Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 163. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
July 24, 2017, 07:31:11 PM
God? Oh my god!!!! I'm scientific. Of course I support the theory of evolution. Thanks you Darwin, you are my God.
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
July 24, 2017, 07:25:46 PM
Yeah, I'm full of shit. So far my life has been the same, I have never seen telekinesis. I will probably die at 80 and not see telekinesis with my eyes, you know why? Because it doesn't exist. Stop believing nonsensical garbage, is not helping you with anything, is it?
The claims you made do not follow each other and are not based in evidence: you never state that these tests are flawed, so what reason is there to reject them? Just because you were not a witness?

Chain of claims made by you:
I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.
Knowing about (the existence of) TK is not helpful or practical.

You arguments never address the science. Not one of your arguments have ever addressed the evidence, you are covering up the results of these tests because you cannot explain them. I also linked to a test where the TK was recorded on video, but you did not care to see the tests since then you would NOT be able to claim that you have never seen TK.

While I don't necessarily accept the things you say, I haven't investigated them. But...

There are several jokers on who appear in threads like this one, who claim to support science, yet believe opposite the science. They don't have rebuttals to science, yet they won't accept it.

Personally, I don't know whether they are trolls, or are simply, staunchly in favor of their religion, and don't even recognize it as religion, but call it science.

It's about time that the science community wakes up and reports the truth right out in the open... that they don't really know much of anything. After all, the science theorists aren't the ones doing most of the new science work. It is the experimenters and the engineers doing it. Then the theorists adjust their theories according to what the engineers find that reality is.

Those troll-like jokers simply stick with the old theories of the theorists rather than accepting new findings, and the thing that reality has always been.

Cool
I have seen atheists adjust their worldviews based on the evidence, but not in this thread!
If the atheists and pseudoskeptics in this thread had anything substantial to say about this evidence, they would have said it already. Instead of offering reasoned rebuttals, they use troll tactics. Instead of investigating the evidence they claim that anything related to spirituality is impossible.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 24, 2017, 06:46:57 PM
You can't even answer a simple question, what is he made of that cause and effect doesn't apply to him. You can't answer that, just pathetic. Why doesn't cause and effect apply to god then, maybe you can answer that.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 24, 2017, 06:33:30 PM
Yeah, I'm full of shit. So far my life has been the same, I have never seen telekinesis. I will probably die at 80 and not see telekinesis with my eyes, you know why? Because it doesn't exist. Stop believing nonsensical garbage, is not helping you with anything, is it?
The claims you made do not follow each other and are not based in evidence: you never state that these tests are flawed, so what reason is there to reject them? Just because you were not a witness?

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

You arguments never address the science. Not one of your arguments have ever addressed the evidence, you are covering up the results of these tests because you cannot explain them. I also linked to a test where the TK was recorded on video, but you did not care to see the tests since then you would NOT be able to claim that you have never seen TK.

While I don't necessarily accept the things you say, I haven't investigated them. But...

There are several jokers on who appear in threads like this one, who claim to support science, yet believe opposite the science. They don't have rebuttals to science, yet they won't accept it.

Personally, I don't know whether they are trolls, or are simply, staunchly in favor of their religion, and don't even recognize it as religion, but call it science.

It's about time that the science community wakes up and reports the truth right out in the open... that they don't really know much of anything. After all, the science theorists aren't the ones doing most of the new science work. It is the experimenters and the engineers doing it. Then the theorists adjust their theories according to what the engineers find that reality is.

Those troll-like jokers simply stick with the old theories of the theorists rather than accepting new findings, and the thing that reality has always been.

Cool

https://i.imgur.com/i4lZXXU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UrCSU2u.jpg

Thanks, sirazimuth, for helping to emphasize everything that I said, above.

Cool

Everything you say is pseudo-science and circular talk, there is nothing to refute because everything you say is self refuted.

At least the flat earth people come right out and say that globe earth science is pseudo-science, even though they might use other wording.

Come on. Spit it out. Say, "Cause and effect is pseudo-science," if that's what you mean. Say, "Complexity is pseudo-science," and, "Entropy is pseudo-science." Don't beat around the bush all the time. What you say is kinda useless when you keep on beating around the bush like that.

Cool

Loops and more loops, ''everything has a cause'' ''but god doesn't have a cause'' ''everything has a maker'' ''but god doesn't have a maker'' It's all loops and when you are asked why god doesn't have a maker or a cause you make up explanations for it.

You forgot to examine your usage of the word "everything." "Everything" is simply the inclusion of all "things." "Things" pertain to this universe. God is not a "thing," nor is He "everything" or included therein.

Cool

You said that '' All actions in nature - even our thought processes - are produced by causes'' So even thoughts have causes yet god doesn't? How did you come to that conclusion

Do you see your post that I quoted ^^^ directly above what I am writing here? Well, look at the mine, quoted, directly above yours. There is the answer to your question.

Does your Mommy still hold your hand to help you cross the street, too? Does she run the water so you can tinkle? What?!?! You're still in diapers?

Cool

So now you make up things, god is not a thing nor he is everything? Wut? Do you ever use clear language, what is he then? And explain how do you know

All right. I suppose. One more time. God is the Creator of the universe. See the scientific proof that He exists:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

Cool

The question was, what is god since we were talking about cause and effect, why can't you answer the question, there is no answer in those links, you never described what god is, please answer the question.

Just for you. I'll answer it again, and I will highlight where I just answered it, above. God is the Creator of the universe. You are really starting to worry me.

Cool

You are claiming that but what is he, is he a human, what is he made of that cause and effect does not apply to him

How in the world many times do I have to say this? Can't you research it? After all, you aren't going to be satisfied with what I tell you, are you?

You asked again, what is he. And it's like I just told you twice, directly above. But I'll do it again. Hope you don't mind if I copy and paste. God is the Creator of the universe.

Now, if you want more details, study the Bible. Even studying the stuff in my links, above, will explain a little about Him.

What are you? Well, you are a human being. You are a poster of posts in this forum. Funny farm candidate. There might be a bunch of general answers about what you are. Go hire somebody to tear you apart molecule by molecule and register every last piece of blood, bone, tissue, etc.  Then get back here and tell us what you are.

Cool

Hey, man. Don't really do that - hire somebody to tear you apart molecule by molecule. Nobody wants you to die. And that is what would happen if you did this. I was simply using it as and example to show what we would have to do with God to find out what He was made from.

Please! Don't harm yourself. ( Grin )

Cool
legendary
July 24, 2017, 06:22:16 PM
hypothesize a god who plays an important role in the universe. assume that god has specific attributes that should provide

objective evidence for his existence. look for such evidence with an open mind. if such evidence found, conclude that god may exist.

if such objective evidence is not found conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that a god with these properties does not exist.so some

people believe god can exist at the same time some people may not believe god does not exist.these all are based on our opinions.

What people BELIEVE doesn't have anything to do with the existence of God.

Cool
legendary
July 24, 2017, 06:19:27 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Everything you say is pseudo-science and circular talk, there is nothing to refute because everything you say is self refuted.

At least the flat earth people come right out and say that globe earth science is pseudo-science, even though they might use other wording.

Come on. Spit it out. Say, "Cause and effect is pseudo-science," if that's what you mean. Say, "Complexity is pseudo-science," and, "Entropy is pseudo-science." Don't beat around the bush all the time. What you say is kinda useless when you keep on beating around the bush like that.

Cool

Loops and more loops, ''everything has a cause'' ''but god doesn't have a cause'' ''everything has a maker'' ''but god doesn't have a maker'' It's all loops and when you are asked why god doesn't have a maker or a cause you make up explanations for it.

You forgot to examine your usage of the word "everything." "Everything" is simply the inclusion of all "things." "Things" pertain to this universe. God is not a "thing," nor is He "everything" or included therein.

Cool

You said that '' All actions in nature - even our thought processes - are produced by causes'' So even thoughts have causes yet god doesn't? How did you come to that conclusion

Do you see your post that I quoted ^^^ directly above what I am writing here? Well, look at the mine, quoted, directly above yours. There is the answer to your question.

Does your Mommy still hold your hand to help you cross the street, too? Does she run the water so you can tinkle? What?!?! You're still in diapers?

Cool

So now you make up things, god is not a thing nor he is everything? Wut? Do you ever use clear language, what is he then? And explain how do you know

All right. I suppose. One more time. God is the Creator of the universe. See the scientific proof that He exists:

Cool

The question was, what is god since we were talking about cause and effect, why can't you answer the question, there is no answer in those links, you never described what god is, please answer the question.

Just for you. I'll answer it again, and I will highlight where I just answered it, above. God is the Creator of the universe. You are really starting to worry me.

Cool

You are claiming that but what is he, is he a human, what is he made of that cause and effect does not apply to him

How in the world many times do I have to say this? Can't you research it? After all, you aren't going to be satisfied with what I tell you, are you?

You asked again, what is he. And it's like I just told you twice, directly above. But I'll do it again. Hope you don't mind if I copy and paste. God is the Creator of the universe.

Now, if you want more details, study the Bible. Even studying the stuff in my links, above, will explain a little about Him.

What are you? Well, you are a human being. You are a poster of posts in this forum. Funny farm candidate. There might be a bunch of general answers about what you are. Go hire somebody to tear you apart molecule by molecule and register every last piece of blood, bone, tissue, etc.  Then get back here and tell us what you are.

Cool
July 24, 2017, 06:06:20 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

legendary
July 24, 2017, 05:54:51 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
July 24, 2017, 05:37:53 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

The question was, what is god since we were talking about cause and effect and you said that doesn't apply to god, why can't you answer the question, there is no answer in those links, you never described what god is, please answer the question.
legendary
July 24, 2017, 05:31:10 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
July 24, 2017, 05:27:17 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

legendary
July 24, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Do you see your post that I quoted ^^^ directly above what I am writing here? Well, look at mine, quoted, directly above yours. There is the answer to your question.

Cool
July 24, 2017, 03:26:04 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2017, 11:35:17 AM
This is my 777th post so I had to do it here Smiley
legendary
July 24, 2017, 08:23:23 AM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
July 24, 2017, 08:07:54 AM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 07:40:12 AM
hypothesize a god who plays an important role in the universe. assume that god has specific attributes that should provide

objective evidence for his existence. look for such evidence with an open mind. if such evidence found, conclude that god may exist.

if such objective evidence is not found conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that a god with these properties does not exist.so some

people believe god can exist at the same time some people may not believe god does not exist.these all are based on our opinions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 07:38:24 AM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Hey Dickhead (BADecker) ........

Read what he said..... "Everything you say is pseudo-science and circular talk"

Never did he say Cause and effect are pseudo science. Once again you assume too much. That my furry little friend is your down fall.

You assume everything and prove nothing.

legendary
July 24, 2017, 06:09:06 AM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

Cool

Cool
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 06:00:29 AM
If god exist, he need put some text under this line  Grin Grin Grin
---------------------------------------------------------

BRO you are nice....
Jump to: