Pages:
Author

Topic: sell bitcoin to buy fiat or altcoin? - page 19. (Read 15856 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 124
July 25, 2018, 06:42:29 PM
It is not easy decision to make but if bitcoin holds its value for a while, i think altcoin will recover their value some.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 06:29:29 PM
The sale of BTC to invest in fiat or altcoins I find unreasonable because the current investment psychology is concentrated in the BTC and ETH to hold long term. So you should hold BTC and invest more in ETH to make a profit when the market price increases over time as there are lots of predictions that the cryptocurrency market will pump in the next month.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 06:23:42 PM

People often say that it makes no sense to invest in other coins when the market is pegged on bitcoin.
One thing you should realise is that if you believe crypto will dominate future tech, then this will definitely change. We are already seeing this somewhat with ETH: when you look at coin charts with ETH pairings they show less coupling with BTC.
Eventually, most coins will have a variety of pairings, which will thus reduce the effect that bitcoin has.. essentially meaning that it will make less sense to invest in bitcoin as opposed to other savvy techs.
With this in mind, think.. which coins will have a stronger backing at that time? My answer is those that have cool ideas and those that have the trust of the market like Eterbase, with techs similar to fully self-sufficient exchange support.
Activity: 273
July 25, 2018, 04:53:56 PM
For me,my strategy is that I sell my bitcoin if I gain 10% of my capital.I buy altvoin which is ethereum because eth is a potential coin coin which is second to btc.Sell etc if earn 10% of my capital then buy btc if the price is low and vice versa.I roll my money in thus two currencies.As what I did my capital was rising.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
July 25, 2018, 04:30:18 PM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?

if btc price will soars, ill continue to hold btc. Maybe if i want to buy altcoins i will pay attenton on xem, zrx, dta, snt. All they have a cheap price and good chart.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 25, 2018, 03:12:16 PM
To sell bitcoin now, when it has just started its rally, can be a fatal mistake. But to buy alt is a completely acceptable strategy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
July 25, 2018, 02:26:46 PM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?

no, I will not sell bitcoin. On the contrary, sell altcoins in stable coin and buy more bitcoin in the dump price. Bitcoin has passed fire, water and copper pipes. Showed its survival. Altcoins will soon be 2000. Altcoins are growing like mushrooms after rain. Well if in a year a third will remain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 02:12:38 PM
If you have a big point of Bitcoin then you may want to take to consideration about turning the half of it to other kinds of token or coins... Like ETH, Ripple, dragoncoin, and other top coins the market, they might bring you a big fortune when times come...
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
July 25, 2018, 01:07:51 PM
I will not sell all the Bitcoin I have, because this is an asset for the future. there may be little that I will sell to buy Altcoin like Ethereum and Litecoin, because I see the coins are good and very promising for the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
July 25, 2018, 12:27:28 PM
If the price of bitcoin soars I won't sell it of course. I have some fiat for buying alts. I'm still waiting, think alts will drop. I plan to buy soul, cmt and qkc maybe.
copper member
Activity: 228
July 25, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

i would buy OCEAN, Poseidon Foundations token currently 4 days left until end of token sale with 35% discount
Activity: 205
July 25, 2018, 12:08:17 PM
The market is too unpredictable so i'm diversifying, as soon as you dump alts for btc the alts will rise. Once out of alts it's hard to get back in again, so stay in!
Indeed market is hard to speculate prices so I had rather save and hold btc than to buy fiat. If btc price dump some alts also dump. So do not sell btc when in lose wait for the rise of btc.

Bitcoin is one of the top crypto that good for long term investment and it had a great potential possible to reach the expensive price.
I think selling bitcoin is bad idea and this kind of situation the best thing to do for now is buy more altcoins with a promising features in that way you may gain profits when the price is rise.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 11:34:54 AM
The market is too unpredictable so i'm diversifying, as soon as you dump alts for btc the alts will rise. Once out of alts it's hard to get back in again, so stay in!
Indeed market is hard to speculate prices so I had rather save and hold btc than to buy fiat. If btc price dump some alts also dump. So do not sell btc when in lose wait for the rise of btc.
Activity: 65
July 25, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
choosing altcoins? I will always choose ethereum to buy during this market crisis. Also I consider some of altcoins like ripple, litecoin, neo, waves, dash, omesigo, and bitcoincash.
Activity: 84
July 25, 2018, 11:01:58 AM
It really depends, if you are a day trader the tendecy is to buy cheaper and sell it again when the up trends hits your goal price. You can also to do try to be a swing trader for to be able achieve a bigger profit but will take long compare to a day trader.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
July 25, 2018, 10:59:35 AM
try to look for a good alt fiat is the last thing you can think about in my opinion after bull market in bitcoin good alt will follow good luck with your investment

We are so many thinking that after the bitcoin bull will come the altseason that only for that reason it may very possibly happen  Cheesy

Good luck with your investment to you too  Kiss glad to see that so many people share my opinion on the topic.
Activity: 644
July 25, 2018, 10:54:37 AM
IMHO I would buy EOS, ETH, NEO and maybe ZRX if it would be a good price for it to come in. Old, long time existing coins can still show their strength.
Activity: 812
July 25, 2018, 10:05:38 AM
maybe it could be an option by selling bitcoin and buying altcoin, if I had to do that I would choose altcoin to buy ethereum and neo to serve as the next giver of profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
July 25, 2018, 09:41:17 AM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
July 25, 2018, 09:35:42 AM
If bitcoin price soars that's okay, I would not sell it to buy fiat or alts because having btc is better than having fiat, maybe for some altcoins I can sell it.
Alright the bullish trend of bitcoin will try to give you the more advantage because the majority of altcoins will be loosing a lot of value in the bitcoin terms and we can try to take an opportunity to buy more altcoin soon, when bitcoin bullish trend and bitcoin will always become the best choice rather than converting them all into any other coin or even fiat money.
Pages:
Jump to: