Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 161. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
July 27, 2017, 05:33:06 PM
God is everything that has yet to be found for those who are seeking.
That is also complying with my definition. But, we have to clear the situation about The God.
1. God (G) as the word and term with a definition that science or people can give us. Anything that is missing!
2. Almighty God (AG) that is product of religions & personal (or collective) projections. He, as the only creator, etc!
3. Secular God (SG) that could be chosen or elected among us to activate the attribute of "property" (d$zillion).
Of course, a sandwich for hungry child can be god (because child is missing it), some will say: take a chewing gum!
But, since AG can not be born (science, religion and people agree with it) He can't buy sandwich to that hungry kid!
SG said; yes! God can be born as exemption of the rule! SG can be someone as Bono & bring a plane with bread!
But that is media celebrity mundane solution, Oprah will offer cars or houses and schools, while Zikalkis is in divine  with base of the society and seeks for a permanent solution, which is in a new paradigm: The Divine Universalism!
If mundane gdp is $10K pp/per year, then SG divine providence should be same as mundane earnings d$10K/y/pp.
Divine Dollars (d$ or dd) has to have same value as mundane traditional fiat single currency us dollar. I am working for 20 years as presumed SG (Zikalkis) and I see solution in this innovation (implementing SG in this civilisation).!
Activity: 322
Merit: 151
They're tactical
July 27, 2017, 04:19:43 PM
As a scientist it is impossible to disprove the existence of God but current evidence is non-existence. If God does exist though, what a bastard they are for letting children die of illness, famine and poverty.

Well said.

This is why I am Agnostic Smiley

What a bastard you are for letting all those children die of starvation
Merit: 101
July 27, 2017, 03:48:23 PM
As a scientist it is impossible to disprove the existence of God but current evidence is non-existence. If God does exist though, what a bastard they are for letting children die of illness, famine and poverty.

Well said.

This is why I am Agnostic Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 27, 2017, 02:25:54 PM
FAITH is the best quality of accepting God and God's love within us. The story is written in the so-called bible. Generally not speaking, God does not need proof because God comes into our heart since then and He will live forever. To stop asking question like this, keep on reading Bible, not seeking God through your questions. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Genesis Team™
July 27, 2017, 02:21:41 PM
Merit: 151
They're tactical
July 27, 2017, 01:11:03 PM
god is anything that is missing ....

God is everything that has yet to be found for those who are seeking   Cheesy
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
July 27, 2017, 12:38:14 PM
Scientist usually dont believe in god because they have explanations on things that occured. They like to explain it using scientific terms. But some of them connected the bible and their smart guess creating that GOD really exists.
Many great scientists did believe that GOD was a sound explanation, see for yourself:
https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/eminent_researchers

He said usually. The survey shows that scientists are roughly half as likely as the general public to believe in God or a higher power. According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power. By contrast, 95% of Americans believe in some form of deity or higher power, according to a survey of the general public conducted by the Pew Research Center in July 2006. Specifically, more than eight-in-ten Americans (83%) say they believe in God and 12% believe in a universal spirit or higher power. Finally, the poll of scientists finds that four-in-ten scientists (41%) say they do not believe in God or a higher power, while the poll of the public finds that only 4% of Americans share this view.

So obviously scientists do believe less in god than the general population and so does people who are highly educated. According to Gallup's 2002 Index of Leading Religious Indicators*, 88% of those with postgraduate degrees believe in God or a universal spirit, compared to 97% of those with a high school education or less. More dramatically, postgraduate degree holders are less likely than those with a high school education or less to believe that religion can answer today's problems, by a margin of 51% to 68%. And those with a high school education or less are more likely than their postgraduate counterparts to say that religion is "important" or "very important" in their lives (65% to 53%). All this would seem to confirm that highly educated individuals put less emphasis on the role of religion than less educated individuals do.

Hopefully in the future people will be educated enough to make religion disappear.  
You refuse to educate yourself on the evidence and you have no scientific rebuttal to the same.
The brightest researchers recognized the truth about materialism and GOD. Science is not based on popular vote but on relating one phenomena to another. The brightest minds in science recognized that there was evidence for a higher power and that materialism is not a rational philosophy. Their claims are all based in evidence but you will not even consider their ideas, what good is science if you are expecting an outcome and refuse outside information?
You have not recognized any truth from my posts, not because I am lying about the evidence, but because your beliefs will not allow you to open your eyes to even a single truth. Prove me wrong!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
July 27, 2017, 11:51:01 AM
correct .... god exists as a word ... signifying a term .... can be anything or anybody that somebody or something is missing .... but, god must stay in transcendence, it is not possible to have a god in the experience (we must think that we have existence in experience and existence in transcendence) .... soon the god leaves transcendence (where he can be perfect and worshiped (believed)) he becomes devil (deviation) .... you have noticed that we talk of god in experience in negative sense: latest time it was on discuss somewhere, where they said that obama acted as a god when he provided his divine providence of $160K a year to his mother-in-law .... trump has corrected it, of course .... now, this is a huge problem for me .... i work, namely, as a presumed secular god in the grassroot, to gain some experience of the god in experience, as celebrities oprah and bono  can not leave mundane to reside in divine, as i can do .... but, my definition kills me .... god is anything that is missing .... so, again, i think that we can induce secular god and his zillion divine dollars under disguise of premise that it is "exemption of the rule to confirm the rule" or as someone of you said: "definition in absence" .... the church said to jesus: yes jeshua you are son of the god and aren't we all .... but, you can not make one miracle with wine and one miracle with resurrection .... you have to provide all people with wine as zikalkis will do and is doing .... lol
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 10:29:01 AM
Philosophy includes all human knowledge. The boundaries aren't exactly defined  And it covers theology or study of Great Creator. While Science is the study of the consistent, observable features of the world. What I am trying to say is that science is a different field, you cannot find scientific explanation that will prove God's existence. Instead go and look out to theology related books for you to see.  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
July 27, 2017, 09:42:38 AM
wow you actually put the word "science" and "God" in one sentence.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
July 27, 2017, 06:04:31 AM
Scientist usually dont believe in god because they have explanations on things that occured. They like to explain it using scientific terms. But some of them connected the bible and their smart guess creating that GOD really exists.
Many great scientists did believe that GOD was a sound explanation, see for yourself:

He said usually. The survey shows that scientists are roughly half as likely as the general public to believe in God or a higher power. According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power. By contrast, 95% of Americans believe in some form of deity or higher power, according to a survey of the general public conducted by the Pew Research Center in July 2006. Specifically, more than eight-in-ten Americans (83%) say they believe in God and 12% believe in a universal spirit or higher power. Finally, the poll of scientists finds that four-in-ten scientists (41%) say they do not believe in God or a higher power, while the poll of the public finds that only 4% of Americans share this view.

So obviously scientists do believe less in god than the general population and so does people who are highly educated. According to Gallup's 2002 Index of Leading Religious Indicators*, 88% of those with postgraduate degrees believe in God or a universal spirit, compared to 97% of those with a high school education or less. More dramatically, postgraduate degree holders are less likely than those with a high school education or less to believe that religion can answer today's problems, by a margin of 51% to 68%. And those with a high school education or less are more likely than their postgraduate counterparts to say that religion is "important" or "very important" in their lives (65% to 53%). All this would seem to confirm that highly educated individuals put less emphasis on the role of religion than less educated individuals do.

Hopefully in the future people will be educated enough to make religion disappear. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 03:35:50 AM
Theres no proof that god exists but in others God is true, Cause God give us strength and hope.
Activity: 4
July 27, 2017, 03:24:39 AM
somebody believe god may exist , but some body believe god may does not exist .

it is completely based on their believes. but in our world lot of people believe god may exist.
Activity: 3
July 27, 2017, 02:51:02 AM
God is like Santa Claus, no proof for both.
July 27, 2017, 02:02:41 AM

Most magicians when they do this kind of thing, well you know that it’s all a show, however in Guy Bavli’s case he tells everyone it is real.

oh man..... are you serious? are you saying you actually believe this guy bavli is for real??? as in.. no tricks?! 
if so....OH MY PHRIKKIN GOD!!!
 you really are as gullible as the day is long !! ( actually more so)...and you know what?
i think badecker will back me up on this !
 (I base this on the fact that despite his magic invisible sky fairy belief
 he none the less does not do the flat earth thing, so there is that anyway...)

Wow, you really do not have anything but your lame opinions to contribute!
July 27, 2017, 02:01:20 AM
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
July 26, 2017, 09:04:50 PM

Most magicians when they do this kind of thing, well you know that it’s all a show, however in Guy Bavli’s case he tells everyone it is real.

oh man..... are you serious? are you saying you actually believe this guy bavli is for real??? as in.. no tricks?! 
if so....OH MY PHRIKKIN GOD!!!
 you really are as gullible as the day is long !! ( actually more so)...and you know what?
i think badecker will back me up on this !
 (I base this on the fact that despite his magic invisible sky fairy belief
 he none the less does not do the flat earth thing, so there is that anyway...)
July 26, 2017, 06:19:29 PM

Scientists have known forever that basic science law proves that God exists. Many scientists understand this. The others simply don't want to look at it. The scientific proof for God is written here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

Cool

What caused god, what made god. How does cause and effect prove that god did it, why not aliens, why not something else, why a sentient being. You do not know, you are assuming it's god because you are religious. Scientists thankfully are not brainwashed and they will continue to be useful unlike your god or religion. Stay ignorant.

You are brainwashed. Evolution scientists have done it to you. I have answered your questions several times. The fact is that you simply don't want the answers. You are tossing out science for your evolution religion.

Cool

No you haven't, you just simply call anything god for some reason.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 26, 2017, 04:41:12 PM

Scientists have known forever that basic science law proves that God exists. Many scientists understand this. The others simply don't want to look at it. The scientific proof for God is written here:

Cool

What caused god, what made god. How does cause and effect prove that god did it, why not aliens, why not something else, why a sentient being. You do not know, you are assuming it's god because you are religious. Scientists thankfully are not brainwashed and they will continue to be useful unlike your god or religion. Stay ignorant.

You are brainwashed. Evolution scientists have done it to you. I have answered your questions several times. The fact is that you simply don't want the answers. You are tossing out science for your evolution religion.

Cool
July 26, 2017, 04:27:55 PM

Cool

Jump to: