Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 34. (Read 62213 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
pool looks great. great features. you just need more hashpower.

can you add Coino (CON), Smartcoin (SMC), Vertcoin (VTC)?

-k
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
USDe Coin added. Happy mining!
CoinMine.pw
CoinMine.pw
Thanks for support. If you'll have some suggestions write it to e-mail or here.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Will try-out your pool for a few days before adding more miners  Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Ugh, wheres the password reset option?
CoinMine.pw
E-mail address is optional, so where is no password reset.
You can write me to e-mail and every case will be processed personally depend from your account balances.
CoinMine.pw
curiously only the top 10 miners list shows a drop to zero the current hashrate and hours/daily/weekly calculations at the bottom of your pool page remain above/around 500kh/s.

my % of block to be paid does drop drastically to reflect the hash displayed in top 10 list. Sad
Thanks for report. I have really found interface bug. It shows 0 Kh/s when worker don't show at top 10 workers.
It's just interface bug, does not affect the payouts.  Fixed now.

Your % of block drop, because much new workers here. Percent drops. but we found much more blocks.
My current workers use my Autoswitcher and  get about 120 - 180% last days from LTC estimated profit.

Are you planning on adding Klondikecoin? It has the highest profit atm for a few days... Smiley

Yes. I'll check it now.
Activity: 2
Are you planning on adding Klondikecoin? It has the highest profit atm for a few days... Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
got your message and it still happens.

i am aware how share submission works and that your sever averages over a 10 minute period to calculate payouts but for it to drop to zero sometimes, i cant mine your server sorry.

curiously only the top 10 miners list shows a drop to zero the current hashrate and hours/daily/weekly calculations at the bottom of your pool page remain above/around 500kh/s.

my % of block to be paid does drop drastically to reflect the hash displayed in top 10 list. Sad
CoinMine.pw
I'll check this and write you personal message.
I can't get this behavior with my own workers.
Thanks for report.
no its usually above 500..

but rises to 650 at times, then down to 0 and a slow ascent to 350 for a bit usually before the next plateau.
CoinMine.pw
Worker's API added!
Now you can monitor your workers and switch you worker to any mined coin from your program!
More information about all APIs here http://www.coinmine.pw/api-information.php!
CoinMine.pw
What is your hashrate? If it's very low it's possible, what you not find any shares last 10 minutes.
on your pool i tend to get 0kh/s every once in a while and it brings my average right down..

is this normal?
CoinMine.pw
And.... It's done! Now every worker have own personal pool and all at one address! Point your worker to stratum+tcp://eu.coinmine.pw:1111 and change setting on Workers page! Every worker can have own CoinSets! or just mine your favorite coin!
CoinMine.pw
Estimated profit calculator added! You can find it at particular pool information pages.
For example: http://www.coinmine.pw/poolinfo.php?coinid=13  (right column)
CoinMine.pw
USD prices added for every supported coin (based at BTC-e LTC price)! Now you can get estimate USD price of your mined values.

Also, you can get USD prices with API: http://www.coinmine.pw/api.php?method=coinprofit
CoinMine.pw
CoinMine.pw
Created beta version of Unique MultiPort pool!
Now our server can control coins, you mine, based at worker name. If you'll point your miner to the address stratum+tcp://eu.coinmine.pw:1111 you'll get ability to switch coins, you mine, with our website user interface!
Check worker settings button in your account. More to come!

Now I have absolute control about coin's you mine. Your coin will be changed instantly without disconnects, reconnects or some crap.
And now It's possible to monitor any coin parameter and change your own worker based on this !
Every worker is Unique for us!

Will be added soon (several days):
  • Create your own coin sets for every worker.
  • Setup your preferred difficulty.
  • Easy API to switch workers.

Write your suggestions! What parameters you want to monitor to switch coins?
It's all possible now at CoinMine.PW! Pool revolution is HERE!
Pages:
Jump to: