Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 362. (Read 845569 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 26, 2014, 07:01:01 AM
You don't have any points.

I have to make points to validate my truth?

If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.

I pass it on freely, without making any points.

You have been making lots of points. From what I can see, they don't validate anything. At least not anything that you would want to validate.

Anybody can pass the truth on. Watch me do it. From me to you >>> "The Truth."

Smiley
legendary
December 26, 2014, 06:58:07 AM
the reasons for the Bible are basically, in simplistic form:

1. Salvation of souls for the afterlife;
2. Directions and instructions for living a better life here.

Regarding #2 above: The Bible gives instructions for living a good life here. It is filled with many examples of how God favors people who follow the instructions. It gives many examples of how God is against those people who don't follow the instructions, even though He patiently puts up with them, often for a long time. In addition, it shows how difficult it is to live a life that follows the instructions entirely.

Can you give us some examples of those directions and instructions for living a better life in the bible?

Yes, I can. Well, I think I can. Not knowing the future, maybe if I truly tried, I would find that I couldn't.

Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 25, 2014, 11:16:42 PM
You don't have any points.

I have to make points to validate my truth?

If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.

I pass it on freely, without making any points.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
December 25, 2014, 07:32:58 PM
You guys will all figure this out for yourselves, you have my blessing Smiley
Activity: 770
December 25, 2014, 07:09:44 PM
I'll give bad decker the benefit of the doubt. There might be a omnipotent all seeing and knowing being.

But the chances of that "god" being the christian god, is slim and as equal to the chances of that god(s) being the roman gods, egyptians. etc, get my driff?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
December 25, 2014, 07:01:23 PM
the reasons for the Bible are basically, in simplistic form:

1. Salvation of souls for the afterlife;
2. Directions and instructions for living a better life here.

Regarding #2 above: The Bible gives instructions for living a good life here. It is filled with many examples of how God favors people who follow the instructions. It gives many examples of how God is against those people who don't follow the instructions, even though He patiently puts up with them, often for a long time. In addition, it shows how difficult it is to live a life that follows the instructions entirely.

Can you give us some examples of those directions and instructions for living a better life in the bible?
legendary
December 25, 2014, 09:14:42 AM

God always enjoins you to study ALL that you have basis for recognizing Truth and GIVE YOUR POWER TO NO MAN NOR ENTITY FOR GOD DWELLS WITHIN THE TEMPLE WHICH IS YOU.

This (while I don't recognize the first part as truth, necessarily) is the exact reason why the only reason anybody might read your suggested writings is out of curiosity. Since I haven't been shown that there might be any points of value that might be in your stuff, and since there is a lot more to life that seeking your stuff, why should I waste my time on it?

For example, I need energy to heat my house in winter, and cool it in summer. If someone said to me, If you want to see how to do it for a fraction of what you are paying now, go here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGSXKSLpfY and here http://www.rexresearch.com/schaeffe/schaeffer.htm , I might go if I were interested in looking that kind of thing. I wouldn't go if I were seriously trying to find a practical way to heat and cool my house, because any of the ways that work are out there and being used already. I don't have time to play with ideas.

On the other hand, if I were given the sites along with a couple of points like:
1. Water hammer vibration is put to practical use;
2. Steam is produced from cold water by vibration;
I just might be convinced to go look because there are a couple of points that explain something that is new, but potentially viable.

You don't have any points. All you say is that your way is a better way to heat and cool the house. The little that I have looked at your stuff shows that it is a mishmash of stuff that seems to make sense once in awhile, but seems to be simple meanderings at other times. If that's what you like, have at it.

Have a good life.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
December 24, 2014, 09:25:56 PM
GOD was/is an alien geneticist who long ago manipulated hominid DNA creating US in HIS image ..
It was so long ago that we've forgotten our origins ..

Triff ..

It is popular theory. Have you ever played Starcraft? Because it sounds like Xel'naga
Activity: 476
I like boobies
December 24, 2014, 09:22:19 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
December 24, 2014, 03:45:11 PM
GOD was/is an alien geneticist who long ago manipulated hominid DNA creating US in HIS image ..
It was so long ago that we've forgotten our origins ..

Triff ..
December 24, 2014, 03:36:29 PM
You cannot use another book to say that my book is evil. That is idolatry.

IF ANYTHING BE PLACED BEFORE GOD--IT IS EVIL, GOOD FRIEND!

The wrongness isn't in writing books. It isn't in reading books. It is wrong when it is considered to be the Word of God, IF it is has been written since the writing of the Revelation, for the reason that I have listed above.

Smiley
BADecker, I recognize that your book is your idol, unto whom you bow for truth. Still, I must emphasize:

God always enjoins you to study ALL that you have basis for recognizing Truth and GIVE YOUR POWER TO NO MAN NOR ENTITY FOR GOD DWELLS WITHIN THE TEMPLE WHICH IS YOU.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 24, 2014, 03:35:35 PM
If I could interject BadDecker trying to force his opinions on everyone else...

Just wanted to say keep the FSM in Chrifsmas!

Smiley
December 24, 2014, 03:33:44 PM
Why do you need "points of benefit" when I am offering you Truth? Truth is not enough?

Since you have not even offered any points of benefit that one might get from your stuff, do you even know if it has any value, though you say it is valuable?

legendary
December 24, 2014, 03:29:08 PM

The wrongness isn't in writing books. It isn't in reading books. It is wrong when it is considered to be the Word of God, IF it is has been written since the writing of the Revelation, for the reason that I have listed above.

Smiley
December 24, 2014, 03:14:51 PM

I am reprimanded by ones because I often write something out of the Book of Mormon or something--so? So what? There IS TRUTH to some extent in all things--IN FACT, ALL THINGS ARE ALL TRUTH--JUST NOT THE TRUTH OF GOODNESS AND LIFE. I am denounced because I often offer "truth" from the Native American "Ancients" who are "PAGAN". Say what?? "Pagan" is representative of false gods and bunches of them. The Ancients have ONE GOD, good friends--JUST ONE--and still they can honor all the other ideas of truth to allow for focus on that energy through familiar bonding and reverence. If you think they be "PAGAN" in the "Christian" reference--you had better go look again--and see just WHO set such a definition on their beings. Your speakers of authority over such definition show their own ignorance of truthful manifestation of God and singular intent. In other words--you are listening to stupid non-informed hot-air machines with no notion as to what is righteous and/or Truth.
legendary
December 24, 2014, 03:06:30 PM
BADecker,

You have not done any comparison; I asked you to quote my book/audio to show exactly how it is evil.
Everyone can see that you denounce my truth out of pure ignorance.
That is why our discussions go nowhere--because you refuse to engage, period. Perhaps it HAS TO BE THAT WAY.

Since you have not even offered any points of benefit that one might get from your stuff, do you even know if it has any value, though you say it is valuable?

Since you claim that your stuff has been written by or from God...
and since it is chronologically following the writing of the Revelation...
and since the Revelation covers everything from the first century A.D. to the New Heavens and the New Earth...
and since the Revelation says that anyone who adds to it - which is what your writers are essentially doing - is cursed (virtually)...
your stuff is evil.

Smiley

EDIT: In Essence, the Revelation of the Bible is the last writing from God.
December 24, 2014, 02:50:53 PM
BADecker,

You have not done any comparison; I asked you to quote my book/audio to show exactly how it is evil.
Everyone can see that you denounce my truth out of pure ignorance.
That is why our discussions go nowhere--because you refuse to engage, period. Perhaps it HAS TO BE THAT WAY.

Please take care of yourself; I already found TRUTH for myself.

I find the "books" (JOURNALS) are denounced without so much as holding a copy in hand, much less the reading of such documents. Perhaps it HAS TO BE THAT WAY, however, or the eyes and soul (if one is present) would see Truth?? (Huh)

You can be sure that these are the most important writings of our age; you can critically examine them with the content-source problem in mind.

You denounce out of ignorance; you cling to your book and avoid knowledge. God is Great; God sent messengers just as promised.

unless I fail to bring the TRUTH then it is MY failure. I AM NOT FAILING, FRIENDS--HOLD IT IN YOUR HEARTS!

Even the ones who CLAIM to hear regularly from God and speak FOR and in the NAME OF this Christ and pronounce HIS edicts on your heads cannot abide the POSSIBILITY that God may well have sent MESSENGERS JUST AS PROMISED. Why do they object? Because they are going to find that "our presentation" is TRUTH and that means THEIRS IS
NOT

There is no need to denounce your brother at all, BADecker.

LOOK AT YOUR WORLD AND CHECK IT OUT. ARE YOU INTO CHAOS AND TROUBLE OR ARE YOU IN THE MIDST OF HARMONY AND BALANCE IN GODLY TRUTH?

Maybe your way and "wisdom" didn't work? So what gives you right to pounce and pound on MINE?
legendary
December 24, 2014, 02:45:19 PM
Please take care of yourself; I already found TRUTH for myself and pointed you in that direction in order to satisfy your curiosity.

I find the "books" (JOURNALS) are denounced without so much as holding a copy in hand, much less the reading of such documents. Perhaps it HAS TO BE THAT WAY, however, or the eyes and soul (if one is present) would see Truth?? (Huh)

Well, thanks for trying. Perhaps sometime you will learn enough about your truth that you can offer a concrete point or two about it.

Smiley
December 24, 2014, 02:37:11 PM
Please take care of yourself; I already found TRUTH for myself.

You can be sure that these are the most important writings of our age; you can critically examine them with the content-source problem in mind.

You denounce out of ignorance; you cling to your book and avoid knowledge. God is Great; God sent messengers just as promised.

unless I fail to bring the TRUTH then it is MY failure. I AM NOT FAILING, FRIENDS--HOLD IT IN YOUR HEARTS!

Even the ones who CLAIM to hear regularly from God and speak FOR and in the NAME OF this Christ and pronounce HIS edicts on your heads cannot abide the POSSIBILITY that God may well have sent MESSENGERS JUST AS PROMISED. Why do they object? Because they are going to find that "our presentation" is TRUTH and that means THEIRS IS
NOT
legendary
December 24, 2014, 02:29:47 PM
You want us to read? What value is there in it for us?

You tell ME, how anyone can make judgment or discernment through NOT EXPERIENCING?

So? You don't care enough about people making a choice in your direction to even tell them a couple of points? Since you don't care, why should anyone else?

So, I am inaccurate when I call your truth foolishness. Rather, it is destructive heresy, and your "refutings" are utter, raving nonsense.

Because your god is the devil, his words are destructive heresy, and you are in league with his demons... all of you servants of the devil.

So you denounce because you "simply have priorities"?  Lips sealed

You tell me a few of your points that you think are gold, and I just might be interested. Probably not, though, because the fact that you downplay the Bible, shows that you are enemies with God and all that is good and right.

Smiley
Jump to: