Pages:
Author

Topic: sell bitcoin to buy fiat or altcoin? - page 18. (Read 15856 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
July 26, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
I do not advice for this because bitcoin is precious than both these bitcoin and altcoins. We need to check the perfect coin which can increase your trading profit and that too we will be see the profit on altcoins with the cheap coins.

If we hold the non potential coin for long term means nothing will be gonna happen in the market.

So you need to go with the perfect coins which can grow and hit the marketplace with the green value very fast.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 10:47:15 AM
I am investing in a lot of alt coins like ripple, eth and litecoin. Most of it is in the form of ETH.
Activity: 82
July 26, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?

Will sell to buy fiat 60 %, 20 % hold at Bitcoin and 20 % to buy altcoin, will buy Ethereum and hold for years. Repeat this forever.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
try to look for a good alt fiat is the last thing you can think about in my opinion after bull market in bitcoin good alt will follow good luck with your investment
Personally, I will not advise you to look for alternative coins. I do not advise now to sell bitcoin. We saw a bit of bitcoin a couple of days ago, but it was caused not by the market situation anymore, but by the speculative actions of whales. BUT, now as there are no prerequisites for the fall of bitcoin. I think in the near future we will see only the growth of bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 10:31:58 AM
Good day. Once Bitcoin price rises , I would definitely sell it and buy back when value goes down again. I do the same with ETH. I haven't converted ETH to fiat for a few months now since the decline of market value. Waiting for the right time to sell that sell it for cheaper price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 26, 2018, 08:48:41 AM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?

If i get a good profit in crypto trading, i will split my profit
First i will convert it to fiat then a half of my profit i will use it to buy altcoins,, usually i buy ethereum my friend

Well most of the time i'd prefer to stick to my btc's instead of coverting to alts. Even if i'm already in profit, i don't sell all my btcs since i firmly believe that the value of bitcoin today would be dwarfed by its potential value in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 505
July 26, 2018, 08:14:07 AM
I would say if you are BTC lover then it's better to temporarily trade it for Fiat and then later buy on when dip comes.but if you like altcoin as well then do not go for Fiat ,try to invest in altcoin whose big news is coming so you can trade it to BTC at that time.finally focus on increasing BTC amount but you can also select an altcoin which can be next big thing future.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
July 26, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

If i get a good profit in crypto trading, i will split my profit
First i will convert it to fiat then a half of my profit i will use it to buy altcoins,, usually i buy ethereum my friend
Activity: 308
July 26, 2018, 06:27:56 AM
At the moment, I can't find out any reason that I should sell my BTC for altcoins or fiat while Bitcoin price is increasing back very quickly. I'll hold my BTC and all other cryptocurrencies which I'm holding till the end of this year and I'll sell my BTC only when it reached to $50k Smiley.
Activity: 386
July 26, 2018, 06:16:15 AM
If you have a big point of Bitcoin then you may want to take to consideration about turning the half of it to other kinds of token or coins... Like ETH, Ripple, dragoncoin, and other top coins the market, they might bring you a big fortune when times come...
In my opinion, it is about the expected profit that you can get in altcoin or fiat. If your expected profit in altcoin after holding it for the same time is more than that in Bitcoin, you can actually think about selling Bitcoin to buy altcoin or fiat. The decision can only be made on the basis of profitability a particular asset can give you. But I do not think it will be good enough to make the move for the margin of profit in Bitcoin is far more than that in the rest of the assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:18:31 AM
In my opinion i'll buy for the ETH it said to be the second coin in the crypto market. It is cheap that anyone could afford for investment in a long term.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
July 26, 2018, 01:07:02 AM
I guess it is better to sell alts and buy bitcoin because of the pumping moment that we can see right now you can earn from bitcoin through holdings starting at this moment you dont need to wait for nothing on what alts you are holding right now.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
July 26, 2018, 12:53:03 AM

As you said bitcoin going to soar and i think now to start bull run of bitcoin so buying bitcoin using fiat and hold bitcoin until the price of bitcoin become very expensive. Buying altcoins are also good idea because the signal are green because of bitcoin influence increasingly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 26, 2018, 12:29:16 AM

With my past experience of Bitcoin so called ultimate corrections in which i bought it ATH of $19,000 and until it falls to $7,000 in which i keep on holding until now that if Bitcoin will soar again to ATH then maybe i will sell my Bitcoin right away to take back my losses. I will sell it because i'm afraid that history may repeats itself in which i might miss the opportunity to sell it high again.
Activity: 47
July 25, 2018, 10:39:50 PM
i recommend  buy some ETH and other altcoins that have the potential to have a high price. my forecasts XRP and NEO but i think this now is not right time to sell BTC.
Activity: 74
July 25, 2018, 10:26:46 PM
If I had some Bitcoins at the moment, I would use it to buy altcoins that I think might have a future. Not all of it, but I would buy some. And also take a little bit to pay bills. But I don't have Bitcoins, everything is in alts.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
July 25, 2018, 10:15:27 PM
all decisions depend on how my needs are.
and what I often do is sell bitcoin and swap it to alt coin which has the potential to increase rapidly.
I will choose the investment in the top 10 alt coin rankings at coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
July 25, 2018, 09:29:30 PM
i recommend sell half of your bitcoin holding, and buy few amount of trusted altcoin. you will earn enough profit for sure! Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 09:25:11 PM
i keep holding my bitcoin, because this coin has a future and the prices is always pumping every end of the year. but if im going to buy some altcoins  my first choice is ethereum because its cheap and of course its the second most popular coin in the market. And for ethereum you can earn a lot of profits because this coin will never go down because of its high demand and some projects uses ethereum as payments instead of bitcoin.,
Activity: 164
July 25, 2018, 06:44:39 PM

if btc price will soars, ill continue to hold btc. Maybe if i want to buy altcoins i will pay attenton on xem, zrx, dta, snt. All they have a cheap price and good chart.

I do the same. Just buy some bitcoin cash or eth and other good coins.
Pages:
Jump to: