Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 237. (Read 845582 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 05, 2016, 11:20:02 AM
Well, God does exists

We did not existed by accident nor did everything popped out from nowhere since nowhere is the vastness of the reality above and beyond making it too much to be impossible to come from nothing.  Billions of years in the past and billions more to come came from the pop up menu?

If that is true, your God can't excist since it had to come from somewhere.
And if he didn't, then something can come from nothing.

It seems to me that nothing can't really be nothing without something else, relativistically speaking. And if there was only nothing, then that nothing is actually everything.

Besides, the whole idea of "nothing" has to do with the physics of this universe, which may be completely and absolutely a unit unto itself. I mean, if something outside the universe were recognizable by the universe, wouldn't it really be part of the universe?

God made the universe. He exists in His own realms that have nothing to do with the physics of our universe, except that He makes them to. This means that God can have always been. He has always existed. He had no beginning, and will have no end.

The eternalness of God has nothing to do with this universe. Things like beginning and end don't apply to Him. He is from the outside, and except that He allows it, we can't understand anything about Him because of how extremely different "extra-universal" things are from the universe.

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley

That's kinda what it is all about. When you are as powerful as He is, party takes on a whole new meaning. The thing is, parties aren't any fun if you are alone. And being as great as He is, He needs many people to party with.

That's why He made you. Don't turn Him down in His offer... fun for you and He at the big eternal party with billions (trillions?) of others. But if you DO turn Him down, no big deal. There are plenty of others who accept.

Cool

Well, you never mentioned that before. If there's plenty of weed, tequila, young willing pussy and pizza I'm all for it.

We don't know what it will be like. It will be a New Heavens and a New Earth. This means a new universe, with new physics, although it seems that some of the old physics will be incorporated into the new. Because of this, we don't know what kind of fun will be there, what kind of glory, what kind of joy. We have the promise of God that it will include glory and joy for us all.

With a change in the physics, there will also be a change in the laws.

I am guessing about this, but some of the things that we like in this life that are wrong, may be incorporated into the next life as good things. God is all powerful, and He has His ways and methods of doing things. He loves us all, but especially those who love Him.

Cool

I'd love him forever if he could deliver me an 18 year old college girl with big tits. She doesn't even have to be pretty. I still have my lunch bag in the kitchen. Oh, if she could bring some purple kush and jose cuervo with her that'd be great.

You didn't say, "if He would." And He can and could. So, love Him forever.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 05, 2016, 01:02:06 AM
Well, God does exists

We did not existed by accident nor did everything popped out from nowhere since nowhere is the vastness of the reality above and beyond making it too much to be impossible to come from nothing.  Billions of years in the past and billions more to come came from the pop up menu?

It seems to me that nothing can't really be nothing without something else, relativistically speaking. And if there was only nothing, then that nothing is actually everything.

Besides, the whole idea of "nothing" has to do with the physics of this universe, which may be completely and absolutely a unit unto itself. I mean, if something outside the universe were recognizable by the universe, wouldn't it really be part of the universe?

God made the universe. He exists in His own realms that have nothing to do with the physics of our universe, except that He makes them to. This means that God can have always been. He has always existed. He had no beginning, and will have no end.

The eternalness of God has nothing to do with this universe. Things like beginning and end don't apply to Him. He is from the outside, and except that He allows it, we can't understand anything about Him because of how extremely different "extra-universal" things are from the universe.

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley

That's kinda what it is all about. When you are as powerful as He is, party takes on a whole new meaning. The thing is, parties aren't any fun if you are alone. And being as great as He is, He needs many people to party with.

That's why He made you. Don't turn Him down in His offer... fun for you and He at the big eternal party with billions (trillions?) of others. But if you DO turn Him down, no big deal. There are plenty of others who accept.

Cool

Well, you never mentioned that before. If there's plenty of weed, tequila, young willing pussy and pizza I'm all for it.

We don't know what it will be like. It will be a New Heavens and a New Earth. This means a new universe, with new physics, although it seems that some of the old physics will be incorporated into the new. Because of this, we don't know what kind of fun will be there, what kind of glory, what kind of joy. We have the promise of God that it will include glory and joy for us all.

I am guessing about this, but some of the things that we like in this life that are wrong, may be incorporated into the next life as good things. God is all powerful, and He has His ways and methods of doing things. He loves us all, but especially those who love Him.

Cool

I'd love him forever if he could deliver me an 18 year old college girl with big tits. She doesn't even have to be pretty. I still have my lunch bag in the kitchen. Oh, if she could bring some purple kush and jose cuervo with her that'd be great.
legendary
June 04, 2016, 10:27:47 PM
Well, God does exists

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley

Cool

Cool
legendary
June 04, 2016, 07:22:14 PM
Well, God does exists

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley

Cool

legendary
June 04, 2016, 04:39:33 PM
Well, God does exists

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
June 04, 2016, 04:33:29 PM
Well, God does exists

Cool

I bet He can party

Smiley
legendary
June 04, 2016, 04:00:57 PM
Well, God does exists

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
June 04, 2016, 03:50:45 PM
Well, God does exists

It seems to me that nothing can't really be nothing without something else, relativistically speaking. And if there was only nothing, then that nothing is also everything.
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
June 04, 2016, 04:30:24 AM
Well, God does exists

We did not existed by accident nor did everything popped out from nowhere since nowhere is the vastness of the reality above and beyond making it too much to be impossible to come from nothing.  Billions of years in the past and billions more to come came from the pop up menu?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
June 04, 2016, 04:04:00 AM
Well, God does exists

We did not existed by accident nor did everything popped out from nowhere since nowhere is the vastness of the reality above and beyond making it too much to be impossible to come from nothing.  Billions of years in the past and billions more to come came from the pop up menu?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 04, 2016, 03:30:15 AM
Well, God does exists
legendary
June 03, 2016, 05:55:44 PM
I am beleive in God, and i don't need any proof that God is really exists, sometimes you just need to force yourself to beleive and than you will understand.

I do understand. I understand it's insane and illogical.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 03, 2016, 03:13:30 PM
I am beleive in God, and i don't need any proof that God is really exists, sometimes you just need to force yourself to beleive and than you will understand.
legendary
June 03, 2016, 02:00:24 PM

But every cloud has a silver lining. BADlogic has simply confirmed my suspicions all along, that Christianity is false, beyond any reasonable doubt.
If it were true, why would a Christian constantly keep lying to support it?

The simple answer is they wouldn't need to.

Wait, what?! I can not see any logic here. This is like saying that Christianity is the only true religion just because there are people who deny it.
I'm sorry, but that does not make sense.

Sure it makes sense.
If a sales person came knocking at your door trying to sell you a widget thingy, yet that person continually lied, you would naturally become suspicious. Why's the guy keep lying? What's he hiding? Does the widget thingy do what it's suppose to? I don't know, I can't believe a single word the salesman says anymore.

Maybe the widget was a bargain after all. Maybe the salesman was just desperate or nervous and had nothing to hide. Maybe the widget is better than claimed.

The point is, all the warning flags are raised and flying high, and anyone with an ounce of sense would shut the door in the salesmans face.

See how Fluffer doesn't understand religion? Most religions offer their wares free. Thus, they are not sales people.

One of the few times that Fluffer didn't accept the offer of freedom.

Cool
legendary
June 03, 2016, 01:57:56 PM

But every cloud has a silver lining. BADlogic has simply confirmed my suspicions all along, that Christianity is false, beyond any reasonable doubt.

Wait, what?! I can not see any logic here. This is like saying that Christianity is the only true religion just because there are people who deny it.

Besides, Fluffer doesn't understand anything logical or otherwise. Therefore, his logic makes total sense.

Cool
legendary
June 03, 2016, 01:55:31 PM

They are all true religions. Anytime you mix superstition, word of mouth tale telling, fear and the desire to control you end up with a true religion. Christians believe their religion is the only true religion. Most religions believe they are the one and only with the exception of a few eastern ones like Taoism, Confucianism, Shinto and the oldest religion in the world Hinduism.

You forgot the religion of science theory, that is treated as fact when it is not known to be fact.

Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
June 02, 2016, 11:21:06 PM
The existence of everything was made possible is that because the creator did created it.  All religions points back to one thing defining the beginning in different manners.  And it all has a start to begin  with.  Anything created by anybody or anyone from natural process or thru the innovative minds of our time and before has a definite reason for such action.  It so happens that we always ask about everything or anything that we do not know about a specific origin of a known thing or idea thus we based on our intellectual capacity trying to define the thing/s that in the first place we were not present in those time and thinking that some of it does not have any proof at all that it was like that.  But some has...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
June 02, 2016, 12:27:30 PM

Sure it makes sense.
If a sales person came knocking at your door trying to sell you a widget thingy, yet that person continually lied, you would naturally become suspicious. Why's the guy keep lying? What's he hiding? Does the widget thingy do what it's suppose to? I don't know, I can't believe a single word the salesman says anymore.

Maybe the widget was a bargain after all. Maybe the salesman was just desperate or nervous and had nothing to hide. Maybe the widget is better than claimed.

The point is, all the warning flags are raised and flying high, and anyone with an ounce of sense would shut the door in the salesmans face.

legendary
June 02, 2016, 11:16:13 AM

They are all true religions. Anytime you mix superstition, word of mouth tale telling, fear and the desire to control you end up with a true religion. Christians believe their religion is the only true religion. Most religions believe they are the one and only with the exception of a few eastern ones like Taoism, Confucianism, Shinto and the oldest religion in the world Hinduism.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
June 02, 2016, 11:01:44 AM

Jump to: