Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 177. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
June 16, 2017, 07:11:07 AM
God exists. Scientists have always known this. From Apologetics Press:
Cause and Effect—Scientific Proof that God Exists
by     Kyle Butt, M.Div.

The Universe exists and is real. Every rational person must admit this point. If it did not exist, we would not be here to talk about it. So the question arises, “How did the Universe get here?” Did it create itself? If it did not create itself, it must have had a cause.

Let’s look at the law of cause and effect. As far as science knows, natural laws have no exceptions. This is definitely true of the law of cause and effect, which is the most universal and most certain of all laws. Simply put, the law of cause and effect states that every material effect must have an adequate cause that existed before the effect.

Material effects without adequate causes do not exist. Also, causes never occur after the effect. In addition, the effect never is greater than the cause. That is why scientists say that every material effect must have an adequate cause. The river did not turn muddy because the frog jumped in; the book did not fall off the table because the fly landed on it. These are not adequate causes. For whatever effects we see, we must present adequate causes.

Read more at https://apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=9&article=879.

Cool

The evidence is sufficient to show that this material Universe needs a non-material cause. That non-material Cause is God because...Huh?? Yet again a stupid christian webpage claiming that God did it without not one single shred of evidence. Look I can do it too.

The evidence is sufficient to show that this material Universe needs a non-material cause. That non-material Cause is the (Pick any God from any religion you want)

If there is to be a deity that is the exception from the requirement that all existing things need a cause then the same exception can be made for the sum of all energy that exists, considering that it manifests in different forms.
Further, even if a person wanted to accept that there was such a being there is nothing at all in the cosmological argument to indicate that the being would have any of the properties of humans that are projected into the concept of the deity of  any particular religion.  The first mover or first cause is devoid of any other characteristic.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 16, 2017, 04:23:41 AM
God exists. Scientists have always known this. From Apologetics Press:
Cause and Effect—Scientific Proof that God Exists
by     Kyle Butt, M.Div.

The Universe exists and is real. Every rational person must admit this point. If it did not exist, we would not be here to talk about it. So the question arises, “How did the Universe get here?” Did it create itself? If it did not create itself, it must have had a cause.

Let’s look at the law of cause and effect. As far as science knows, natural laws have no exceptions. This is definitely true of the law of cause and effect, which is the most universal and most certain of all laws. Simply put, the law of cause and effect states that every material effect must have an adequate cause that existed before the effect.

Material effects without adequate causes do not exist. Also, causes never occur after the effect. In addition, the effect never is greater than the cause. That is why scientists say that every material effect must have an adequate cause. The river did not turn muddy because the frog jumped in; the book did not fall off the table because the fly landed on it. These are not adequate causes. For whatever effects we see, we must present adequate causes.

Read more at https://apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=9&article=879.

Cool
legendary
June 16, 2017, 04:01:48 AM
...babbling of a Bible drooling mad man....

People who honestly want to see that God exists, will have a starting point for researching it. Especially those who are new to the forum.

Cool

Researching what?  Your cause and effect applies to temporal systems.  Before the Big Bang there was no time, no space in this universe.
What exactly can you say about the event just before the Big Bang?  Absolutely nothing.

Stop the nonsense.
Before the BB, scientists more or less accepted science law and principle as fact. Since the BB, scientists often accept the unknown as fact. The only BB that exists is in the minds of some scientists and their followeres - religion.

Stop the nonsense.

BTW, universes might be popping up and collapsing all the time in a big soup of cosmos.  All with different set of physical constants and different chemistry, different Physics, what we know as 'time' can be completely different in other universes.
Many things might be happening. The purpose of science is to find out what is happeniong and what is not. Cause and effect is real. BB is very far fetched.

Your zombie Jew day dream is just that.  Why don't you believe in Osiris myth?  Why do you believe in the sequel not the original story?

What is a "zombie Jew day dream?" I pretty much believe in the Osiris myth as the myth that it is. Why do you believe in the BB myth? At least Osiris was probably a living, breathing person at one time. BB is so silly that if anyone decided to find the flaws in it, it would crumble easily.

Cool
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 15, 2017, 01:25:57 PM
ofcourse there is god and he is the one god that we praise! scientist also believe in god tho
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 15, 2017, 01:05:59 PM

Nope. That's actually God. The retard calls everything God, he never even described what God really is. He said his God is the God from the bible which can't be the fucking big bang because that's not what the bible says, therefore he is contradicting himself again with this non sense. He doesn't even know how to make any sense of what he says, it's pretty sad to be honest.

Just to show you how stupid your thinking is, consider the human body for example. We know humans exist. We know they have bodies. We have examined their bodies and found out lots of things about their bodies. But even after thousands of years of human life, we still are finding new things about their bodies.

Science proves God exists. Just because we haven't found out a lot of stuff about Him, doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Are you trying to say that people don't exist because we haven't found out everything about them? You jokers are about as backward as they come.

Cool

What you said has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. What I said is that you contradicted yourself and said that there is no evidence for God and that you didn't prove god's existence. Now you are just trying to say you didn't say that when it's right here, everyone can read it, save yourself from more embarrassment, it's pointless to keep arguing, you already destroyed yourself, quit being a delusional idiot and use your brain. Do something productive with your life.

Hey, man. Thank you for a couple of things. Thank you for thinking that I am important enough that you would focus on me rather than on the scientific proof for the existence of God. And thank you for the admonishment to "save" myself "from more embarrassment." Everyone needs thanks and admonishment now and again.

But you ARE having a bit of a bad day, aren't you? You know how it goes. If you can't destroy the message, "kill the messenger..." if you can.

So, somebody told you that I contradicted myself, eh? In an ongoing talk like this one, there are lots of things said. Some of them might sound like contradictions. But they aren't, necessarily. They might simply be unclear use of the language. Or they might be a misunderstanding of what was said. The point? I didn't contradict myself, even though you or others might have understood it that way.

The more important point? The scientific proof for the existence of God has always stood. Long ago Godly folks went on to other, more important things than sitting around, bantering with a bunch of jokers like you, who are unwilling to learn science.

Research the basic scientific laws and principles of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. Then combine them, and show us how they DON'T prove the existence of God.

And thanks. You jokers are kinda fun. You are so easy to rebut.

Cool

I will refresh your memory

1.Badecker: Scientifically speaking, I don't know what the Creator really is.
2.Badecker: At the same time, cause and effect, entropy, and complexity point towards that "Something" that we can't fathom, as being the Creator.
3.Badecker: The scientific proof for the existence of God has always stood (read 1)
4.Badecker: Research the basic scientific laws and principles of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. Then combine them, and show us how they DON'T prove the existence of God. (Read 1 and 2)

And your point?

Consider gravity. We know it exists. We feel it. It acts on everything around us. But nobody knows what it is. Even science theory isn't sure. There are loads of things like this in nature and the universe. We know they exist, but we don't really know what they are.

Just because we don't know what God is made out of, or just because we don't know if we can even understand the "stuff" He is made of, doesn't mean that He doesn't exist.

Rather than look at the fact that God exists, you would focus on misinterpreting some language that I said. This proves that you are a troll, at least in this area.

However, I thank you for doing it. Why? Because it gives me the opportunity to again list the websites that point to the proof that God exists:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

People who honestly want to see that God exists, will have a starting point for researching it. Especially those who are new to the forum.

Cool
Gravity is not a person and its also well described, you havent described god nor explained what it is, the only thing you said is that he created everything. Then again you also said you cant prove he exists and now you are back to your original post which you debunked by saying you cant prove god. Cognitive dissonance, search it.

Also you can test gravity, make experiments, math and it works. You can't do any of that with your god.

Did you miss the part about the fact that there are loads of things that are readily known without knowing much about their substance and operation? Why do you pick on gravity? Oh, of course. You want to distract from the scientific proof for God in any way that you can.

I don't have to prove that God exists. Science has already done this.

You are testing God right now with your non-scientific denial of His existence. He's pretty strong to be able to put up with your nonsense and not destroy you for it. Great test. Stop testing Him, and become one of His children instead.

Cool

Why did I pick it? You mentioned it, you said consider gravity wtf. You are going full retard now. Science hasn't proved God, you don't read about god in any scientific book of any sort. Then again, you said there is no way to prove God, now you say science has proven god, contradictions of a deluded person.

You are still ignoring the rest of the stuff we know very little about. Are you trying to make "gravity" the topic?

Science has proven God. Cause and effect almost do the job by itself. However there is no way to prove what God is made out of. There is a distinction there.

Cool

Science hasn't proven God and no matter how many times you post it, it's still gonna be false.  Cause and effect almost does nothing because you don't know what it points to, could be a god, could be aliens, could be a simulation, etc etc.

Badecker: Scientifically speaking, I don't know what the Creator really is.

Cool
legendary
June 15, 2017, 12:44:35 PM

Nope. That's actually God. The retard calls everything God, he never even described what God really is. He said his God is the God from the bible which can't be the fucking big bang because that's not what the bible says, therefore he is contradicting himself again with this non sense. He doesn't even know how to make any sense of what he says, it's pretty sad to be honest.

Just to show you how stupid your thinking is, consider the human body for example. We know humans exist. We know they have bodies. We have examined their bodies and found out lots of things about their bodies. But even after thousands of years of human life, we still are finding new things about their bodies.

Science proves God exists. Just because we haven't found out a lot of stuff about Him, doesn't mean He doesn't exist. Are you trying to say that people don't exist because we haven't found out everything about them? You jokers are about as backward as they come.

Cool

What you said has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. What I said is that you contradicted yourself and said that there is no evidence for God and that you didn't prove god's existence. Now you are just trying to say you didn't say that when it's right here, everyone can read it, save yourself from more embarrassment, it's pointless to keep arguing, you already destroyed yourself, quit being a delusional idiot and use your brain. Do something productive with your life.

Hey, man. Thank you for a couple of things. Thank you for thinking that I am important enough that you would focus on me rather than on the scientific proof for the existence of God. And thank you for the admonishment to "save" myself "from more embarrassment." Everyone needs thanks and admonishment now and again.

But you ARE having a bit of a bad day, aren't you? You know how it goes. If you can't destroy the message, "kill the messenger..." if you can.

So, somebody told you that I contradicted myself, eh? In an ongoing talk like this one, there are lots of things said. Some of them might sound like contradictions. But they aren't, necessarily. They might simply be unclear use of the language. Or they might be a misunderstanding of what was said. The point? I didn't contradict myself, even though you or others might have understood it that way.

The more important point? The scientific proof for the existence of God has always stood. Long ago Godly folks went on to other, more important things than sitting around, bantering with a bunch of jokers like you, who are unwilling to learn science.

Research the basic scientific laws and principles of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. Then combine them, and show us how they DON'T prove the existence of God.

Cool

2.Badecker: At the same time, cause and effect, entropy, and complexity point towards that "Something" that we can't fathom, as being the Creator.
3.Badecker: The scientific proof for the existence of God has always stood (read 1)
4.Badecker: Research the basic scientific laws and principles of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity. Then combine them, and show us how they DON'T prove the existence of God. (Read 1 and 2)

And your point?

Consider gravity. We know it exists. We feel it. It acts on everything around us. But nobody knows what it is. Even science theory isn't sure. There are loads of things like this in nature and the universe. We know they exist, but we don't really know what they are.

Just because we don't know what God is made out of, or just because we don't know if we can even understand the "stuff" He is made of, doesn't mean that He doesn't exist.

Rather than look at the fact that God exists, you would focus on misinterpreting some language that I said. This proves that you are a troll, at least in this area.

However, I thank you for doing it. Why? Because it gives me the opportunity to again list the websites that point to the proof that God exists:

Cool
Gravity is not a person and its also well described, you havent described god nor explained what it is, the only thing you said is that he created everything. Then again you also said you cant prove he exists and now you are back to your original post which you debunked by saying you cant prove god. Cognitive dissonance, search it.

Also you can test gravity, make experiments, math and it works. You can't do any of that with your god.

Did you miss the part about the fact that there are loads of things that are readily known without knowing much about their substance and operation? Why do you pick on gravity? Oh, of course. You want to distract from the scientific proof for God in any way that you can.

You are testing God right now with your non-scientific denial of His existence. He's pretty strong to be able to put up with your nonsense and not destroy you for it. Great test. Stop testing Him, and become one of His children instead.

Cool

Why did I pick it? You mentioned it, you said consider gravity wtf. You are going full retard now. Science hasn't proved God, you don't read about god in any scientific book of any sort. Then again, you said there is no way to prove God, now you say science has proven god, contradictions of a deluded person.

You are still ignoring the rest of the stuff we know very little about. Are you trying to make "gravity" the topic?

Science has proven God. Cause and effect almost do the job by itself. However there is no way to prove what God is made out of. There is a distinction there.

Cool
June 15, 2017, 12:28:23 PM

Cool

Cool

And your point?

Cool

Cool

legendary
June 15, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

Cool

Cool

And your point?

Cool

Cool
June 15, 2017, 11:53:43 AM

Cool

Cool

And your point?

Cool

legendary
June 15, 2017, 11:21:41 AM

Cool

Cool

And your point?

Cool
June 15, 2017, 10:52:29 AM

Cool

Cool

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 15, 2017, 04:22:35 AM
Many of us believe absolutely that god exist even though they have proofs but the faith of the people believe that god exist not scientist.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
June 15, 2017, 03:49:04 AM

In my own belief  there is no scientific explaination why god exist. It just that if we have faith then we believe he exist, I can't question anything he creates, the beauty of nature and the existence of man kind. But we find reasons to believe him and even conduct researches and experiments just to prove he exist.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 03:22:32 AM
Not at all, it's an endless topic. >.<
Activity: 154
Merit: 103
https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC
June 15, 2017, 02:10:55 AM

Cool

Cool
Episode 20: 'A bitchslap to heaven'.
There we go folks, the nasty religious attitude, the lack of morals, lying in our faces that he never did something that is there to be seen. He acts as if the post itself is not there and someone lied about him contradicting himself. He calls his categorical contradiction an 'unclear use of the language' or a 'misunderstanding of what was said'. He concludes he did not contradict himself, it's our fault, not his. That is a lie. Anyone here can check out a few pages earlier and see it. That is how delusional religious people have become nowadays. I can understand the use and appearance of religion in primitive times, people did not know any better, they were useless, they needed to call the 'unknown' somehow, in case the unknown gets mad and makes the volcano erupt. But today? It is for sure a mental illness, lying you did not kill the victim while holding its decapitated head in your right arm and a bloody knife in your left arm means you are completely ill. To maintain your idea, the same you have contradicted, after absolutely everyone has rebutted it is also a sign of delusion and illness. To believe you know something in a domain (science is general, scientists are most of the time based in a domain, some are physicists, some are evolutionary biologists, cosmologists, etc), to have the proof and demonstration that you know shit and to still believe you are the best and everyone else should study you, that is again delusional and a sign of a mental illness. Of course, we would have liked if Badecker was indeed that stupid, if he was not mentally ill and just super dumb. But he is ill, he is nuts. When the messenger repeats the same message frantically, you can let him go, he is crazy as fuck. Well, let us all hope he gets his bitchslap to his heaven and someone takes care of him by administering the proper medication.
legendary
June 14, 2017, 09:11:58 PM

Cool

Cool
June 14, 2017, 02:55:49 PM

Thanks again for helping to spread the proof that God exists, by not rebutting the scientific proof found here:
 Cool

Romans 1:20:
Quote from: Romans 1:20
For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Since Saint Paul shows the logical reason for understanding the existence of God, in this and other passages, why wouldn't there be scientific proof, as well?

Cool

See? Even the devil knows that God exists. And he is way more scientifically capable than the rest of us.

Cool

Badecker also shows that cause and effect doesn't prove God existence. Then he proceeds to say that the rest of his argument doesn't prove God either because it points to ''something'' but we can't really know what that something is and then he admits he believes in God from the bible purely on faith. Then he goes full retard or maybe he has double personality and keeps posting the same links that he said didn't prove God because nothing can really prove God and he is trying now to deny that he said it. Why? It's right here, we can all see it, we can see what he wrote, why would he try to deny it now? Is there an explanation besides him being mentally ill?

You are not being logical. I don't generally us science fiction quotes, but Spock says it well in Star Trek (2009): "If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."

The point is that, because of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity, even if big bang were fact, then big bang would be God. As it is, we don't know if BB is fact, but the three scientific laws and principles existing together as they do, point to a something which fits what God must be.

God exists, even though we don't know much about Him from science. The fact that He exists is a scientific fact, as well as an observational understanding... from simply observing the world.

Now that we can all see it again, why not understand it?

Cool

So going on BADecker's principle which is based on assumptions and not fact..... this is a banana.

It's yellow, and bent with folded down sides and it looks look a banana...... therefore it must be a banana.

NO dipshit.... it's a dog wearing a banana outfit.

Cool

legendary
June 14, 2017, 12:28:01 PM

Thanks again for helping to spread the proof that God exists, by not rebutting the scientific proof found here:
 Cool

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Since Saint Paul shows the logical reason for understanding the existence of God, in this and other passages, why wouldn't there be scientific proof, as well?

Cool

See? Even the devil knows that God exists. And he is way more scientifically capable than the rest of us.

Cool

Badecker also shows that cause and effect doesn't prove God existence. Then he proceeds to say that the rest of his argument doesn't prove God either because it points to ''something'' but we can't really know what that something is and then he admits he believes in God from the bible purely on faith. Then he goes full retard or maybe he has double personality and keeps posting the same links that he said didn't prove God because nothing can really prove God and he is trying now to deny that he said it. Why? It's right here, we can all see it, we can see what he wrote, why would he try to deny it now? Is there an explanation besides him being mentally ill?

You are not being logical. I don't generally us science fiction quotes, but Spock says it well in Star Trek (2009): "If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."

The point is that, because of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity, even if big bang were fact, then big bang would be God. As it is, we don't know if BB is fact, but the three scientific laws and principles existing together as they do, point to a something which fits what God must be.

God exists, even though we don't know much about Him from science. The fact that He exists is a scientific fact, as well as an observational understanding... from simply observing the world.

Cool

So going on BADecker's principle which is based on assumptions and not fact..... this is a banana.

It's yellow, and bent with folded down sides and it looks look a banana...... therefore it must be a banana.

Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 103
https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC
June 14, 2017, 08:17:09 AM
there are so many reason to believe in god, scientist don't even know where the life is begin with, so better to make our own research to make sure that there is a really god, i believe in god, but some people don't cause they are saying that they have nothing to proof it.
The proof, my friend, is the ultimatum, the last thing asked in order to establish the existence. The problem starts way before than proof. First of all, people start to sense something fake, a forgery, something man made, the stories behind all of the Gods are flawed, make no sense in reality, they take effect in a fiction writing. People understand that so they start to ask questions, they begin to research, they see how those writings, the only testimonials of Gods, are incompatible with the truth of our world, are not sustained by history, logic, physics, biology, cosmology, etc. The more they search, the less they believe because religion has always based it's power on the lack of knowledge. In the end, they all reach to the same conclusion: you can be as religious as you want, you can have faith, but keep it for yourself. If you claim that the world should acknowledge your God as a general truth, children must be baptized, people who marry must go to church, funerals must be attended by priests, religion must be taught in school, etc, then you must prove that your God exists and you have to do it categorically. So instead of blaming the scientists who actually do something instead of just praying for your soul who might exist or not and also get paid for it, you should start learning, research, appeal to common sense and reason and most important of all, don't start already set with the idea that God definitely exists. I don't expect you to leave your faith, I understand how impossible it is for you to conceive the fact that God might not exist at all, most people know for sure that smoking does really much harm to your health and they still smoke, it's a vice. Religion is worse than a vice, it is so widely spread that it is really hard to escape the simulacra. But that doesn't mean you have to preach your religion just because you believe it's the truth. It's not and as long as we have understanding for you and we don't even think about banning your 'thoughts' you should also have the understanding and keep it for yourself and the ones like you.
June 14, 2017, 06:07:04 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

Jump to: