Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 46. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Why not start buying both because both would really be profitable for you to begin with. Both could really be profitable through holding. All you have to dois just to wait for the right time to sell and to buy. It's just a matter of patience after all.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 05, 2018, 11:42:27 AM
I think bitcoin is not the only one choice for you. I will suggest ethereum,  firstly it has more potential of growth I does not mean btc won't grow buy btc price now is high now and get many risks unless you have a big capital.....  
I would not say that the ethereum has more room for growth. Recently, when the price of bitcoin is reduced by 5%, the price of the ethereum is reduced by 10% (for example today).
Activity: 103
September 05, 2018, 10:43:46 AM
Kindly a bit and predicted the market before entering
Once bull run start, everyone will smile
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
It's time to buy bitcoin. Prices have risen a bit. But the one went down. I'm getting tired of this. I've lost a lot of money. I hope the market will come alive as soon as possible.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 09:54:05 AM
Pls suggest...
I think it is really up to you. Currently the price of bitcoin is in the red state. But, if you believe on what bitcoin can do in the future, yea sure. you can buy a coin if you want.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 09:52:34 AM
In my opinion you should buy BTC. Its price is high but it is safer than any coin. It is the king of the coin. The community is very interested, and there are plenty of opportunities for you to make a lot of money

If you have enough of your opinion to buy bitcoin at this time it is highly recommended but if it is possible to keep a good looking altcoin good to buy and save. but by buying a bitcoin and holding it over the next few months will certainly be profitable.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 09:22:54 AM
Bitcoin prices increased at the flight. But Ethereum still counts. Why does Ethereum not increase when the market is up? Everyone is looking forward to the revival of the market.
Activity: 95
September 05, 2018, 09:12:42 AM
I think every crypto enthusiast need to have at least one Bitcoin to start with. You have to understand that its value in its scarcity. Yeah, Bitcoin is not very cheap at the moment. But there are much more milliners than Bitcoin holders in the world. So having even 1 Bitcoin makes you very special.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 11:14:20 PM
Pls suggest...

Maybe the situation is far different now. I am sure that at that time more people were betting on Ethereum than Bitcoin. But when the market reverses direction, we know that the dominance of Bitcoin continues to grow, and currently has more than the total marketcap. So I think Bitcoin is more than any coin.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 04, 2018, 01:51:21 PM
Given that now the market is a long-term downtrend and the price of bitcoin is rapidly declining, I decided for myself that I will not buy bitcoin until a price turn comes.
Activity: 14
September 04, 2018, 12:09:03 PM
i think yes of course you must buy bitcoin, because besides bitcoin was a mother of altcoin, the price rate was stable rather than any altcoin.
Activity: 103
September 04, 2018, 12:07:25 PM
Just wait for a little,BTC needs a big correction its too risky to buy BTC now because the price moves so fast,while ethereum facing network problems like slowed transaction speed.

ETH transaction speed problem always amuses me. How a block chain meant to handle millions of transaction gets slowed down.
I ask myself this question. There was a time an ERC -20 coin listed on an exchange and folks wanted to dump , this slowed down eth payment of some others that were just trying to send ETH.
We need solution to this.so I wanna know can forking help??.
Wanna hear your opinions on this

Cheers
Activity: 81
September 04, 2018, 11:53:25 AM
Buy BTC at this time is a good idea. The price of BTC is low, hold it for a long time then earn profit, I think this way will work.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 11:42:32 AM
Investing in bitcoins is a good crypto-safe investment. But I prefer to invest in promising altcoyins. This is sometimes not as reliable as investing in bitcoins, but the probability of the expected profit is many times greater.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
September 04, 2018, 08:50:58 AM
Pls suggest...
It is the best time for now to buy bitcoin because we do not really know that the people who are doing speculations will going to create hype and the bitcoin and other crypto highest market price for the year 2017 will going to repeat. The mindset also of some investors that are also thinking that since the year ending is the peak season for all then therefore this could be time for getting peak market price for the crypto specifically bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 08:49:54 AM
This topic is from last year, is it not possible to create a new topic this year. But taking this opportunity, I want to say that now is a good time to buy bitcoin. You now see the last time of the year bitcoin price 6000-6500$/
Activity: 56
September 04, 2018, 08:49:22 AM
The volatility of the price of BTC gives an opportunity to earn, this is what attracts investors, but do not forget that there are the same chances and lose your money. I think it's worth believing in the development of the sphere and investing for a period of a couple of years
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 08:46:27 AM
If you came to the world of crypto currency with good capital - then this is certainly a good option. But not everyone has the opportunity to buy it right away. Personally, I can only dream about it)
Activity: 34
September 04, 2018, 08:37:00 AM
Make your decision by your own. However, btc and eth are be profitable. But always put on your mind that this will take a lot of time. Bitcoin's value are changing as the time passes by. If you want to buy bitcoin it's better to buy it in low price and then hold it. Lastly, wait for the time when the value of btc peaks its high value then that's the time for you to sell it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 04, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
In my opinion you should buy BTC. Its price is high but it is safer than any coin. It is the king of the coin. The community is very interested, and there are plenty of opportunities for you to make a lot of money

A lot of people including me share your point of view. It means that you can really buy Bitcoin now when its price is very low. I am sure - December will come, and the growth of the cryptocurrency will start.
Pages:
Jump to: