Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 359. (Read 845571 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 02, 2015, 05:18:06 PM
God and exploration.

Because the Revelation in the Bible covers the whole Word of God to mankind

So, any new junk, written since the Revelation, is NOT the Word of God.

So what you are saying is:

NO EXPLORATION ALLOWED

See? Here you are twisting things again. You continually attempt deception. Your quote of what I said is not complete. The incompleteness changes the meaning. You are constantly deceptive. I said, "Because the Revelation in the Bible covers the whole Word of God to mankind from the time that the Revelation was written, until the time that this universe will finally be destroyed, and everything will be settled in the hereafter the way it will basically be forever. So, any new junk, written since the Revelation, is NOT the Word of God." But you shorten it to make it look like I said something different than what I did.

I am not saying, "NO EXPLORATION ALLOWED." You are the one who said that I am saying that. The reality is quite the opposite of "NO EXPLORATION ALLOWED." The reality is that the Bible is the exploration that shows the truth. We don't need anything beyond the truth. We don't need the lies of the devil and the demons who claim that their writings are part of the Word of God, when it is already known that their writings are not such.

Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 02, 2015, 05:06:48 PM
God and exploration.

Because the Revelation in the Bible covers the whole Word of God to mankind

So, any new junk, written since the Revelation, is NOT the Word of God.

So what you are saying is:

NO EXPLORATION ALLOWED
legendary
February 02, 2015, 04:57:51 PM
God and exploration.

Speak for yourself, BADecker!

I do this a lot. But sometimes you claim to speak for me. Mostly you do this by misrepresenting things that I speak for myself, and then attributing the misrepresentations to me.

you have no idea what is in my book
because you have never quoted from it;
so how would you know that it is full of lies?

You are trying to mislead by omitting vital information,
like the fact that you are NOT capable of exposing anything in the Journals as a lie

Actually, this is close to the truth. But it isn't the truth. Here is why.

Having an idea about what is in a book, doesn't have anything to do with quoting from it. Simply because I may not have quoted from your book, doesn't necessarily mean that I don't know what's in it. To say something like "you have no idea what is in my book because you have never quoted from it," is simply a method that you are using to deceptively detract from the truth.

I don't know what is in your book. I don't even know for sure what book you mean when you say "my book." Could mean anything. Perhaps you wrote a book since we last chatted in this forum. Or perhaps you have your book hidden away somewhere. I don't have time to read every book. Some of them I wouldn't want to read. So, what are you yammering about?

I am not interested in exposing anything in the Journals as a lie. To do such, I would have to involve myself with them, and I am not interested in doing such. Perhaps in  the future.

The point that I have been making about all this is based on the things you have said. You have said that your stuff is the Word of God. And it might be in part, if you have copied into it some of the wording of the Bible, or if it happens to hold an ancient part of the Word of God that was neglected by the people in the Council of Nicea when they put the Bible together.

However, if it is all new stuff, then it is not the Word of God. Why not? Because the Revelation in the Bible covers the whole Word of God to mankind from the time that the Revelation was written, until the time that this universe will finally be destroyed, and everything will be settled in the hereafter the way it will basically be forever. So, any new junk, written since the Revelation, is NOT the Word of God.

But you are kinda fun playing with, the way you like to twist everything around that anybody might express.

Smiley
Activity: 476
I like boobies
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
February 02, 2015, 04:38:19 PM
Blame It On God
February 02, 2015, 02:50:35 PM
God and exploration.

Speak for yourself, BADecker!
Exploration of an idea is much better than denouncing it without cause; now contrast that statement with what you have said in this thread:

you have no idea what is in my book
because you have never quoted from it;
so how would you know that it is full of lies?

You are trying to mislead by omitting vital information,
like the fact that you are NOT capable of exposing anything in the Journals as a lie
legendary
February 02, 2015, 01:22:48 PM
The words scientific and god don't go well together.

But they should. After all, people love to search out many things. Think of Columbus, or Lewis and Clark. There are multitudes of explorers who have looked for things from around the world. Many are explorers of how things work. Often these are called scientists.

Since God placed everything into existence, and since He has allowed us to examine and search things out, even by scientific means, God and science should go together well, as also should God and exploration.

Smiley
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
February 02, 2015, 12:31:50 PM
The words scientific and god don't go well together.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
February 02, 2015, 09:52:40 AM
Fuck I wish I could unsubscribe from this abortion of a thread. These discussion topics always end up proving that a big fat wall of stupid will remain long after the intellectual argument has been made and shouted down by way of never-ending logical fallacies.

Enjoy your intellectual dishonesty, theists, may it induce perpetual bouts of crippling anxiety until you finally have the emotional maturity to acknowledge how unhealthy it must be for your brain to maintain 'belief' in your Almighty Imagination.

It would be intellectually dishonest not to acknowledge "belief" in many other assumptions for which there is not a shred of evidence, some of which are absolutely required to engage in scientific exploration (which itself is unequipped to explore the concept of intelligent design).
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
February 02, 2015, 07:07:01 AM
Fuck I wish I could unsubscribe from this abortion of a thread. These discussion topics always end up proving that a big fat wall of stupid will remain long after the intellectual argument has been made and shouted down by way of never-ending logical fallacies.

Enjoy your intellectual dishonesty, theists, may it induce perpetual bouts of crippling anxiety until you finally have the emotional maturity to acknowledge how unhealthy it must be for your brain to maintain 'belief' in your Almighty Imagination.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
February 02, 2015, 06:12:40 AM
New, interesting post from the same blog author.
What do you think, can we say that scientists are also believers?

If you start to share with people some of the recent scientific evidence that points to God or a master designer, you may hear the rebuttal from someone that your evidence is just a “God of the gaps” explanation. It might even be said with some condescension.

There is no need to fear the “God of the gaps” slur and I’ll tell you why. But first, what is “God of the gaps.” The term was actually invented by Christian theologians who were trying to identify a certain strategy for proving that God exists which they assumed is doomed to failure.

"Because current science can't figure out exactly how life started, it must be God who caused life to start." That makes perfect sense to a believer, but to a God-denier and even your average scientist that is a “God of the gaps” statement. They have faith in a different place. They believe that scientists will eventually discover how life started and additionally of course there will be no need for God.

If you are a believer, you will be happy to hear this news. Over the last 50 years of research you would think that the “gaps” would be disappearing one by one and that scientists are slowly proving the case for the materialists. That’s even the way the materialists might be preaching it.

However, actually the “gaps” are getting bigger and bigger. What once seemed to be a small “gap” in materialistic explanations has often, after newer research, turned out to be an even more complex and complicated problem to explain materialistically. Also new “gaps” are being discovered all the time which scientists cannot explain. The evidence for a master designer is getting stronger, not weaker.

Whether they realize it or not, their beliefs and assumptions are based on faith. Faith in miracles unexplainable by current science and often violating the well known laws of nature identified so far. As each new “gap” in materialistic explanations is discovered, it makes the odds of us being here by accident less and less likely.

There must be God.

Read full article here: http://101proofsforgod.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2015-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2016-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=2

Activity: 630
January 06, 2015, 08:59:49 PM
THE word of god demands aknowledgement that light shines within darkness.. this is the singular word of god.. aknowledgement of truth, not as you or I see it, but as is seen by all.. go on, grab yer groupies.. something tells me your dude's upstairs are gonna make folks like you wish the lights are out when they come.. I mean ya gotta admit.. the bible is responsible for more cruelty throughout the lands in the name of god no? Just what does this book have in common with god? By forcing folks to believe in god, you introduce the devil they never really knew before, till you came along.. until then, it was just life.. now, by your decree, it's gods fault your a dick..not yours..
January 06, 2015, 08:47:47 PM
BADecker, That busy talkin shit he forgot to open it.. probably because it's a fake copy.. or he'd answer as gladly as he has from a book he no longer has, for he searches using the most filtered search engine in existance, and if you can search it, he'll beleive that the word of god is not plural, but singular in being that which is THE word of god.

Being A word, not more..

Not less..

than THE..

Word..

You spangle
January 06, 2015, 08:40:59 PM
Oh, and what would new year be without a challenge? Lol, like,

Dea BADecker: Please state the exact number of revelations. The reason for this is to show you, your lady babalon. You know, the lass that bonk'd the devil? What was the result of said action's? Was his name not mamon? Who are you to tell me the word of god is anything I have in my heart? I'll put it like this: 'THE' is in my heart, is this the word of god? Because you have one fatal error in your claim in that 'THE' word of god denote's singular, not plural. Fuck off and come back when you know who your talking to.. I dont take lame assed excuses for gods servants as you lightly.. I mean c'mon.. what't the difference between singular and plural? Decksperiment knows of a bible, the keeper has had it so long, he knows nothing..
January 06, 2015, 08:21:10 PM
Happy New year by the way..

New year's resolution..? To point out that when the internet was realised as a potential id card, they upstairs had to figure this out.. how do we get them to want to be spied on..? A dj said, hey, dunno about you, an am no intae it myself, but what if eye said, do label's? They're like, what dya mean labels? I was like, as a dj, well, them dum fucks dunno the first thing about music, why not just tell them the truth, hide it in music, ban the music, for 'samping' certain secret knowledge, then banning it to get them all to do what we all do.. buy what we're no supposed to.. dya think that'll work.. dunno, but if I was you, I'd link all them pc's through the isp first, giving all hackers a point of scource to find you.. if they know your ip, so do I.. Why fear the NSA? Some have access to that db, that's for sure.. I am not customer service's, I am that electric shock you get when you touch on this.. I am that which you fear, or simpy wanna be.. and trained to be so.. be thankfull, I am deckperiment.. happy new year to y'all.. Now that's my season!!
January 06, 2015, 08:11:40 PM
Eye do not need to borrow the strength of the eye's of the eagle, to see them, for I am that which the eagle require's for flight.. I am the breath of god in it's most natural form.. the air we breath.. that which the eagle needs for flight.. and that which will be taken from us all..
January 06, 2015, 07:56:46 PM
Something tell's me you lot have yet to see the light.. that is contained within the darkness.. when the life and conciousnous leave's this sphere.. have no fear.. for you will then know what I have written is true. Light cannot exist external to dark.. it must be contained.. lest it shine too bright.. and blind us with false darkness.. oh ye powers that be.. carefull..
January 06, 2015, 07:48:01 PM
One day, the dark thought, I need some light. and light came.. surrounded by darkness.. no matter how many candles you blow out, pretending they are dark, the light will always shine through a crack in our bull.. for I am the candle of your soul. I know who you are, and what we have done.. But I dont care, for I am abusive, pretentious bullshit.. I sit in front of my pc, forgetting real life, for this is our real life.. you think your comments mean anything, not realising god is in your heart.. and each letter you type is not to a penpal, but a force of action deticting that which ye know not.. but will answer to.. for it has base 64 encoding telling me and all n sundry who you think eye (we) are.. but you have yet to learn light will always be contained within the darkness it need's to shine. Wink in order to be the light that shine's in the darkness, that shall ever rule when the last star dies.. Sad
January 06, 2015, 11:05:05 AM
This hypothesis has been evolving as more has been learned.

There is lots of room to grow the Survival Hypothesis and relate it to spiritually mature teachings and teachers; this approaches a "theory" of TRUTH, but not GOD.

Holons prove the inter-connectivity of everything with everything ... a full holistic approach.

http://www.mu6.com/numbers_catalan.html
http://www.mu6.com/numbers.html
http://www.mu6.com/catalan_numbers_growth.html

Logic and Religions. By Dirk Laureyssens, MSc.

This is a very condensed summary
of the new concepts and insights
that are developed
in this Membrane approach

This approach makes it clear how the Union of BODY and MIND is topologically
constructed, and how consciousness fits in this.

http://www.mu6.com/pdf/Logic_and_Religions.pdf
January 05, 2015, 03:44:54 PM
This hypothesis has been evolving as more has been learned.

There is lots of room to grow the Survival Hypothesis and relate it to spiritually mature teachings and teachers; this approaches a "theory" of TRUTH, but not GOD.

Holons prove the inter-connectivity of everything with everything ... a full holistic approach.

http://www.mu6.com/numbers_catalan.html
http://www.mu6.com/numbers.html
http://www.mu6.com/catalan_numbers_growth.html
Jump to: