Pages:
Author

Topic: Sending in fake ID for KYC - page 68. (Read 89304 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 05:21:08 PM
Sending a fake id will suffer you in the end because a lot of verification will be process and in the end of the day if want to get all your money inside your wallet maybe there will be a consequences happen because of not telling the truth.So you will lost your money either.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 03, 2018, 05:19:15 PM
I just was brought up to speed on groups of people sending in fake/Photoshopped ID's by scanning public records to defeat the KYC process and it seemingly is very easy to do.  It appears that many people sent in fake documentation to the Bob's and Polymath KYC and had no hassles.  How do these companies verify people if all they have to go on is public information?  Did they even really check the ID's or were they simply collected the data?  How rampant do you think this is?  How many of us are complete fools for turning in our documents when others simply faked it.  Now they have our data and the people who faked it are still secure.

NOT FAIR.

Those who sent fake data may feel secure right now, but if it is later discovered they sent that data they are not going to receive their coins at the end of the ico, in some countries doing something like that is illegal so they will have to choose between losing their money or risking to spend some time in jail, does this means you should send your data? No, avoid investing in any ico that asks for it.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem
March 03, 2018, 05:15:25 PM
It will be better than to say sorry,because you will never know when will these IDs be sold to the darkweb,or it might be used to any illegal activities and your name will face a lot of lawsuits,that is why we need to be more vigillant get some fake IDs so that you will be safe to any bad situation in the future,do not trust anyone except yourself.
Activity: 161
March 03, 2018, 05:07:47 PM
I just was brought up to speed on groups of people sending in fake/Photoshopped ID's by scanning public records to defeat the KYC process and it seemingly is very easy to do.  It appears that many people sent in fake documentation to the Bob's and Polymath KYC and had no hassles.  How do these companies verify people if all they have to go on is public information?  Did they even really check the ID's or were they simply collected the data?  How rampant do you think this is?  How many of us are complete fools for turning in our documents when others simply faked it.  Now they have our data and the people who faked it are still secure.

NOT FAIR.

Better not to join in an ICO that has a KYC requirements. Besides you can buy those coins in trading platform once it is listed. Base on experience you can buy ICO much cheaper because the trend is it is always get dumped  to alower price than the ICO price before it pumps up.
Activity: 264
March 03, 2018, 11:58:28 AM
It is a gamble to send fake data and find your account frozen at a later point of distribution. For sure not an easy task checking IDs from dozens of countries.

Yes i agree with you mate nothing bad to sent real identification for the kyc requirement becuse if have no hiiden agenda there nothing to scared sending real ID. Sending of fake id have a risk becuse have a lwa about that fake ducoment and that is a criminal offense.

Yeah i will agree,as long as the kyc ID identification that we submitted was verified and no question for that.Its no a big deal because you give your identity as they needed and the important of that was you are capable enough to trust the cryptocurrency by giving your government ID or lets say a verified ID to process the KYC successfully implemented.
Activity: 154
March 03, 2018, 11:48:37 AM
A onde fica esse KYC o que é isso?
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
Sending in fake ID for KYC is a criminal offense. Send real identification for the kyc requirement  there nothing to scared but KYC might be the blueprint for the fall of crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 03:07:04 AM
Today you need a few different accounts in good ICO and the only way to participate will be sending fake data for at least some of your accounts. And its very funny when some projects decline real docs for some reasons (why? just get my money - all your legal advisors is a circus) while fake docs been taken without any problems.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 02, 2018, 02:56:05 AM

NOT FAIR.

KYC is just a formality to avoid government interference. To make it short, they don't really care if your ID is fake or not because  ICO team are just complying to avoid any problem that may occur.

There are no problems that will accure. It is just BS!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
March 01, 2018, 06:15:07 PM
I am in shook. I always send my real ID's for KYC. I am afraid now hope nothing happens or no one will use my ID's for any bad act. But How do I go about the fake ID for the KYC? Any Idea?
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
March 01, 2018, 06:14:22 PM
As I see, there are many newcomers who send everywhere fake data. Interesting is the fear of showing someone a piece of paper with their name, photo, and some digits. Which is issued by the state(which is the tool of suppression number one), and which already sharing these data with corporations and so on. I think that these newcomers are themselves scamers, and afraid of exposure.

Everyone knows that anonymity on the Internet is a myth
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 01, 2018, 05:56:42 PM
Those who sending fake ID are taking the risk , because if they will be caught - they will loss their funds . But from another side , I do not support KYC , because our personal information safety can't be guaranteed . So applying with a fake or real ID is choice, which everyone have to make by himself
Right. Although you can still send fake IDs when verifying KYC if you start with photoshop or you can hire someone to do this but you will lose all the money you invested if the management team of your project invested Find out you are cheating. Make a serious investment and honestly that is what you should do in this market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
March 01, 2018, 05:52:37 PM
Those who sending fake ID are taking the risk , because if they will be caught - they will loss their funds . But from another side , I do not support KYC , because our personal information safety can't be guaranteed . So applying with a fake or real ID is choice, which everyone have to make by himself
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 05:46:59 PM
That would be a good move,because if these people will sell your IDs in the internet you wont have to worry about your informations leaking in public because you have sent some fake IDS which doesnt have your information.This really going to be the bes thing if you are living in U.S and you want to invest with these ICOs,you can easily break the rules without getting caught.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
March 01, 2018, 05:45:05 PM
They don´t need to double-check data with your local authorities, of course.. it´s all about compliance.. any serious ico should delete files inmidiatelly after review.

None of them delete any info, some of them even sell or use these info.
There are too many fake ICO's, some have only this purpose, to collect ID data and use/sell for various reasons.
No matter what would be the reason.Its still dangerous to give out our personal informations to other people/company/organizations since we dont have the full control of their minds and might end up on those informations to be sold out into illegal market which would really make our identity compromised already and thats why when i find out about KYC rules on an ICO then i easily pass out.
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
March 01, 2018, 05:44:08 PM
Using of fake ID is a violation of the law. I am sure/hope that these people will be punished. I prefer to participate honestly in all projects.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

NOT FAIR.

This scenario happens in even in actual market, there's a lot of people who try to fake their identities just to finish their illegal activities without anyone noticing it. If the risk in actual economy is high for those fake identity, how much more in crypto market since we cannot verify such information unless we go over to the person directly. For me even KYC will not kill illegal acts
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
March 01, 2018, 05:37:56 PM
That is the very best thing to do to protect yourselves from these ICOs that are requiring KYC verifications because you might not know when will these people sell your IDs in the darkweb or some cindicates in the internet,privacy will be our first priority and sometimes you will need to break the rules just to be safe from these people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 05:33:34 PM
I read an article about that one dude sent a photo of his dog to confirm the documents. And they were approved. I unfortunately did not remember what kind of project it was. But the confirmation was received in 15 minutes. However, this can not be avoided, so as not to encounter such fraud, you just need not to submit your documents anywhere. But sometimes I really want to.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 01, 2018, 05:13:35 PM
Surely its unfait because our data might be sold to anyone,or worst it can be use to some illegal activities and we will just be suprised one day we will face a lot of criminal charges because these people has use our identity to some wrong doings,to prevent that from happening you can send that fake IDs because you can get these IDs in some forgery websites.
Pages:
Jump to: