Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 491. (Read 845477 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 15, 2014, 10:16:29 AM
Life IS god, prove it exists.
September 15, 2014, 10:09:28 AM
If the 'GOD' particle exist's, then what more needs to be discussed?
Do your homework, Billy
Learn why it's called this way

You are a bad troll

And your the keyboard warrior who knows to stay there ya twat.. rest assured when masons are hunted to the last man, who'll b here to protect you from your insults? Cause I'll be too busy lookin goooood.. (no, that's not an over extended 'god' ) oh, sorry, your talking to yourself, ya fuckin goat..
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
September 15, 2014, 10:05:30 AM
Do your homework, Billy
Learn why it's called this way

You are a bad troll
September 15, 2014, 10:03:32 AM
legendary
September 15, 2014, 10:00:42 AM
Imagine if all knowledge of science and religion was erased suddenly today.

Personalities would still continue to exist after physical death.

Perhaps you missed the bolded and underlined part of my message.

ALL knowledge includes the brainwashing in the mind.  Wipe it clean from everywhere.

I was referring to a phenomena which happens to be part of reality, not the knowledge thereof (which happens in the mind).

Quote from: Albert Einstein
The mind acknowledges realities outside of it, independent of it. We attribute to truth a superhuman objectivity. It is indispensable for us -- this reality which is independent of our existence and our experience and our mind -- though we cannot say what it means.

I am not obliged to deny reality, even after I lose all knowledge of the same.

So you're saying that if we remove every god mentions existing, some humans will still think about it without having heard of it, right?
I did not mention God in what you quoted, so I would have to answer "no, that is not what I am saying".

Then I guess you have been converted and didn't hear about god from your parents?
 As you'd have felt it anyway, why would they told you about god before you feeling it?
I am not converted; rather, I am awakening to my original purpose and design.

I am not interested in human definitions of God; however, I will discuss God's definition of God.

As you are human you will only discuss human (your) definitions of god.
Unless you're Jesus' brother/god's child/god's brother/whatever.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 15, 2014, 09:58:52 AM
"Nothing is more likely to impede investigation than premature acceptance of 'explanations'"

As far as “a priori truth claims” – secular humanism has them as well. Let’s start with a materialistic origin to the universe. The anti-theist simply claims this to be true because they deny the existence of the metaphysical – which is itself a metaphysical claim. “We can’t conclusively prove there’s anything ‘outside’ the universe, so God can’t be there.” It’s a somewhat-rational leap if one discounts what one can’t prove empirically.
September 15, 2014, 09:51:11 AM

ALL knowledge includes the brainwashing in the mind.  Wipe it clean from everywhere.

I was referring to a phenomena which happens to be part of reality, not the knowledge thereof (which happens in the mind).

The mind acknowledges realities outside of it, independent of it. We attribute to truth a superhuman objectivity. It is indispensable for us -- this reality which is independent of our existence and our experience and our mind -- though we cannot say what it means.

So you're saying that if we remove every god mentions existing, some humans will still think about it without having heard of it, right?
I did not mention God in what you quoted, so I would have to answer "no, that is not what I am saying".

Then I guess you have been converted and didn't hear about god from your parents?
 As you'd have felt it anyway, why would they told you about god before you feeling it?
I am not converted; rather, I am awakening to my original purpose and design.

I am not interested in human definitions of God; however, I will discuss God's definition of God.
September 15, 2014, 07:29:58 AM
And whilst this is an off topic thread, the last thing I wanna read is how numpties were stupid enough to lose bitcoins.. from members of a well known scam site such as this.. (as is evidenced by the fact that latum is allowed to use this as their contact base.. )nice.. scammer heaven and moans about bein bumped.. this is not what this THREAD is about, it is a quest for the scientific proof of god. Now if the God particle exists, please CLOSE this thread before we find out god has a fuckin twin..
September 15, 2014, 07:19:45 AM
If I may ask a question in the hope of proof of god, it would be this:

Do angels and demons exist?

YES, and this is FACT. (Seth speaks.mp3)

What most miss, is how to see them.

Do not be deceived; a demon is nothing more than the negative polarity of an angel.

I am clearly not deceived; earlier posts of mine clearly state they are seperate ends of the same scale, be it dark or light, positive dynamic, or negative receptive....

I guess we should just forget stevie hawkins warning against messing with the 'god' particle.. if he has a genuine point, then the god you's are all looking for has been scientifically proven, as this alone is the only evdence you need.. until you figure out it is also produced by.. freemasons and their instruments of truth lol
legendary
September 15, 2014, 03:17:18 AM

ALL knowledge includes the brainwashing in the mind.  Wipe it clean from everywhere.

Then I guess you have been converted and didn't hear about god from your parents? As you'd have felt it anyway, why would they told you about god before you feeling it?
legendary
September 15, 2014, 03:09:16 AM
You can't argue with a brainwashed fool.   Undecided

I'll stick to my beliefs, thank you.  Your god seems to want you to steal from others.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=124662

It is one thing to use the word "seems", and another thing entirely to know something!!

1) My creditor says I have repaid my loan (with late penalties included)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8799715
2) there is a reason trust is not shown on the off-topic forum; it is off-topic here.
3) I guess you really do NOT know my God.
4) Why do you call me a fool when you said you know my God?
This post is about repaying cxboyminer. ($19)

The defaulting loan (4.2BTC, something like $2000) is on haploid23, has this one been settled?
September 14, 2014, 11:23:07 PM
Of course there is no scientific proof of any god.  But it won't stop them from spreading their BS.   Undecided
As long as we are here, we may as well discuss the details of related topics.

Personalities continue to exist after physical death; I provided you with the scientific evidence.

Can science provide a theory which would by itself account for the content of the Seth material?
Can science provide a theory which would by itself account for the content of the AECES top 40?

There may yet be higher sciences that man is not presently aware of.

"Nothing is more likely to impede investigation than premature acceptance of 'explanations'"
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 14, 2014, 11:07:29 PM
Why is this post even here?

One of the commandments these cult members get from their god is to go out and force the word on others.   Tens of Millions have people have died in an imaginary god's name.

Of course there is no scientific proof of any god.  But it won't stop them from spreading their BS.   Undecided
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
September 14, 2014, 11:03:19 PM
Why is this post even here?
September 14, 2014, 11:01:29 PM

They should take your reality at truth, when it ends after you die?   Huh

They should look at the existing evidence and evaluate it for themselves, and not wish it away.

Personalities continue to exist after physical death; see for yourself!  Grin

http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Research/Problem_of_Seths_Origin.pdf
September 14, 2014, 10:57:58 PM
You can't argue with a brainwashed fool.   Undecided

I'll stick to my beliefs, thank you.  Your god seems to want you to steal from others.

It is one thing to use the word "seems", and another thing entirely to know something!!

1) My creditor says I have repaid my loan (with late penalties included)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8799715
2) there is a reason trust is not shown on the off-topic forum; it is off-topic here.
3) I guess you really do NOT know my God.
4) Why do you call me a fool when you said you know my God?
Vod
legendary
September 14, 2014, 10:48:28 PM
You can't argue with a brainwashed fool.   Undecided

I'll stick to my beliefs, thank you.  Your god seems to want you to steal from others.
Activity: 276
September 14, 2014, 10:47:27 PM
You can not conclusively argue for or against the existence of God, therefore the debate is moot. Belittling someone simple because they have faith in a Creator and you do not is nothing more than bullying. You are adamant in your belief that God or Gods do not exist but expect people to be swayed by your opinion without any proofs. Who are you to expect from others what you yourself can not give them.
September 14, 2014, 10:45:26 PM

I already said I know your god.  I don't know each of the thousands of them though. 

I think you are confused - you really think your reality and definition applies to other people and even God.

Are you some sort of cult leader?

Man's distortions do not qualify as definitions...

God defines himself in Exodus when the burning bush speaks to Moses.

What does God actually mean by that? Surely you were taught some details about this, God's definition of himself! And surely you can speak at length about that passage in Exodus, since you claim to know God.

I will wait for your detailed reply.
Vod
legendary
September 14, 2014, 10:41:25 PM
I am referring to you, Vod; you who thinks you can deny the nuggets of truth in all religions, but you really have no basis for doing this unless you know God.

I already said I know your god.  I don't know each of the thousands of others you guys believe in though.  

I do know the only people he has power over is the ones he has brainwashed.  I prefer to be an independent thinker. Smiley
Jump to: