Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 492. (Read 845477 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 14, 2014, 10:39:09 PM
That's where you cult members get confused - you think your reality applies to other people and even God.

So you are referring to the billions of other people that worship different gods than yours?  What puts you above them?

They should take your reality at truth, when it ends after you die?   Huh

I am referring to you, Vod; you who thinks you can deny the nuggets of truth in all religions, but you really have no basis for doing this unless you know God.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 14, 2014, 10:37:50 PM
That's where you cult members get confused - you think your reality applies to other people and even God.

So you are referring to the billions of other people that worship different gods than yours?  What puts you above them?

They should take your reality at truth, when it ends after you die?   Huh
September 14, 2014, 10:33:46 PM
How can you say God is fiction if you do not know who God is?
I assume your god is similar to his.

Man's distortions do not qualify as definitions...

God defines himself in Exodus when the burning bush speaks to Moses.

What does God actually mean by that?

With luck, you can find a path or religion that explains it in detail.
Vod
legendary
September 14, 2014, 10:32:15 PM

You can't.  I was brainwashed at a young age and taught all about what my preacher's god was like.  I assume your god is similar to his.  

If you believe in one god, you have to believe in them all.  I'm not going to worship thousands/millions of outdated gods.   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
September 14, 2014, 10:30:18 PM
Is this scientific proof? https://m.imgur.com/r/atheism/sJm6EiQ

September 14, 2014, 10:29:50 PM
I was referring to a phenomena which happens to be part of reality, not the knowledge thereof (which happens in the mind).

Quote from: Albert Einstein
The mind acknowledges realities outside of it, independent of it. We attribute to truth a superhuman objectivity. It is indispensable for us -- this reality which is independent of our existence and our experience and our mind -- though we cannot say what it means.

I am not obliged to deny reality, even after I lose all knowledge of the same.

How can you deny or acknowledge something that you have no knowledge of?   Huh

It is called learning.

Vod
legendary
September 14, 2014, 10:27:48 PM
I was referring to a phenomena which happens to be part of reality, not the knowledge thereof (which happens in the mind).

The mind acknowledges realities outside of it, independent of it. We attribute to truth a superhuman objectivity. It is indispensable for us -- this reality which is independent of our existence and our experience and our mind -- though we cannot say what it means.

How can you deny or acknowledge something that you have no knowledge of?   Huh

That's where you cult members get confused - you think your reality applies to other people.
September 14, 2014, 10:26:42 PM

Whatever you refer to, it is still included in "ALL".  

Smiley

The phenomena persists, even if you deny it or forget about it, or even if everyone forgets about it.

The reason is because reality is supposed to have an independent existence. Or do you disagree?

As long as you accept the reality of the phenomena in this world, I am satisfied.

Smiley
September 14, 2014, 10:22:42 PM
Imagine if all knowledge of science and religion was erased suddenly today.

Personalities would still continue to exist after physical death.

Perhaps you missed the bolded and underlined part of my message.

ALL knowledge includes the brainwashing in the mind.  Wipe it clean from everywhere.

Vod
legendary
September 14, 2014, 10:14:55 PM

Perhaps you missed the bolded and underlined part of my message.

ALL knowledge includes the brainwashing in the mind.  Wipe it clean from everywhere.
September 14, 2014, 10:08:05 PM

Vod
legendary
September 14, 2014, 08:15:47 PM

Within a few hundred years science would rediscover everything and it would as it is today.

Since people are gullible, religions would probably pop up, but they would not take the forum of the Bible or the Quoran, or any of the modern cult literature.  They would be completely new religions, created in the same way all modern religions were created - imagination.

This is how I know religion is for the weak minded.

Smiley

September 14, 2014, 06:59:59 PM
If I may ask a question in the hope of proof of god, it would be this:

Do angels and demons exist?

YES, and this is FACT. (Seth speaks.mp3)

What most miss, is how to see them.

Do not be deceived; a demon is nothing more than the negative polarity of an angel.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 14, 2014, 06:34:54 PM
Monkey Magic.. After scran.. connect external backup of files deleted from net.. Argue this bible stuff..

With proof..

The only time proof of God will exist for you is when He meets you face to face and forces you to believe Him - a thing you instinctively want to do anyway.

However, the machine/Machine-Maker quality of the universe is so absolutely great that, if you examine it in detail, as a whole, God is the only conclusion that you can logically and emotionally come to.

Smiley

May I suggest you take your 2000 year old book and burn it? So now god's into 'forcing' people to believe in him? You are a supporter of paedofeelya, quite clearly, and you will never sway the majority of people on this planet who know this is a fact. God's the only conclusion we would come to? Hahaha! I'd love to wipe that smile off your face by using you in an evil ritual.. whatever one makes you realise your life of bible bashing is a fuckin sore one.. sittin behind that keyboard assured we are like you, fuckin lunatic.. away dae some bible bashin in the real world mate, cause all you do here is claim we believe in your FALSE idol, by saying we are like you, kill me now pleeeeease.. I wanna see your jaw drop before I go..
September 14, 2014, 03:45:30 PM
It works the same for any Scripture.

There are infinite definitions about what "god" actualy means.

Man's distortions do not qualify as definitions...

God defines himself in Exodus when the burning bush speaks to Moses.

What does God actually mean by that?

With luck, you can find a path or religion that explains it in detail.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
September 14, 2014, 03:34:34 PM

Wow giga off-topic.
I didn't mention anything about infinity. And even the monkey page doesn't talk about infinity.

The point is that there are (1000 billions)^2 = 100000000000000000000000000 stars in the universe. The probability of having the conditions applied in the 70s in at least one of planet around one of them is rather high IMO.

Sorry. Me bad for assuming that you were, in part, talking about infinity when you mentioned a webpage - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem - that has as one of its basic premises the idea of an infinite amount of time. And, in real life, it seems that you almost have to have eternity for an infinite amount of time to exist. Sorry.

Smiley

I have to ask. Do you know what the theory of evolution is? It almost sounds like you think its some kind of random pick from the tree of life.
Or that guy. ( dont remember his name) that was worried about going around for millions of years waiting to evolve a mouth so he could eat.
Thre is nothing random about evolution.
You dont have to go thru every single configuration to get to your goal like that monkey in the link

Edit: Sorry I rememberd wrong. It wasnt a mouth. It was going to the toilet. Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Lt5ClxG5Q

If the idea of evolution has to do with randomness, then, because of the difficulty involved along with probability, evolution is impossible.

If the idea of evolution has to do with cause and effect, then, because of the difficulty involved, the proof for God has to do with universe/machine > machine Maker = no evolution.

If it has to do with a combination of the two (randomness at times), or with something else entirely, then we don't have a clue, and evolution theory is entirely pointless.

Smiley

In other words you dont know what it is. Please read up on the subject. Is easyer to have a debate when both sides knows the facts

Unfortunately, reading up on evolution facts doesn't provide any facts. It only provides conjecture.  Smiley

So you havent even read up on it. How can you say it is impossible if you dont know what it is?

The problem I have with the theory of evolution is that the evidence supporting the theory of evolution can also be used to support other equally-valid theories.  This relates to the problem of "mathematical uncertainty" which is a notoriously difficult obstacle for scientists.  Given two or more equally-valid theories, which one is correct?  For example, the same evidence supporting evolution can also be used to equally support a theory in which evolution in conscious states leads to an evolution of physical states, and not vice versa as modern evolutionary theory implies.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
September 14, 2014, 03:29:41 PM

There are infinite definitions about what "god" actualy means.
if ure refering to god as our maker, i believe he exists, but i dont believe in the bull**** religions talk about

cheers
September 14, 2014, 03:23:26 PM

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
September 14, 2014, 03:20:59 PM
Isn't the Bible (and Koran for that matter) the largest selling fictional publication ever?!

You have not even read up on it. How can you say it is fiction if you do not know what it is?

um... didn't realize you knew me lol

maybe another book then, not sure what tho
September 14, 2014, 03:11:32 PM
Isn't the Bible (and Koran for that matter) the largest selling fictional publication ever?!

You have not even read up on it. How can you say it is fiction if you do not know what it is?
Jump to: