Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 48. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:51:22 PM
i don't seem to be giving you the right advise but i'd just make a suggestion. if you have enough funds on you , buying Btc is good but i'll suggest you buy as many Ethereum as you can and take advantage of the bear market
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
September 03, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
As after seeing the current market I would suggest you buy and have some holding on bitcoin. As from current behavior, it can be said that most of the coins get affeted by price of bitcoin unless there is pump in that coin. I would suggest to hold some btc along with some alts which can be benificial.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
September 03, 2018, 06:32:42 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
I would suggest you to choose bitcoin to buy and keep it holding on it,through bitcoin investment for today has a big chance to earn more profits,make your capital can gain too much before the year ends. Today a market showing a good sign of bitcoin movement,and it will also be a good sign of rising up that can reach to the peak.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 06:05:20 PM
Bitcoin is a better option than ethereum and I think it will continue to be like that for a few years, bitcoin doesn't seem to be loosing any reliability and it continues to grow in value constantly, with a few drops.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
September 03, 2018, 05:59:51 PM
Pls suggest...

Right now I think yes its still right time to buy BTC. It's also good chance to buy altcoin, if you're in doubt of BTC invest in altcoin too like ethereum,monero and ADA. Just choose top 3 altcoin that have great potential in market.
that is true because now is the right time to start investing before everything returns to be expensive, especially for bitcoin and ethereum, whose potential cannot be doubted. The reason is because market demand is always high on both coins so it is possible for both coins to recover to high prices
Activity: 140
September 03, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
Pls suggest...

Right now I think yes its still right time to buy BTC. It's also good chance to buy altcoin, if you're in doubt of BTC invest in altcoin too like ethereum,monero and ADA. Just choose top 3 altcoin that have great potential in market.
Activity: 103
September 03, 2018, 05:44:29 PM

Have you seen lately, BTC uptrend also ETH sideway it?
I see a good sign for this market because it is a sign of cash flow back to crypto
Activity: 76
September 03, 2018, 05:41:28 PM
If you bought at that time then i will be bad but if in this current time then it is a good idea to buy btc because it will soon rise up again
Activity: 168
September 03, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
Pls suggest...

yes, buying bitcoin is a good idea, but for now it's not the right time for investment. indeed the price of coins dropped, but the red market is not good for investment, now the price of coins is decreasing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 05:12:44 PM
Some analysts say that Bitcoin is on the verge of growth at the moment. I also want to believe in it, so I buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 05:10:27 PM
Now buying any cryptocurrency is a good idea. You have a chance to buy cryptocurrency with a very good discount:))
Activity: 162
September 03, 2018, 04:47:57 PM
BitCoin is the largest dinamic world of cryptographic currencies. next time bull will come for btc. It's time to buy it at the low price right now.
Activity: 78
September 03, 2018, 04:41:11 PM
Sure, invest in bitcoin for long term and benefit from it in the future. You can invest whenever you want there is no good or bad time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 03, 2018, 04:32:02 PM
Pls suggest...
why not i think that this cryptocurrency is going to become even stronger so you can have it for a long term and you will be happy
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 03, 2018, 04:28:29 PM
Pls suggest...
As the time showed, buying bitcoin in December was a bad idea! But who knew this ?! But now the idea to buy bitcoin is good, but we must take into account that there is a possibility of further price reduction for all the Crypto currency.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
September 03, 2018, 09:37:15 AM
If you think about your future or about your children's future, then the best options will certainly be investing in such types of investments, because they can bring very big dividends, it's risky but the risk is justified.
Activity: 59
September 03, 2018, 09:35:53 AM
If the price is so high that is not the best time to buy Bitcoin because it is so expensive wait for a little while until the price is very affordable maybe it takes  short time or a long period of time but i will assure you that some newly ones who has bitcoin will do panic selling if the price is so low and you can buy their bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 09:34:07 AM
Looking for what exactly to buy bitcoin, if to store funds - it's not a bad option. If to get a big profit - that is, the options are better. Bitcoin has long given its X, if the crypto-currencies that can still give you a lot of X.
Activity: 294
September 02, 2018, 11:12:34 PM
Both BTC or ETH are good to buy now. Both are excellent coins which are the target of the crypto community. The profits obtained from BTC and ETH are quite good in number. The increase in ETH is awaiting the rise in BTC prices. I bought two coins, I thought it would be good for the profits you get later. Bitcoin can generate profits in multiple amounts from the capital you use, and ETHs can generate smaller amounts of profits with an active and consistent increase.
Activity: 71
September 02, 2018, 09:16:23 PM
I would recommend doing some research into the field before buying anything. Better safe than sorry. Crypto is very unpredictable and you can loose money easily if not done right!
Pages:
Jump to: