Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 164. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 05:56:37 AM
For me god is there.....
God help me in several critical situations for me....
I don't think there will be a scientific proof to prove god...
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 24, 2017, 05:34:39 AM
Yeah, I'm full of shit. So far my life has been the same, I have never seen telekinesis. I will probably die at 80 and not see telekinesis with my eyes, you know why? Because it doesn't exist. Stop believing nonsensical garbage, is not helping you with anything, is it?
The claims you made do not follow each other and are not based in evidence: you never state that these tests are flawed, so what reason is there to reject them? Just because you were not a witness?

Chain of claims made by you:
I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.
Knowing about (the existence of) TK is not helpful or practical.

You arguments never address the science. Not one of your arguments have ever addressed the evidence, you are covering up the results of these tests because you cannot explain them. I also linked to a test where the TK was recorded on video, but you did not care to see the tests since then you would NOT be able to claim that you have never seen TK.

While I don't necessarily accept the things you say, I haven't investigated them. But...

There are several jokers on who appear in threads like this one, who claim to support science, yet believe opposite the science. They don't have rebuttals to science, yet they won't accept it.

Personally, I don't know whether they are trolls, or are simply, staunchly in favor of their religion, and don't even recognize it as religion, but call it science.

It's about time that the science community wakes up and reports the truth right out in the open... that they don't really know much of anything. After all, the science theorists aren't the ones doing most of the new science work. It is the experimenters and the engineers doing it. Then the theorists adjust their theories according to what the engineers find that reality is.

Those troll-like jokers simply stick with the old theories of the theorists rather than accepting new findings, and the thing that reality has always been.

Cool

https://i.imgur.com/i4lZXXU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UrCSU2u.jpg

Thanks, sirazimuth, for helping to emphasize everything that I said, above.

Cool

Everything you say is pseudo-science and circular talk, there is nothing to refute because everything you say is self refuted.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 23, 2017, 11:29:16 PM
Yeah, I'm full of shit. So far my life has been the same, I have never seen telekinesis. I will probably die at 80 and not see telekinesis with my eyes, you know why? Because it doesn't exist. Stop believing nonsensical garbage, is not helping you with anything, is it?
The claims you made do not follow each other and are not based in evidence: you never state that these tests are flawed, so what reason is there to reject them? Just because you were not a witness?

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

You arguments never address the science. Not one of your arguments have ever addressed the evidence, you are covering up the results of these tests because you cannot explain them. I also linked to a test where the TK was recorded on video, but you did not care to see the tests since then you would NOT be able to claim that you have never seen TK.

While I don't necessarily accept the things you say, I haven't investigated them. But...

There are several jokers on who appear in threads like this one, who claim to support science, yet believe opposite the science. They don't have rebuttals to science, yet they won't accept it.

Personally, I don't know whether they are trolls, or are simply, staunchly in favor of their religion, and don't even recognize it as religion, but call it science.

It's about time that the science community wakes up and reports the truth right out in the open... that they don't really know much of anything. After all, the science theorists aren't the ones doing most of the new science work. It is the experimenters and the engineers doing it. Then the theorists adjust their theories according to what the engineers find that reality is.

Those troll-like jokers simply stick with the old theories of the theorists rather than accepting new findings, and the thing that reality has always been.

Cool

https://i.imgur.com/i4lZXXU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/UrCSU2u.jpg

Thanks, sirazimuth, for helping to emphasize everything that I said, above.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
July 23, 2017, 10:43:47 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool

legendary
July 23, 2017, 10:24:52 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
July 23, 2017, 07:16:29 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

yu saw TK on a video eh? so that proves it? Oh pleeeze!
 have you ever seen a magician perform?
they makes things disappear... LIVE.  And that's the easy stuff.
watch any  "Mentalist" or Derren Brown perform..
TK to them is child's play.
stop being gullible.... TK is nonsense

just like science proves the magic invisible sky fairy exists...nonsense,
no matter how many gazillion times badecker posts his stupid lincs,
and babbles  on and on and on infinitum.....

July 23, 2017, 07:19:37 AM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

I don't care. As I said, you can claim whatever you want but in the end you know it doesn't exist.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 22, 2017, 11:49:03 PM
I don't think that there is a scientific proof that God really exist. It just depend on the belief of each of us.
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
July 22, 2017, 11:37:41 PM

I have never seen TK.
I will never see TK.
TK does not exist.

legendary
July 22, 2017, 08:29:14 PM

Yeah, I'm full of shit.

Have you tried prune juice?     Grin
July 22, 2017, 07:46:01 PM

Because if superpowers like those really existed everyone would know about them.
Is not like scientists are purposely hiding it from people, it's just that it doesn't exist.

No, that does not follow, you cannot say that the existence of a thing is entirely based on popular belief. Many people like yourself have prejudices such that they would deny TK even when presented with scientific evidence. Go figure!
Many people already believe in the supernatural, and parapsychology has a long history, and many eminent researchers believed in these ideas. The reason that most people do not know about the evidence is not important, the science stands by itself regardless of popular belief. To be rational means that you are capable of intelligently assessing new ideas when presented. You have not been able to do that, instead you propose a sort of bandwagon argument.
How can it not exist when I have 2 tests that prove it?
You are trying to cover up the results and say that TK does not exist but you refuse to address the experiments?
No response? You are full of shit, Astargath!

July 22, 2017, 06:16:16 PM

Because if superpowers like those really existed everyone would know about them.
Is not like scientists are purposely hiding it from people, it's just that it doesn't exist.

No, that does not follow, you cannot say that the existence of a thing is entirely based on popular belief. Many people like yourself have prejudices such that they would deny TK even when presented with scientific evidence. Go figure!
Many people already believe in the supernatural, and parapsychology has a long history, and many eminent researchers believed in these ideas. The reason that most people do not know about the evidence is not important, the science stands by itself regardless of popular belief. To be rational means that you are capable of intelligently assessing new ideas when presented. You have not been able to do that, instead you propose a sort of bandwagon argument.
How can it not exist when I have 2 tests that prove it?
You are trying to cover up the results and say that TK does not exist but you refuse to address the experiments?
No response? You are full of shit, Astargath!
July 22, 2017, 06:14:47 PM
I can ask a similar question: what came before the universe? Why something instead of nothing?
All theories regarding the origin of the universe imply self-existence, so all theories are literally inconceivable!

Nonsense.  I can conceive of time being a circle.
You can conceive of the past being caused by the future?
You are preaching nonsense.

Prove it
It is up to you to prove the claim that causality can run in reverse.

In general, a process has many causes, which are said to be causal factors for it, and all lie in its past. Therefore, a cause from the future is out of sequence and nonsensical.
July 22, 2017, 06:09:19 PM
I can ask a similar question: what came before the universe? Why something instead of nothing?
All theories regarding the origin of the universe imply self-existence, so all theories are literally inconceivable!

Prove it
July 22, 2017, 06:06:29 PM

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 22, 2017, 05:02:27 PM
Science and Religion have a coherent bond with one another where one cannot exist without the other. To answer that question first one must ask what is God, who is He, is He a single entity or is He spread across all creations. If you do not know what you're looking for, you will never find it, hence neither can science or and any other thing help you prove God's existence until you do not define Him in the best of ways.
July 22, 2017, 03:12:40 PM
Since this is a science topic, find some sensible rebuttal to the proof that God exists. Anybody can have feelings this way or that. The reason we need rebuttal to the proof is to find out if the proof can stand, logically.

The proof:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

Cool

Your arguments are not arguments, they are talk, backwards talk showing that they are false. Your arguments are simply talk-arounds therefore debunking themselves

Cool

If this is what you truly think, pick a point, and explain what is wrong with it. Using the words of other people to do this shows you do not personally, really know.

Cool

They are all wrong unfortunately, It's just circular referencing leading to nowhere. Everything is already self-refuted.

Cool
legendary
July 22, 2017, 01:16:10 PM
Since this is a science topic, find some sensible rebuttal to the proof that God exists. Anybody can have feelings this way or that. The reason we need rebuttal to the proof is to find out if the proof can stand, logically.

The proof:

Cool

Your arguments are not arguments, they are talk, backwards talk showing that they are false. Your arguments are simply talk-arounds therefore debunking themselves

Cool

If this is what you truly think, pick a point, and explain what is wrong with it. Using the words of other people to do this shows you do not personally, really know.

Cool
July 22, 2017, 12:46:29 PM

The proof:

Cool

Cool
legendary
July 22, 2017, 08:56:23 AM

The proof:

Cool
Jump to: