Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 57. (Read 845591 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 01:33:32 AM
in the holy book of the Qur'an, Allah explains the formation of the universe, (whether the unbelievers do not know that the heavens and the earth were first solids then we separate them).
this is information about big bang theory. 1400 years before the Big Bang theory was discovered. this is a clear proof of the existence of God
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 17, 2018, 05:49:44 PM
Whether science like it or not there is a supreme being and it is called God.

True. And the fact of the machine nature of the universe proves God. Machines have creators.

Cool
legendary
April 17, 2018, 05:48:08 PM
We are confusing but for me is God exist. The bible say that the all universe was created by our god, so the scientific proof that our universe was form through some chemical etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5UzaaxLo00

People who think they are smart enough to guess this way or that whether or not God exists, and whether or not He was wise in what He did, haven't tried with any success to create anything from nothing. When a person becomes capable of creating something out of nothing, then he might be smart enough to start to judge God a little. The rest of us rely on the eye witness reports... the Bible.

Cool
legendary
April 17, 2018, 05:42:25 PM
No, science does not have the power to prove the existence of God. But if you can prove how the earth was created.

Science doesn't even have the power to prove empty space exists by grabbing hold of it and doing experimentation on it. Yet we know it exists. God can be proven to exist in similar ways.

Cool
legendary
April 17, 2018, 05:39:47 PM
not all that scientific is the benchmark of a truth, if you really need scientific proof then do not ask god, prove the wind color scientifically.

A clear sky is blue in the sunlight. The wind is blue. It's conclusive because of the billions of observations made that show it. No proof necessary.

Cool
legendary
April 17, 2018, 05:38:17 PM
With due respect and recognition to the scientist Charles Darwin for his works and theory, I would say he really did a good job. But as of now I really believe that the theory about evolution had something missing. I am confused why we still have seen monkeys? Why is it that people are not looking like monkeys or monkeys looking to evolve more like to become human. How many years have we been with these animals and why are they still the same? Or why are we still the same. I think the proofs mentioned could be more interesting since we are talking more about genes.

I think you are confused about what thread you are in. If you really have those questions, why don't you just google it? It takes you 20 seconds to google ''why are there still monkeys if we evolved'' which is by the way one of the stupidest arguments ''against evolution''.

That's the point. None of the explanations are anywhere near conclusive. They are all ideas. Some of them seem logical on the surface. But none of them are logical enough to answer the question. Most of them use explanations full of assumptions that bring up more questions than they could ever hope to answer. The reason for this is that evolution is a hoax.

There are only two answers about where life and everything came from. The first is God, taken from eye witness accounts that go back to the beginning. This isn't proof. But it is eye witnesses.

The other is evolution. But evolution is just a story that has many holes in it. All but a very few of the holes are anything more than simple stories that many people have joined over time, but no proof.

We have eye witness reports, and stories that don't make sense because they don't fit reality.

Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 04:19:44 PM
I want to know do people really want to find a God if he is real? It would be interesting meeting Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 03:45:18 PM
Whether science like it or not there is a supreme being and it is called God.
Activity: 26
April 17, 2018, 11:42:17 AM
We are confusing but for me is God exist. The bible say that the all universe was created by our god, so the scientific proof that our universe was form through some chemical etc.
Activity: 15
April 17, 2018, 11:40:19 AM
No, science does not have the power to prove the existence of God. But if you can prove how the earth was created.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
April 17, 2018, 11:22:03 AM
With due respect and recognition to the scientist Charles Darwin for his works and theory, I would say he really did a good job. But as of now I really believe that the theory about evolution had something missing. I am confused why we still have seen monkeys? Why is it that people are not looking like monkeys or monkeys looking to evolve more like to become human. How many years have we been with these animals and why are they still the same? Or why are we still the same. I think the proofs mentioned could be more interesting since we are talking more about genes.

I think you are confused about what thread you are in. If you really have those questions, why don't you just google it? It takes you 20 seconds to google ''why are there still monkeys if we evolved'' which is by the way one of the stupidest arguments ''against evolution''.
Activity: 45
April 17, 2018, 10:41:51 AM
Activity: 22
April 16, 2018, 09:40:40 PM
not all that scientific is the benchmark of a truth, if you really need scientific proof then do not ask god, prove the wind color scientifically.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 16, 2018, 07:07:17 PM

no wonder you think that simply because you might be able to out talk someone, is the reason that you are correct.

good lord!!!  like you haven't been doing just that in this thread for what...4 years or so now?....

We are all guilty of continuing it as well.  We all know he is wrong - why do we continue to entertain him?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
April 16, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

no wonder you think that simply because you might be able to out talk someone, is the reason that you are correct.

good lord!!!  like you haven't been doing just that in this thread for what...4 years or so now?....
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
April 12, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

I don't see why it has to be a ''who'' that's your first assumption and it's wrong.
Your assumption that I am assuming anything is wrong. You are a compilation of many parts, just like a rock. But the complexity of the way your parts are arranged is what makes you a "who." The complexity of the universe is the thing that shows the Maker to be a "Who"... or maybe you are not a "who?"

Your second assumption is saying it's god because... you don't really have any evidence that it's god but it has to be, right? That's your second assumption and it's wrong.
You are wrong again about me having such an assumption. A god would be someone who is superhuman. So, when you have Someone Who made and upholds the whole complexity of the universe, that not only is God in the simplicity of simple minded people who use our language and thinking, but when we contemplate God deeply, we see that "He" is SuperGod way beyond all understanding... beyond any super-alien we have imagined, who might have super abilities.

Your design argument has been debunked many times throughout history, it's nothing new, it's the same flawed argument. The ''everything has a cause'' argument has been debunked as well, it's called the kalam argument, I believe.

https://www.alternet.org/story/145822/why_%27everything_has_a_cause%27_is_a_terrible_justification_for_god%27s_existence
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_from_design

The "everything has a cause" argument is simply something you are using, here, inappropriately. The thing your so-called debunkers are saying is, "We have not seen the cause of everything, therefore we don't know for a fact that everything has a cause." So, there is a difference between what you are suggesting, and what your debunkers are saying.

There are three major points that so strongly suggest that causation is universal, that everybody understands that it is universal. These points are:
1. The gigantic quantity of existing cause and effect actions;
2. The fact that there has not even been one effect that has been shown to have come about by something other than a cause;
3. That the logic of an effect without a cause is not something that fits or makes sense regarding our universe.

You are simply not understanding correctly, the things that are being said in the links that you provided.

Cool

EDIT: Your links are so extremely full of assumptions that they totally invalidate themselves. It's like the authors are doing the exact thing that they are other people of doing. The difference is that they are assuming way more, and in a way that shows that they are either blind to this fact, or that they are trying to use troll-like propaganda on people. If you happen to be a sincere person, and you read crap like this, no wonder you think that simply because you might be able to out talk someone, is the reason that you are correct.

and yet none of your 3 points show that the first cause is god which is what you are assuming happened which is the problem with your assumptions.
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 03:44:12 PM
I really believe that science could not prove that God exists, but to prove that everything has had a beginning that we could not even imagine.

It would be very interesting when scince would prove that God exists, why not? Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 03:16:59 PM
No actually not....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

And in case that is too much reading for you here is something with a picture:
https://www.sciencebuddies.org/science-fair-projects/science-fair/steps-of-the-scientific-method

Cause and effect have sweet nothing-at-all-to-do with scientific methods.....its a process of elimination, gathering intel\data and arriving at a conclusion...or sometimes not depending on if any tests or experiments were even able to be done.

Please take off the god coloured glasses....your C&E arguments are weak and baseless.

I could also find evidence that everything comes from the Flying Spaghetti Monster.....all hail his noodly appendage! No matter where I look I seem to find the truth of this....why are all the planets shaped like meatballs if He didn't create us??
Why do roads wind around like spaghetti on a map? Why is the colour of spaghetti so soothing?? I just want everything to taste like meatball and spaghetti sauce. It could only be as He wills it. I am lost without Him....like that spaghetti strand that falls out of your bowl that you don't see until after your meal.

Roll Eyes

The fact that you cannot find any truth in the links I have provided shows me you are not ready for the ultimate truth......I say again....go sit in the children's corner and be quiet.
legendary
April 12, 2018, 12:29:28 PM
Your logic is severely flawed Badecker......

I found a better website that explains your fallacy....

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_from_first_cause

And since you touching on intelligent design fallacy in your arguments as well...
 https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Intelligent_design

Your C&E argument is thus null and void.

Cause and effect is the accepted operation in all, 100%, of scientific investigation. It is also the only way that we see that all things that exist, exist the way that they do.

Some people might have some ideas or hypotheses or theories that things might exist because of something other than cause and effect, but they arrived at these ideas or hypotheses or theories through the use of cause and effect. There is nothing other than C&E, factually known, for the way things exist. In addition, there are countless numbers of actions that are known to exist by C&E... factually known, not known in idea or hypothesis or theory form.

Your interpretations of the links you provide is completely lacking. And the links, themselves, are simply a bunch of talk around the subject, without providing anything different to the conclusion that C&E exists in everything.

Cool
legendary
April 12, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

I don't see why it has to be a ''who'' that's your first assumption and it's wrong.
Your assumption that I am assuming anything is wrong. You are a compilation of many parts, just like a rock. But the complexity of the way your parts are arranged is what makes you a "who." The complexity of the universe is the thing that shows the Maker to be a "Who"... or maybe you are not a "who?"

Your second assumption is saying it's god because... you don't really have any evidence that it's god but it has to be, right? That's your second assumption and it's wrong.
You are wrong again about me having such an assumption. A god would be someone who is superhuman. So, when you have Someone Who made and upholds the whole complexity of the universe, that not only is God in the simplicity of simple minded people who use our language and thinking, but when we contemplate God deeply, we see that "He" is SuperGod way beyond all understanding... beyond any super-alien we have imagined, who might have super abilities.

Your design argument has been debunked many times throughout history, it's nothing new, it's the same flawed argument. The ''everything has a cause'' argument has been debunked as well, it's called the kalam argument, I believe.

https://www.alternet.org/story/145822/why_%27everything_has_a_cause%27_is_a_terrible_justification_for_god%27s_existence
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_from_design

The "everything has a cause" argument is simply something you are using, here, inappropriately. The thing your so-called debunkers are saying is, "We have not seen the cause of everything, therefore we don't know for a fact that everything has a cause." So, there is a difference between what you are suggesting, and what your debunkers are saying.

There are three major points that so strongly suggest that causation is universal, that everybody understands that it is universal. These points are:
1. The gigantic quantity of existing cause and effect actions;
2. The fact that there has not even been one effect that has been shown to have come about by something other than a cause;
3. That the logic of an effect without a cause is not something that fits or makes sense regarding our universe.

You are simply not understanding correctly, the things that are being said in the links that you provided.

Cool

EDIT: Your links are so extremely full of assumptions that they totally invalidate themselves. It's like the authors are doing the exact thing that they are other people of doing. The difference is that they are assuming way more, and in a way that shows that they are either blind to this fact, or that they are trying to use troll-like propaganda on people. If you happen to be a sincere person, and you read crap like this, no wonder you think that simply because you might be able to out talk someone, is the reason that you are correct.
Pages:
Jump to: