Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 47. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 04:16:13 AM
It seems to be the best variant to put money in the most reliable crypto currency. Only BTC supports these criteria and I am happy for this. I am happy that even one crrypto currency is able to be sable in this situation like we have in the real time now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 10:13:43 PM
I think bitcoin is not the only one choice for you. I will suggest ethereum,  firstly it has more potential of growth I does not mean btc won't grow buy btc price now is high now and get many risks unless you have a big capital.....  
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
September 03, 2018, 10:06:20 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
As of now, both of that coin need to be bought. There are instances that BTC goes up and ETH following too. The price of bitcoin and ethereum right now is good. If you buy BTC and ETH, expect that you gain a lot specially if the momentum of bear market will seize by bull run season! Don't believe in rumors that it will fall down, the bull run started today specially that btc remains constant.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 10:02:59 PM
Yeah, if you want to buy bitcoin then this doesn't hurt. However, I advise you to invest in bitcoin for the short term only. I see that bitcoin is less potential if used for long-term investment. Bitcoin is suitable for short-term investments because bitcoin still has the highest popularity and public trust. While bitcoin is not suitable for long-term investment because bitcoin is considered backward in terms of technology. Technologically, there are still some more capable altcoins so that for the future I am sure that people see more benefits and technology.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
September 03, 2018, 10:00:41 PM
Pls suggest...

For me its better to buy ethereum and hold it for a long term. Eth has a potential to be more profitable in the future, as price of ethereum is affordable now you can buy it in the low price. It will be the best investment if you buy eth, even me i hold my eth now and wait for the best price to sell in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:57:30 PM
This seems like a awesome time to get in.  We are above $7200.  It seems we are out of harms way.  I don't see any reason why you should wait.  It not 100% certain to go up but the odds seem in favor of that. 
I agree better to position now while its price is still affordable as we don't know anytine it will pump quickly. and you might be left behind if you would not re position now for long term.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 09:44:20 PM
Bitcoin is a better option than ethereum and I think it will continue to be like that for a few years, bitcoin doesn't seem to be loosing any reliability and it continues to grow in value constantly, with a few drops.

True, bitcoin is certainly better than ethereum or altcoins, this is what makes bitcoin marketcap reach 53%, this is because the number of bitcoin users is the biggest so that it becomes the most profitable investment.
Activity: 95
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 03, 2018, 09:39:32 PM
This seems like a awesome time to get in.  We are above $7200.  It seems we are out of harms way.  I don't see any reason why you should wait.  It not 100% certain to go up but the odds seem in favor of that. 
Activity: 266
September 03, 2018, 09:24:03 PM
The market fluctuates, and this year crypto may have to return to earth. But let's stay optimistic, and discuss the current strategy. I would prefer Bitcoin from Ethereum, because coins are created every day, and Ethereum will get competitors that continue to grow at any time. So I think Bitcoin remains the best place for now.
Activity: 113
September 03, 2018, 07:30:25 PM
Pls suggest...

If you buy bitcoin or ethereum when you post and hold it until now, then you are in a loss position. Hodl again at least at least 2 years. Vary your investment in at least 10 types of altcoin and bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 03, 2018, 07:26:48 PM
Bitcoin is a good investment as far as cryptocurrencies are concerned. I will rather buy some bitcoin and ethereum right now than you gamble with some altcoins unless they belong in the top 50 coins on the coin market cap. Then I can take a chance on it.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 07:26:21 PM
Pls suggest...

For what reason to buy bitcoin at this time, the market is not healthy and crypto might end this fast. never dream of buying bitcoin when the market is not healthy, or you will lose it all.
Activity: 117
September 03, 2018, 07:24:07 PM
Either of them is good but i think Btc is a better option a lot safer and better but you could do like 60% - 70% bitcoin and 30% - 40% etheruem
Activity: 85
September 03, 2018, 07:15:55 PM
I think the first thing you need to ensure is 1 btc before you think about buying another altcoin, as the supply of eth is limited and will definitely skyrocket when you can't mine anymore, although eth is an excellent option too, it would be best to diversify 50/50 so you can double your winnings
Activity: 221
September 03, 2018, 07:11:59 PM
As after seeing the current market I would suggest you buy and have some holding on bitcoin. As from current behavior, it can be said that most of the coins get affeted by price of bitcoin unless there is pump in that coin. I would suggest to hold some btc along with some alts which can be benificial.

Yes, buying bitcoin is good advice for now. Bitcoin prices gradually rise little by little. This is a positive sign of the growth of the crypto market, and hopefully the increase continues.
Activity: 392
September 03, 2018, 07:08:06 PM
Well I think btc can be bought if now enter at the current price I think for a long investment it is fine !
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 03, 2018, 07:06:20 PM
The safest cryptocurrency to buy is still bitcoin and if I were yo invest a random amount in any crypto at the moment my obvious choice will be bitcoin or ethereum, bitcoin is a lot more stable when compared to ethereum, but ether has a lot more growth potential.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 07:00:02 PM
Bitcoin is a better option than ethereum and I think it will continue to be like that for a few years, bitcoin doesn't seem to be loosing any reliability and it continues to grow in value constantly, with a few drops.
Yes, but because of such a strong popularity and a huge thirst for money in people, bitcoin will continue to burst, at each new turn.
Activity: 448
September 03, 2018, 06:54:11 PM
of course because btc have still future.Btc king of crypto and i was looking when btc down then altcoin down and when btc pump also altcoin pump.Totall meaning alt coin connected to btc. btc already touch 18k$ but now 7k$. i hope btc again would be pump and can be go 2Ok$ in this year.        
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
September 03, 2018, 06:53:57 PM
both have current prospects, because starting from the level of interest and price there are certainly differences, it's just that the opportunities of both are equally good to have.
and also very much depends on the initial capital to invest from both.
Pages:
Jump to: