Phoenix Project:

We would be justified in believing that an inexplicable event is the work of god only if we were justified in believing that a natural explanation of it would never be found. But we can never be justified in believing that, because we can't predict what the future will bring. We can't rule out the possibility that a natural explanation will be found, no matter how incredible the event. When faced with an inexplicable event, it is always more rational to look for a natural cause than to attribute it to something supernatural. Appealing to the supernatural does not increase our understanding. It simply masks the fact that we do not yet understand.

What's more, any supposed miracle could be the result of a superadvanced technology rather than a supernatural being. Arthur C. Clarke once said that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. So the seemingly inexplicable events that many attribute to god could simply be the work of advanced aliens. Erik von Däniken argues as much in his book Chariots of the Gods, where he claims that the wheel that Ezekiel saw in the sky was really a UFO. Explanations that appeal to advanced aliens are actually superior to explanations that appeal to supernatural beings because they are simpler and more conservative -- they do not postulate any nonphysical substances and they do not presuppose the falsity of any natural laws. If astronomers feel the need to join a church, they would do better to join the First Church of Space Aliens than the First Church of Christ of the Big Bang.

I recommend studying Phoenix Journals to find out the natural explanation for what really happened and clarification on many subjects--the fact is that this Grandmother managed to write a 200-page book EVERY 3 WEEKS FOR YEARS, hundreds of books in total.  How was this prodigious output, covering such a wide range of topics, possible?  Please do not be too quick to reject the truthful answer, that she scribed DIRECTLY for our Heavenly Father, exactly as stated.  There probably has NEVER been a scribe so well connected — including all of the great ones acknowledged in all of the holy books.
This site is the official source of the written records of the evolution of God’s Plan for the New Millennium, from the beginning of the new calendar count in 1987 to the present.
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com
Your “enemy” as to “space aliens” are now all landlocked to your orbiting system.  YOU HAVE NO ENEMIES AMONG THE BROTHERHOOD IN SPACE (COSMOS).  YOU DO HAVE ENEMIES IN YOUR “SPACES” BUT THEY ARE VERY EARTH-ORIENTED AND ORIGINATED.  All of this is explained in depth in the writings—this message is for identification of myself and my coworkers who bring information and assistance at this time of evolution.
The evidence supporting TK, ESP, mediumship, survival/rebirth, ETs, and GOD is all available, these resources will give you a starting point:
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Publications/CunninghamJP_Fall-2012-Vol-76-(2)-295-319.pdf
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Research/Problem_of_Seths_Origin.pdf

Some background information can be found by a search for "other speakers" on the Phoenix Project website.

Well someone who believes in telekinesis and other supernatural stuff like that can't be really taken too serious. The atheist argument is that there is insufficient evidence for god, that's it, nothing more. None of your links provide any evidence at all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 01, 2017, 05:27:11 AM
There is one single proof of the Genesis in the bible. Its sonulominescence:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonoluminescence

Its the creation of light from the sound. Everything is a form of vibration - voice. Everything. You, me, the electronic device infront of you - etc etc.

And everything is light and as light. But the voice is prior to that.

God's Blueprint: Scientific evidence that Earth was created for humans

I don't understand anything other than - animals are better than humans because they are less conciouss. If they are less conciouss they are more conciouss. Is it only me, or someone else is seeing absurd in this?

I would say that animals could be agitated, but agitation is far from being conciouss. I have an agitation in the stomach sometimes- gut feelings. Its far from conciousness - its actually the opposite to conciousness.

What are you implying? Btw thats not a science. Its scientism at best. Someone is saying we had discovered. How? When? What methods you have used? How to verify it?
They're tactical
July 31, 2017, 11:12:20 PM
Phoenix Journal #35 describes meditation as the origin of the creative process.
A google search for "creativity and sensory deprivation" thoroughly validates this information.

That's quite a blow to materialism / empirism no ?  Cheesy
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
July 31, 2017, 11:03:42 PM
Phoenix Journal #35 describes meditation as the origin of the creative process.
A google search for "creativity and sensory deprivation" thoroughly validates this information.
They're tactical
July 31, 2017, 10:37:11 PM
Debunking the most common atheist arguments with the records of the Phoenix Project:

We would be justified in believing that an inexplicable event is the work of god only if we were justified in believing that a natural explanation of it would never be found. But we can never be justified in believing that, because we can't predict what the future will bring. We can't rule out the possibility that a natural explanation will be found, no matter how incredible the event. When faced with an inexplicable event, it is always more rational to look for a natural cause than to attribute it to something supernatural. Appealing to the supernatural does not increase our understanding. It simply masks the fact that we do not yet understand.

What's more, any supposed miracle could be the result of a superadvanced technology rather than a supernatural being. Arthur C. Clarke once said that any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. So the seemingly inexplicable events that many attribute to god could simply be the work of advanced aliens. Erik von Däniken argues as much in his book Chariots of the Gods, where he claims that the wheel that Ezekiel saw in the sky was really a UFO. Explanations that appeal to advanced aliens are actually superior to explanations that appeal to supernatural beings because they are simpler and more conservative -- they do not postulate any nonphysical substances and they do not presuppose the falsity of any natural laws. If astronomers feel the need to join a church, they would do better to join the First Church of Space Aliens than the First Church of Christ of the Big Bang.

I recommend studying Phoenix Journals to find out the natural explanation for what really happened and clarification on many subjects--the fact is that this Grandmother managed to write a 200-page book EVERY 3 WEEKS FOR YEARS, hundreds of books in total.  How was this prodigious output, covering such a wide range of topics, possible?  Please do not be too quick to reject the truthful answer, that she scribed DIRECTLY for our Heavenly Father, exactly as stated.  There probably has NEVER been a scribe so well connected — including all of the great ones acknowledged in all of the holy books.
This site is the official source of the written records of the evolution of God’s Plan for the New Millennium, from the beginning of the new calendar count in 1987 to the present.
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com
Your “enemy” as to “space aliens” are now all landlocked to your orbiting system.  YOU HAVE NO ENEMIES AMONG THE BROTHERHOOD IN SPACE (COSMOS).  YOU DO HAVE ENEMIES IN YOUR “SPACES” BUT THEY ARE VERY EARTH-ORIENTED AND ORIGINATED.  All of this is explained in depth in the writings—this message is for identification of myself and my coworkers who bring information and assistance at this time of evolution.
The evidence supporting TK, ESP, mediumship, survival/rebirth, ETs, and GOD is all available, these resources will give you a starting point:
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Publications/CunninghamJP_Fall-2012-Vol-76-(2)-295-319.pdf
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Research/Problem_of_Seths_Origin.pdf

Some background information can be found by a search for "other speakers" on the Phoenix Project website.
July 31, 2017, 10:11:54 PM
The human mind cannot readily comprehend GOD, who is self-existing.
Self-existence is a mystery at the center of any and every origin hypothesis.

What is not quite as mysterious is the hard data indicating that mind is being "transmitted through a medium", it is NOT being "produced" by the brain. In this thread I have pointed out 52 points of scientific research and some very strong survival cases, more than 100 data points total. Anyone who wants to see the scientific evidence can study these strong cases and start to think about these data points, just like the eminent researchers who made similar observations and analyses.

The first cause is one that is self-existing and cannot be known in any way, this is called an Ultimate Religious Idea and it is marked Unknowable. Even though the answer is unknown, GOD has some actualities that validate his existence. On the other hand, there is ZERO evidence of a self-existing universe or any other self-existing thing!

not only that no current hypothesis is tenable, but also that no tenable hypothesis can be framed.

§11. Respecting the origin of the Universe three verbally intelligible suppositions may be made. We may assert that it is self-existent; or that it is self-created; or that it is created by an external agency. Which of these suppositions is most credible it is not needful here to inquire. The deeper question, into which this finally merges, is, whether any one of them is even conceivable in the true sense of the word. Let us successively test them...

http://www.constitution.org/hs/first_prin.htm
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
July 30, 2017, 11:25:07 PM
If god exist, he need put some text under this line  Grin Grin Grin
---------------------------------------------------------
welcome to hell
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 30, 2017, 09:05:08 PM
I think we don't need any scientific proof because He is not be seen or any remarks from him we only know bible and his presence can be only felt .
They're tactical
July 30, 2017, 07:47:16 PM
I do not know what, but I am very concerned pleased about the directions of atheism in humanity. Blasphemy Religion is a very great sin delusion and it seems to me that today the whole most of the planet suffers from this disease.

FTFY
If you answer in essence, you must first answer the question, to whom does religion interfere or that a person believes in something? It seems to me that this cult of atheism has already got everyone and apparently there are reasons to blaspheme.

Terrorist attacks.

You know the first terrorists were atheist anarchists right ?

Islamists are just copy cat, they barely know anything about the coran, and their behavior can be rationally explained in better maner than just stupid superstition about magic power of religions.

But thinking rationally seems to be above your capacity.
July 30, 2017, 07:16:39 PM
I do not know what, but I am very concerned pleased about the directions of atheism in humanity. Blasphemy Religion is a very great sin delusion and it seems to me that today the whole most of the planet suffers from this disease.

FTFY
If you answer in essence, you must first answer the question, to whom does religion interfere or that a person believes in something? It seems to me that this cult of atheism has already got everyone and apparently there are reasons to blaspheme.

Terrorist attacks.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
July 30, 2017, 03:18:45 PM
i think that atheism is just feeling unjust that some religious groups are usurping god (G) to put it on top of the peoples consciousness and mind as almighty god (AG) .... in my definition and theory atheists know what word "god" means and they admit existence of the presumed secular born god (SG) .... they understand almighty god too .... but they refuse and reject any submission to pretended agents of the assumed AG which are in turn formalized traditional religions ....!
Activity: 109
July 30, 2017, 02:54:41 PM

FTFY
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
July 30, 2017, 12:22:03 PM

FTFY
Activity: 574
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
July 30, 2017, 09:02:41 AM
just now i am describing my newest method of sportsbetting-working .... you can join it over my profile to my blog then to wix.divine ..... see. all my 4 businesses are bound with your divine accounts balances ....
yes, that is true, not knowing yet, is the god, god must stay in transcendence or if comes to experience becomes deviation (devil) .... there is trap in thinking .... you say god as if exists but we can not prove it .... i say god is anything that we do not prove .... so what is difference, you take god as particular being - almigthy omnipotent god (AG) while i talk of god as universal entity (G) and i work as secular god (SG) - individual being-entity .... i think that G is principle (of missing something) .... AG is assumed collective being-entity ... and, SG is presumed individual entity-being .... let me know if you find better or goodier explanation .... we can define al as: "cause is god (G) and the rest is effect, in universe and out of universe" ..... so, AG can not be cause but effect as well as SG .... haha ... sure, all effects can be and are causes for next god (G) and other effects .... hah, looks like G is just between cause and effect .... bye bye ...!
July 30, 2017, 08:40:48 AM

The article basically says, we don't know how this is happening or why, therefore god. It's a classic flawed argument. Not knowing how something happens does not prove god.
https://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/6an34w/five_rational_arguments_why_god_very_probably/?st=j5qppn1a&sh=7b5296e8
July 30, 2017, 05:00:48 AM

Claiming that everything outside the universe needs no cause doesn't make it true.

The claim isn't what makes it true. The fact that if it has a cause, it is part of our universe. This is what makes it true.

In other words, show us something that is not part of the universe, yet has a cause.

Cool

How would I do that? Have you studied something that is outside the universe? If it has a cause it's a part of the universe and if it doesn't, it's not? How do you know all this, maybe you are god.

Answered your questions, here, already.    Cool

No, you just claimed things without any evidence. You said that is a fact that if something has a cause it must be part of our universe, where is the evidence backing that statement?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 30, 2017, 03:34:54 AM

Claiming that everything outside the universe needs no cause doesn't make it true.

The claim isn't what makes it true. The fact that if it has a cause, it is part of our universe. This is what makes it true.

In other words, show us something that is not part of the universe, yet has a cause.

Cool

How would I do that? Have you studied something that is outside the universe? If it has a cause it's a part of the universe and if it doesn't, it's not? How do you know all this, maybe you are god.

Answered your questions, here, already.    Cool
Jump to: