Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 495. (Read 845477 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 12, 2014, 08:28:21 PM
We die, period, and no-one ever did come back from the dead.

At the end, we die, only then will we wish we knew what we already know.

Well, some of these people died and then returned to Earth:
http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml

Not quite resurrection though.  Wink
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2014, 08:08:38 PM
So Unicorns,spiderman and pokemon are real, based on your logic. Have you written a letter to santa yet?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 12, 2014, 07:51:36 PM
Scientific requires empirical proof, this post is henceforth a vapid concept, thus it cannot be proved or disproved.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
September 12, 2014, 05:54:50 PM
The only evidence that we have of a high radiation shower that produced mutations are Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Do you also not think that much of the sun UV is blocked by the ozone layer? (That wasn't there since day 1)

And stop talking nonsense, the evolution through radioactivity/UV takes MILLIONS of years.
Have you ever saw a mountain come up from the ground?
No?
Do you really think that god is a better explanation for them than plate tectonics?

Picky, picky, picky. Cortex7 simply said, "... a high radiation shower... ." The Hiroshima and Nagasaki atom bombs WERE a high radiation shower compared with the way we are hit by cosmic and UV radiation. What are you, some kind of nut?

Smiley

Lol do you even brain?
The amount of radiations billions of years ago without the ozone layer is ridiculously higher than your two tiny farts
Also, again, EVOLUTION TAKES MILLIONS OF YEARS.

So dense
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 12, 2014, 01:23:52 PM
Monkey Magic.. After scran.. connect external backup of files deleted from net.. Argue this bible stuff..

With proof..

The only time proof of God will exist for you is when He meets you face to face and forces you to believe Him - a thing you instinctively want to do anyway.

However, the machine/Machine-Maker quality of the universe is so absolutely great that, if you examine it in detail, as a whole, God is the only conclusion that you can logically and emotionally come to.

Smiley
legendary
September 12, 2014, 01:19:27 PM
Oh, and with regards to animals CHOOSING:

Meet Foxy Lady, chocolate doberman, search and rescue dog. When I CHOSE due to whatever circumstance, to ram a tinnie beer intae someones face and she jumps up and CHOOSES to save me from jail (protecting her food scource, again, by choice..) by clamping my arm in her mouth (not biting) and pulling me back.. did she have a choice, or was it ordained by god.. the chances of predicting the your next reply is based on the obvious.. bible folks are so predictable.. they will say god did it.. yeah.. god killed jesus. Or was it Hiram Abiff?

Your doggie doesn't act by choice. It is according to instinct, which essentially is programming. In the ways that you act without god, you pretty much are acting by instinct, too.

Smiley
legendary
September 12, 2014, 01:13:31 PM
This thread is now just a waste of time, Suddenly animals cant choose? I mean, c'mon, almost everything in existance, has been discussed here using less than 60 years of knowledge, and a shite book for those who impose by trying to save people from NOTHING.

We are fucked over by these religions period. Your kids are sexually abused, and your families are attacked and killed by these people, while they keep all the riches. (spoils of war) you POOR fuckers. (me too lol)

When will the church divy up all that gold and give each starving child enough buy the land they can plant food on? NEVER, cause they're to busy SAVING. (for themselves)

In fact, when will they do anything instead of getting their bashers to do it for them?

Cause they're all the fuckin same.. COWARDS.

If you had a choice, forced slavery, or belief in god, I know what you'd choose, cause you already have.. you chose slavery, whatever your excuse.

Both animals and people appear to make choices. But the choices that we all make are based entirely on stimulus of some kind. Often the stimulus is made up of complex stimuli, that nobody could track down and pinpoint - almost in the same way nobody could ever track all the molecules of air that make a leaf blow this way or that in the wind, and the way that they work to make the leaf move. It's all cause and effect, action and reaction. The only way in which it is not cause and effect is in people. It works like this.

Nobody, no person, knows for a fact what will happen, even in the next second. We trust that things will happen in certain ways, based on our experience. Yet, sometimes our trust is misplaced. If it weren't, there wouldn't be any car accidents, or people killed in airliner crashes.

The thing that we trust in, is our down-deep knowledge of God. And God measures our trust in Him and makes tweaks to things in life, so that it appears that we have made choices that are different than simple cause and effect. And they ARE different than simple cause and effect. Yet, they are God's tweaks, based on the way He reads the trust and faith we have in Him.

NOTE: Like it or not, way down deep, you trust in God, and you have a certain amount of faith in Him. If you didn't, you'd be dead. What I can't understand is why people would rather ignore God, thereby committing slow suicide (It takes a long time to quench the faith God put into your heart of every person.), than accept Him and live?

Smiley

Forgive me, but you need to consider what you say sometimes, (me 2, with re: to offending some) Re: NOTE: Dont take it personally, but to trust or have faith in God is to remove trust or faith in LIFE (or life experience), but to say 'I' have trust, or faith in God is offensive to me, for then I become part of the paedo squad.. an undeniable fact. They killed more people in the last few centuries than any other army combined. See, without life, even God cannot exist, for life existed before the creator of all, in order for him to not only himself 'begin' but to find the resources required to build something so big.. (Yup, thats a shit load of STONE up there.. I guess from nothing came all that? ) -or did no materials exist before him? Since life was born before any void or force that can move over.. get it? Face up to the facts that MOST people on this earth CHOOSE not to worship YOUR remix of god for one simple fact, they have killed another. For whatever poor excuse they could come up with. Not only that, but kings, queens and governing bodies (bullies), whom cant exist without being 'ordained' by THAT piss assed god? It's no wonder ISIS is gaining in popularity, for those western governments need put down due to their corruption and the lies they spread whilst stealing, well, everything, including YOUR kids.. and his.. and hers..

The problem with god is there are those forcing, using any method necessary, THEIR religion, not GOD. What must we do? Pray from a book that has been tampered with so many times if it was bitcoin we'd have dumped it by now? Ooops..

Actually, to have faith and trust in God IS to have faith and trust in life. God made the chemicals from which gunpowder is taken. The bank robber who denies God, still trusts that the gunpowder will work when he wants to use his gun in the robbery. So, he is trusting in the God he denies.

ALL people make mistakes. ALL people do bad things. Religious people do wrong by thinking that their religion authorizes them to do wrong. So, is that fact going to make us do further wrong by denying the existence of God?

We don't know that God can't exist without life. In fact, Jesus, Who is God along with His Father and the Holy Spirit, did exist without life during the time between His death and resurrection.

Much of what you are saying comes from the imperfect knowledge that we all have. It is guesswork. Two things are NOT guesswork. They are that the machinery of the universe is great, presently beyond the understanding man (if it weren't, we would have figured out how to live to be 500 years old by now), and machines have machine makers that are greater than the machines that they make.

Not everybody of every religion agrees with the evil that some of the people do in the name of their religion. Some Christians do great evil. Other Christians protest the evil that their brothers-in-name-only do. It's the same with the Muslims, and the Buddhists, and the Shintos, and the Hindus. Don't let the evil that some people do in the name of religion cause you to lose your faith in God. If you do, you are starting to become like them.

Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 12, 2014, 12:18:22 PM
Monkey Magic.. After scran.. connect external backup of files deleted from net.. Argue this bible stuff..

With proof..
September 12, 2014, 12:07:43 PM
Oh, and with regards to animals CHOOSING:

Meet Foxy Lady, chocolate doberman, search and rescue dog. When I CHOSE due to whatever circumstance, to ram a tinnie beer intae someones face and she jumps up and CHOOSES to save me from jail (protecting her food scource, again, by choice..) by clamping my arm in her mouth (not biting) and pulling me back.. did she have a choice, or was it ordained by god.. the chances of predicting the your next reply is based on the obvious.. bible folks are so predictable.. they will say god did it.. yeah.. god killed jesus. Or was it Hiram Abiff?
September 12, 2014, 12:03:07 PM
This thread is now just a waste of time, Suddenly animals cant choose? I mean, c'mon, almost everything in existance, has been discussed here using less than 60 years of knowledge, and a shite book for those who impose by trying to save people from NOTHING.

We are fucked over by these religions period. Your kids are sexually abused, and your families are attacked and killed by these people, while they keep all the riches. (spoils of war) you POOR fuckers. (me too lol)

When will the church divy up all that gold and give each starving child enough buy the land they can plant food on? NEVER, cause they're to busy SAVING. (for themselves)

In fact, when will they do anything instead of getting their bashers to do it for them?

If you had a choice, forced slavery, or belief in god, I know what you'd choose, cause you already have.. you chose slavery, whatever your excuse.

Both animals and people appear to make choices. But the choices that we all make are based entirely on stimulus of some kind. Often the stimulus is made up of complex stimuli, that nobody could track down and pinpoint - almost in the same way nobody could ever track all the molecules of air that make a leaf blow this way or that in the wind, and the way that they work to make the leaf move. It's all cause and effect, action and reaction. The only way in which it is not cause and effect is in people. It works like this.

Nobody, no person, knows for a fact what will happen, even in the next second. We trust that things will happen in certain ways, based on our experience. Yet, sometimes our trust is misplaced. If it weren't, there wouldn't be any car accidents, or people killed in airliner crashes.

The thing that we trust in, is our down-deep knowledge of God. And God measures our trust in Him and makes tweaks to things in life, so that it appears that we have made choices that are different than simple cause and effect. And they ARE different than simple cause and effect. Yet, they are God's tweaks, based on the way He reads the trust and faith we have in Him.

NOTE: Like it or not, way down deep, you trust in God, and you have a certain amount of faith in Him. If you didn't, you'd be dead. What I can't understand is why people would rather ignore God, thereby committing slow suicide (It takes a long time to quench the faith God put into your heart of every person.), than accept Him and live?

Smiley

Forgive me, but you need to consider what you say sometimes, (me 2, with re: to offending some) Re: NOTE: Dont take it personally, but to trust or have faith in God is to remove trust or faith in LIFE (or life experience), but to say 'I' have trust, or faith in God is offensive to me, for then I become part of the paedo squad.. an undeniable fact. They killed more people in the last few centuries than any other army combined. See, without life, even God cannot exist, for life existed before the creator of all, in order for him to not only himself 'begin' but to find the resources required to build something so big.. (Yup, thats a shit load of STONE up there.. I guess from nothing came all that? ) -or did no materials exist before him? Since life was born before any void or force that can move over.. get it? Face up to the facts that MOST people on this earth CHOOSE not to worship YOUR remix of god for one simple fact, they have killed another. For whatever poor excuse they could come up with. Not only that, but kings, queens and governing bodies (bullies), whom cant exist without being 'ordained' by THAT piss assed god? It's no wonder ISIS is gaining in popularity, for those western governments need put down due to their corruption and the lies they spread whilst stealing, well, everything, including YOUR kids.. and his.. and hers..

The problem with god is there are those forcing, using any method necessary, THEIR religion, not GOD. What must we do? Pray from a book that has been tampered with so many times if it was bitcoin we'd have dumped it by now? Ooops..
legendary
September 12, 2014, 11:47:31 AM
You guys are wasting your time.

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a brainwashed person to understand there are no gods.

hah Cheesy an apt reference Wink

/thread

You forget the rest of it. Jesus said, but nothing is impossible for God. By the time you get through the eye of the needle and see that God is there, you will already be in the judgment, and there will be no chance to change your mind and believe. Why not? Here's why not.

You can only believe in things that you are not sure of. When you are sure of something that you know, you don't believe it any longer. You are beyond that... beyond simply having to believe it. You KNOW it.

Once you are in the judgment, you will KNOW that God exists. Yet you can only be saved by faith = believing. You won't have any chance to believe any longer. You will NOT be saved if you haven't believed BEFORE you get to the judgment, because in the judgment you will KNOW God exists.

Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
mene mene tekel upharsin
September 12, 2014, 11:33:31 AM
You guys are wasting your time.

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a brainwashed person to understand there are no gods.

hah Cheesy an apt reference Wink

/thread
legendary
September 12, 2014, 11:16:22 AM
Actually, it was God who planned and coded this universe....

It's possible, I guess nothing has zero probability.

Myself I find enough awe in the observable universe to  not want/need a deity, and my "afterlife" (the part of me that is bigger than me) is ensured in the genetic code of my children.

But we are so close to zero probability regarding the machine of the universe having no Machine-Maker, that it might as well be zero probability. Take a look sometime, at the odds where probability scientists consider probability to be an impossibility, even though it is technically still probability. The probability that the universe or life could simply happen falls into these realms of probability that are considered by scientists to be impossible. In fact, the probability that life could have happened without a Maker is way, way, way, way, way, way, beyond the simple impossibility limits that scientists place on probability.

Smiley
legendary
September 12, 2014, 11:06:54 AM
The only evidence that we have of a high radiation shower that produced mutations are Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Do you also not think that much of the sun UV is blocked by the ozone layer? (That wasn't there since day 1)

And stop talking nonsense, the evolution through radioactivity/UV takes MILLIONS of years.
Have you ever saw a mountain come up from the ground?
No?
Do you really think that god is a better explanation for them than plate tectonics?

Picky, picky, picky. Cortex7 simply said, "... a high radiation shower... ." The Hiroshima and Nagasaki atom bombs WERE a high radiation shower compared with the way we are hit by cosmic and UV radiation. What are you, some kind of nut?

Smiley
legendary
September 12, 2014, 10:58:56 AM

Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 12, 2014, 10:52:51 AM
It cannot be proved or disproved scientifically, waste of time imo.
September 12, 2014, 09:40:01 AM

legendary
September 12, 2014, 09:19:24 AM
This quote is a falacy:

"Nowhere in nature do we see nature selecting anything."

Do you see birds making nests underwater? No, they select tree's or buildings, and before buildings, where did the birds select? In a natural disaster like say a firestorm, Wildlife select "run away".. Does water, that can clearly flow in all directions, select 'up'? No, because it cant, unless we remove the gravity of the situation..

Natural selection.. exists, or we would not be able to, since it's safe to assume, we are of nature in itself.

"I can show you how there IS selection available to mankind, but you won't like what I show you."

I may not like what you show, but please do..?

Actually it's not selection at all.
Birds wanting to make their nests underwater are all dead. People going into the fire are also all dead.
So yeah they don't pass their innate behaviors to their offspring.

I guess your mum had you forced on her as opposed to choosing?

And that's exactly why Humans are less affected by evolution: we change our environment, not the other way around
Animal mums don't chose at all.
September 12, 2014, 09:15:11 AM
This quote is a falacy:

Do you see birds making nests underwater? No, they select tree's or buildings, and before buildings, where did the birds select? In a natural disaster like say a firestorm, Wildlife select "run away".. Does water, that can clearly flow in all directions, select 'up'? No, because it cant, unless we remove the gravity of the situation..

Natural selection.. exists, or we would not be able to, since it's safe to assume, we are of nature in itself.

"I can show you how there IS selection available to mankind, but you won't like what I show you."

Birds wanting to make their nests underwater are all dead. People going into the fire are also all dead.

I guess your mum had you forced on her as opposed to choosing?
legendary
September 12, 2014, 09:11:38 AM
This quote is a falacy:

It's not selection as in "animals select their preferred actions", it's selection as in "the animals with the better actions survive"
Jump to: