Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 33. (Read 62213 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
Bug?

While mining MemeCoin I noticed this. You can see that I get 2x the reward for the same block. Even get a reward for an orphaned block.

Yes, it's interface bug, when block found it writen in database based with block number what some time don't correct due quick block changes.
But reward distribution script get right block number from daemon and in one block if Orphaned if can have same number as Confirmed block.
You see your reward 2 times, becouse it linked to block number. This issue also will be fixed at Coinmine 2.0. I'll always have right block height.
CoinMine.pw
and again.... no reward

129399   33 left   nobleworker   44234.00   0.00   19 minutes ago   17.0309

By the way, I am trying to report via freenode, but never a response

You should report via e-mail
It's really some problem with reward system while fast switching.
We switch some time very fast (mine some coins for 10-15 seconds find some block and when switch back). Same time you will not be switched
while you don't send some share for last block.
Also pool switch all your shares rate instantly to new coin, but switch it only if you send almost ONE share.
This leads to next situation especially if you have low hashrate.

1. Pool get command to switch to the some coin. Many workers send shares for last block and get block from new coin for work. And quick found a block. Your worker still working on last share, so it's not switched, and still can get some reward for last coin, if block will be found here.
Only when you send some share you will be switched and start to work on new coin and get reward for next blocks.

2. Next situation. Most autoswitching users mining some coin, when we switching to another coin. Your worker was quick this time, and get new work. But this moment we switching back and found new block. Your worker 'stuck' until next share in last coin and don't get reward for next found block in first coin.

But this system is working some time strange. I don't know why, looks like some caching mechanisms delay some shares when not should.

It's still beta and possible some issues. And I have good news. Smiley
I have almost finish my work for CoinMine 2.0. It's new system with most improvements. And main improvement is block reward distribution system.
I will not calculate and store any shares, just your estimated hashrates (based at accepted shares of course). And this system always have
actual information about coin you mine now. (even if you don't send any new share here, but see it in user interface). So it will work more logically.
All workers, who switched to new coin, will get reward part based at hashrate procent if block will be found.

And more one announcement.

Effective immediately, all registered miners will have 1% fees for life. Some most active workers, who helping me to find errors and makes interesting suggestions will get 0% fees for life. This offer will end as we exit beta in the near future, so register and try mining here asap.  Once we exit beta the fee will be 2-3% (discounts for loyal workers), so this is a great offer for loyal miners who help us to grow in beta.

Send us your hash, you'll be glad you did!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Is there a reason why the minimum payout for GlobalCoin is so high comparatively to others? It is fixed at 1000. 1000 GLC = 8.22 $USD.
Bug?

While mining MemeCoin I noticed this. You can see that I get 2x the reward for the same block. Even get a reward for an orphaned block.

I refresh the page few minutes later...

EDIT:

Actually I think it's only a display bug. When I look in my Mining Reward page, it look fine. I only get 1 reward for the block.

Activity: 476
moOo
yeah its a nice pool, love all the options for profit switching.

Hoep it hurries up and comes back up
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Website offline... I guess they are under attack. Hope eveyrhing will be fine. Love this pool, it's the best!!!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
still need 100+ more hash and the ability to set the coin switch after shares or last coin rather than just timeframe would be nice.

add more coins like WDC and maybe even a SHA pool and you'd have it all Smiley
Activity: 9
Wow, nice spike in Hashing Power, congrats.

what i would like to see.

1. Most of us deal in BTC, so a quick over view of your wallets to total in BTC not just LTC.
2. to be a able to put a time frame of estimated mined value in btc, i know you have for 24h hour period but i i would like know how much i mined while i was away/asleep/or gone on vacation.

and 3. Auto Trading, yes i'm a lazy ass.

aside from that, you're site is full of stats and i love it, tonight I'm pointing my rigs there for the first time and looking forwards to see how it goes, and keep adding the nice (Best Profit) coins.

and great job.

Coolb2
Activity: 3
I looked into this pool and joined it yesterday. Looks good and is now by backuppool, if not leasing my rig. Maybe time to get rid of the coins that had no new blocks found in over 7 days and add some other coins with low diff ?

I love that I can actively set which coins I do want and which coins are of no interest to me. Most multipools just mine away. Because there is no autotrade to btc/ltc, I love the option to switch on the site to a specific coin, without having to VNC to change portnumbers on my rig(s).

I set the donation to 1%, hope this small contributions helps with development. Smiley
CoinMine.pw
We need to report an issue with the EZCoin profitability calculation over the last 8 hours - unfortunately the value of EZCoin was inflated about 10x actual value. This resulted in two problems - we mined ezc when other coins were more profitable, and the estimated value from mining was higher than reality. These issues have been fixed, and we apologize. This is a beta and that's why we offer our loyal miners 0% fees to account for occasional issues.

Our service uses Cryptcy Close weighted  24 price from Cryptsy. And Cryptsy reports Maximum EZCoin price 0.026 LTC, and last 0.00041 LTC.
Now I will filter Cryptsy data feed for this spikes.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
There is something wrong with EZC.
The value of this coin is, according to your webpage,
" EZC/LTC price (Cryptsy): 0.00552717 LTC ".

However, the current value at Cryptsy is currently 0.00043859 LTC. Ten times lower! This probably mess with your calculated profitability. With the correct number I'm not sure that EZC is the most profitable...

For now I've simply unselected that coin until further notice.

As an additional info,
I noticed something weird in the Cryptsy trades log. See the following post: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5029-ezcltc-on-cryptsy-price-manipulation-pump-dump/ and notice the sell at 0.02593471 LTC. Could this be the reason why your profitability is wrong?

++++
There is something wrong with EZC.
The value of this coin is, according to your webpage,
" EZC/LTC price (Cryptsy): 0.00552717 LTC ".

However, the current value at Cryptsy is currently 0.00043859 LTC. Ten times lower! This probably mess with your calculated profitability. With the correct number I'm not sure that EZC is the most profitable...

For now I've simply unselected that coin until further notice.

As an additional info,
I noticed something weird in the Cryptsy trades log. See the following post: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/5029-ezcltc-on-cryptsy-price-manipulation-pump-dump/ and notice the sell at 0.02593471 LTC. Could this be the reason why your profitability is wrong?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Yukki Yukki Yukki!
i loved this pool. pool admin always looks for most profitable new coins. i think this may be better than other auto profitable mining pools that mines dogecoin wholeday....

do you think to make a system for auto trade?

thanks.
CoinMine.pw
CoinMine.pw
Now you can switch your workers from Dashboard.
http://www.coinmine.pw/index.php
CoinMine.pw
My service only support Scrypt for now.
But I'll think about another algo later.
Activity: 393
You should also add FRC and ZET.
CoinMine.pw
Also, can we choose when we switch? Based on last Block found, or shares submitted or time.

I hate sitting on a harder coin only to get nothing after mining it for 15 mins. But would rather mine it for 16mins then switch after a Block was found.

Main Mining law is the theory of probability. And theory of probability tell us, what your next share your will find absolutelly don't depends from your last 1000 shares send. It's just random number. So if there are more profitable coin next second it's better to send shares here.

Because your next share can be for example 10M, and you'll flash it to block, what costs 3 USD, for example, but if you change coin last second - you can get block what costs 10 USD with same 10M share.

Opposite side is also possible. If you mine some coin with difficulty 10 (you need to get share 10*65536 = 655K) 30 minutes already, it absolutely don't mean what you'll find big shares next minute. But if where are some coin with better profitability value (difficulty decreased) - it's better to get higher chances and switch here. May be found several coin for same time.

Problem is HUGE multipools, who also switched to this coins and get many blocks in series. This leads another pools to Orphans.
But i'll make some more intellectual algorithms later.

If any one have some ideas about switching algorithms - write it here or personal. I'll add several algorithms to choose for fro workers setup page.
It's almost all possible with CoinMine now. Smiley
CoinMine.pw
Coino and USDe Coin added!
Activity: 32
Also, can we choose when we switch? Based on last Block found, or shares submitted or time.

I hate sitting on a harder coin only to get nothing after mining it for 15 mins. But would rather mine it for 16mins then switch after a Block was found.
Pages:
Jump to: