Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 427. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
December 29, 2014, 01:17:40 PM
Ryno has coded shadowsend v2, and open sourced it.  It is now currently in the phase where that code is being peer reviewed and also compared with competitor solutions.  This is currently in process by qualified persons.  

And yes, Ryno deserves a Christmas break.  If you only knew how many hours he put into ZK.  He probably slept 8 hours for every 72 hours the last month.  Skip60, you contribute nothing to this project except negativity... you selling out would be a plus for shadow from my perspective.

Let the weak hands sell.  

compared to your quoted post above, this post of you is more mature

better you delete the previous one...you keep on showing shadow community's kiddish face to any negative comments written about the coin

The only "kiddish face" I see is yours.  And I'm fairly confident everyone reading agrees. 

better we cut it here, what i see u deleted that post
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
December 29, 2014, 01:16:24 PM
My wallet won't SYNC any ideas? i have like 12 connections but will not SNYC.

What version? You should be on 1.3.0.6.
yes im on the latest downloaded the bootstrap it was all working until yesterday

Obviously u tried restarting the wallet? And your PC maybe?

Launched my wallet a few mins ago and synced up fine. No probs here.
I always try to fix problems myself before asking, that is always the last option, yes i tried restarting my computer and my wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 29, 2014, 01:16:10 PM
Ryno has coded shadowsend v2, and open sourced it.  It is now currently in the phase where that code is being peer reviewed and also compared with competitor solutions.  This is currently in process by qualified persons.  

And yes, Ryno deserves a Christmas break.  If you only knew how many hours he put into ZK.  He probably slept 8 hours for every 72 hours the last month.  Skip60, you contribute nothing to this project except negativity... you selling out would be a plus for shadow from my perspective.

Let the weak hands sell.  

better you delete the previous one...you keep on showing shadow community's kiddish face to any negative comments written about the coin

The only "kiddish face" I see is yours.  And I'm fairly confident everyone reading agrees. 
December 29, 2014, 01:12:53 PM

Let the weak hands sell.  

Activity: 616
December 29, 2014, 01:08:49 PM

Let the weak hands sell.  
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2014, 01:06:13 PM
THE WEAK SHALL BE SHAKEN FROM THE TREE

Were battling for 54th place vs XC.

Damn XC got dummied so fast
Activity: 896
December 29, 2014, 01:01:35 PM
THE WEAK SHALL BE SHAKEN FROM THE TREE
Activity: 527
December 29, 2014, 12:53:29 PM
Hi Skip60,

are you constantly so funny? Smiley

I do not know what you've waited so long, feel free to go to a coin where they have daily news.
You have my permission.

I hope that the price will remain low for so long that mice as you go out without profit!

Wink
December 29, 2014, 12:40:32 PM
Hey Everyone,

Just spoke to Ryno he's had a nasty flu last few days.. He'll be on soon as he's on his feet to respond to inquiries.

Thanks all!

i am so fed up with huge lack of communication here, Ryno hardly writes something...

he published the whitepaper and then he didnt write a word  about it later on

there are lots of claims/critics/questions from other people about the zk release and whitepaper, but ryno keeps on being quite

because of his such behaviour; there are big questions in potential investors mind, there is lack of trust to coin, thread is full of garbage posts..... in the end it effects the price in negative way...investors will put money, but they will not get any info...they will be fully blind?Huh if you can not gain trust of investors, then how come you increase/stabilize the price and have a mass adoption of the coin??? please answers me

core team members says that money is not important we dont care about the price, we deliver tech....if you keep on saying that price is not important we just care about the tech...then that is what you got in the end; you will be backgarden of some trade groups and scam websites...  no strong investors or traders comes to shadow...that is what you get

19k market price tells you what you will get in the end if you insist on that logic...it is better you wake up guys

dont tell me that it is christmas, new year, flu, etc...he always has the same behaviour, he did it before also...

dont tell me what i wrote makes people panic, what i am writing is the reality what lots of people sees but doesnt write

i have enough btc in my account to double my sdc amount, but i am done here

at the first uptrend, i will sell all my sdc..hopefully i find chance
Activity: 527
December 29, 2014, 12:30:43 PM
Somebody wants to "destroy" SDC?  Cheesy

Regards to them and thanks for good distribution!

Activity: 821
December 29, 2014, 08:52:29 AM

yes im on the latest downloaded the bootstrap it was all working until yesterday

I did request a noob friendly maintenance mode that would do some of these things so i assume it will come down in a furtur update.

try this in the Help>Debug Window>Console

Code:
rewindchain 

Note: replace "" and put the amount of blocks you want to rewind. I would try going back a 100 blocks to start with. Then restart.

Code:
rewindchain 100

Also try and compare your last block with the explorer to see if the hash is the same ... if its not then you will need to rewind back to where it does match and then restart.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
December 29, 2014, 08:37:06 AM

I did request a noob friendly maintenance mode that would do some of these things so i assume it will come down in a furtur update.

try this in the Help>Debug Window>Console

Code:
rewindchain 

Note: replace "" and put the amount of blocks you want to rewind. I would try going back a 100 blocks to start with. Then restart.

Code:
rewindchain 100

Activity: 812
December 29, 2014, 08:06:56 AM
2. Regarding Shadow being invisible on the blockchain I was curious about the XMR explorer. What does it explore?
Transaction, but you cannot know the amount of XMR sent because transaction obfuscate the actual amount. So, when you see a 100 XMR transaction, all you can say is that that the sender has more than 100 XMR in its account.

And then it is my understanding that you would face the same issue as Monero: no (scalable) B2B infrastructure for CryptoNote exists yet.
Would you please mind elaborating or explaining in simpler terms what a B2B infrastructure is?
Business-to-business. Payment processors, automation...

I was (and am) curious about who Techovert is and what he might have done before.
Unfortunately (but fittingly) he remains a complete mystery and has made no appearances in IRC or BCT as far as I can tell.
Typical cryptographer behaviour Smiley

Regarding point 2: "no (scalable) B2B infrastructure for CryptoNote exists yet."

My understanding is ShadowCash would not be affected by this since a) SDC is a descendant of BTC and b) NOT a cryptonote coin.

I dont think merchants/sites would need to do much on their end to support Shadow deposits and withdrawals. Even if a merchant did not wish to accept Shadow you could still send a Shadow>SDC tx  Cool

ShadowCash is ready for prime time, yes?

http://shadowtalk.org/topic/74/new-branding-wallet-logo-icons-visuals-infographics-media/12

December 29, 2014, 07:55:00 AM
Hey Everyone,

Just spoke to Ryno he's had a nasty flu last few days.. He'll be on soon as he's on his feet to respond to inquiries.

Thanks all!

Rest up my man!!

+1 For sure!
December 29, 2014, 07:37:55 AM

Obviously u tried restarting the wallet? And your PC maybe?

Launched my wallet a few mins ago and synced up fine. No probs here.
legendary
December 29, 2014, 06:55:06 AM

December 29, 2014, 06:33:49 AM

legendary
December 29, 2014, 06:25:54 AM

December 29, 2014, 04:29:34 AM

thanks longandshort

incase they will send that 180k, they have to buy it from the market, then we will see where the price goes

actually, now it is the right time for a big investor to say hello to shadow and start to buy...then that scam site will disappear also
Jump to: