Pages:
Author

Topic: Sending in fake ID for KYC - page 72. (Read 89304 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 07:49:53 PM
Polymath and Bobs Repair can go straight to hell if this is true.  

I'm one of the individuals who actually went through that BS KYC system of these projects and gave my identification.

I wish I would have know that you could have sent in any old BS and get passed.  Well I'm done with KYC.  Hoping nothing bad happens with my documents.  I wonder where they actually are right now and who all has them?  If these KYC are that easy to beat how professional are these outfits we are sending our documents to?

Once again playing by the rules is for the suckers.  

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
February 18, 2018, 07:49:03 PM
It is a gamble to send fake data and find your account frozen at a later point of distribution. For sure not an easy task checking IDs from dozens of countries.

Yes i agree with you mate nothing bad to sent real identification for the kyc requirement becuse if have no hiiden agenda there nothing to scared sending real ID. Sending of fake id have a risk becuse have a lwa about that fake ducoment and that is a criminal offense.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
February 18, 2018, 07:46:12 PM
Question: How did they get a chance to see you Identification?

Have done KYC's and it is all directly to the email of the company or their google docs.
I dont think there is a chance they will get it if you are careful enough.
You cannot just posts your Identification anywhere specially when it is your passport ID or government ID's.
It will be a real problem if this hooligans get their hands on that.

Possibly it will be for their alt accounts.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

One  of the main reasons why Cryptocurrencies is famous and preferred is the fact that it provides anonymity. the documents such as passport and ID, required during verification already goes against one of the integral features of the trading platform,However sending fake ID for KYC seems to be a loophole hackers are exploiting. it also leave s a big concern of=n the security of the users accounts,

I share the same worry, KYC might be the blueprint for the fall of crypto currency.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 07:40:29 PM
I'm surprised there is all these KYC threads out here with people complaining.  The solution is so simple it hurts.  How is a corporation going to check the validity of every human on earth.  LOL  You guys are fools if your sending in actual passports.  I thought you guys were playing.  Yikes.  No wonder its so easy to make $$ in crypto.  The people that are playing may not be the smartest.  Do you know how damn risky it is to send in a real passport to these piss ant ICO's?  If your data is not safe at the top banking institution and corporations in the world why in the hell would you send your passport to a company worth well nothing at the point your sending it in. The next little Jihadist is prob going to drop your passport at the scene.

Get Ubuntu (linux) all the editing tools are free. 

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
February 18, 2018, 07:34:45 PM
It is a gamble to send fake data and find your account frozen at a later point of distribution. For sure not an easy task checking IDs from dozens of countries.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:33:05 PM
I have Polymath and Bobs and they have non of my information.  Sorry you sent yours in.

Remember its not illegal to hand your friend a fake ID.  The KYC process is absurd as there is no way in hell they know who is on the other side of the ethernet cable.

Only fools send in real docs.  Jesus guys.

Check out the laws in your area and wisen up to the internet game.  Why in the hell would you give an unknown person your passport?   
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
February 18, 2018, 07:27:16 PM
I just was brought up to speed on groups of people sending in fake/Photoshopped ID's by scanning public records to defeat the KYC process and it seemingly is very easy to do.  It appears that many people sent in fake documentation to the Bob's and Polymath KYC and had no hassles.  How do these companies verify people if all they have to go on is public information?  Did they even really check the ID's or were they simply collected the data?  How rampant do you think this is?  How many of us are complete fools for turning in our documents when others simply faked it.  Now they have our data and the people who faked it are still secure.

NOT FAIR.

Pages:
Jump to: