Pages:
Author

Topic: sell bitcoin to buy fiat or altcoin? - page 21. (Read 15856 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
July 24, 2018, 09:22:00 PM
Currently, btc is pumping and it quite odd that altcoins are not following. Well, holding btc is a smart move but for me it would be smarter to sell some of your btc and buy some altcoins on the market. For short term hold, I'll probably go with ripple but for a long term investment I will still go with INS - under development and blockchain is being created and surely it will rise soon (possibly by Q4 or early next year).
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 24, 2018, 07:52:44 PM
My opinion is quite the opposite of your opinion. It is advisable to hold Bitcoin and invest more in Bitcoin instead of selling and investing in Altcoins as well as fiat. You can see that BTC rates are increasing day by day, why you do not take this opportunity to invest in BTC to make a high profit as the BTC rate will continue to increase. So listen to my investment in BTC instead of altcoins and fiat currency.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 07:42:11 PM
If you still decide to sell your Bitcoin, then I would recommend that you take the altcoins. According to my forecasts, IOTA and Cardano are waiting for a good future and now they need to be taken.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
July 24, 2018, 07:14:48 PM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
DOn't sell your bitcoin and you should read the latest news about ETF delay. https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-delays-decision-on-direxion-bitcoin-etf-until-september
There is a chance for bitcoin to growth even more than 10k consider there is a lot of time before ETF decision in the 21th of september and never sell your bitcoin right now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:54:56 PM
try to look for a good alt fiat is the last thing you can think about in my opinion after bull market in bitcoin good alt will follow good luck with your investment
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 06:51:52 PM
If prices start to rise I will buy some eth and other altcoins that have the potential to have a high price. I hope now the market will stay green and the traders can enjoy the task and earn big profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 06:31:06 PM
I haven't sold my bitcoin in a while but I used to sell it to buy fiat or altcoins. I have purchased plenty of different altcoins (IOTA, ZRX, Waves, ETN etc.) with it. However I am not planning to buy a new altcoin in near future. I will most likely just trade my bitcoin to fiat when the price is high and buy it back at lower price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
Pages:
Jump to: