Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 50. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 12:18:38 PM
I think Bitcoin has a high investment value.
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 12:17:57 PM
Try to research on their current status and updates. Analyze them both and then decide on your own. Learn to have your own decisions. It's fine to ask for others opinion but you don't always need to depend on them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 09:56:21 AM
I think, before buy BTC you should wait some days. now BTC price move so fast. so now it's some risky. you can loss your money.  so Waite until the market come back. on the other hand, you can using this situation. now BTC price low, so you can buy it and hold it.
Activity: 96
August 31, 2018, 09:53:34 AM
I think yuou. Should, buy BTC now that the value is still on the lower end, the coin is one of the best there. Are in the market and it's only a matter of time till it reggains it's lost. Prominece, you'd rather buy now and enjoy later when the price has picked
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are always to grow in the future Some platforms might have their price multiply after some time. Buying bitcoin while the price is going down is also good because you do not know when will the price goes up again and if that happens and you are owning bitcoin, this will give you a large profit.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
August 31, 2018, 09:43:27 AM
I think it is better to buy Ethereum if you want a long term investment. Ethereum is a platform for new promising cryptocurrency projects, and this can make it greater than bitcoin which offers only secure payments

I agree, the scope of Ethereum is much wider and it has suffered a lot more than Bitcoin in recent months, therefore it should also bounce back stronger than Bitcoin. By the time Bitcoin will have doubled in price, Ethereum will have likely trippled.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 31, 2018, 09:11:40 AM
I am confident that bitcoin will become very expensive in a few years. We must be very patient if we want to profit from our investments in the crypto currency.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 09:09:27 AM
I will tell you a thousand times yes, buy Bitcoin now before you regret again like the first people that thought bitcoin was a bubble, this is another opportunity, just start with what you can afford and do not be in a hurry to sell.
Activity: 26
August 31, 2018, 08:59:51 AM
Bitcoin rank higher in relative stability and reliability.Presently the price is up. The price will remain up for sometime, it is better to invest in btc gradually.
n crypto investment we must be careful not to lust to invest heavily because market conditions are not good, even though the price of Bitcoin is currently rising but not so much. I think buying Bitcoin is now very promising for the future, because I'm sure Bitcoin will rise to the top again
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 31, 2018, 08:49:21 AM
If you can afford it then you should consider buying both ethereum and bitcoin. Both are worth investing in and for sure both will increase when the market is going up
Activity: 112
August 31, 2018, 08:38:42 AM
Yes you can buy, price is too low for now, bitcoin price for now is affordable but it depends to your capacity because for me bitcoin now is very cheap, it is better to buy bitcoin at very low price and then hold and wait for the price to grow up and then invest it.
Activity: 70
August 31, 2018, 08:37:02 AM
I still think bitcoin is good investment, because mining difficulty increase everyday and soon you bitcoin will cost 7-8k and so on, even if market is red and bullish.
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 08:34:14 AM
Bitcoin rank higher in relative stability and reliability.Presently the price is up. The price will remain up for sometime, it is better to invest in btc gradually.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:03:04 AM
Bitcoin is a especially worthwhile investment in cryptocurrency. It rose to $20,000 within the market last yr, which has made many bitcoin traders earn a lot, even though the price of bitcoin in this yr's marketplace has fallen sharply. but I think this time is very appropriate for investment.
Activity: 378
August 31, 2018, 07:56:16 AM
I think that buying btc as well as buying ethereum will be relevant at all times. Make a portfolio of three main crypto-currencies

I agree with you, these coins are always profitable to buy, if you have the patience and you are willing to wait a few months. I believe in the bright future of the crypto currency.
Activity: 322
August 31, 2018, 07:35:33 AM
I think it is better to buy Ethereum if you want a long term investment. Ethereum is a platform for new promising cryptocurrency projects, and this can make it greater than bitcoin which offers only secure payments
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
August 31, 2018, 07:33:24 AM
If you had money to spend then now was the time to spend it and buy Bitcoins. Everything crypto related were cheap including tokens, coins and mining equipment. Bitcoin will always recover no matter what and when that time comes your money already had profits.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
August 31, 2018, 07:29:56 AM
Why BTC? There are a lot of interesting projects running now, BTC is just one crypto, probably the "main one". But it doesn't mean it's the right one to invest into.
Choose a good coin, a good altcoin, and then you can make a lot of profits.

Bitcoins has always the potential on growing while other altcoins might be a scam depending on the developers who are handling it.
Activity: 64
August 31, 2018, 07:01:28 AM
Why BTC? There are a lot of interesting projects running now, BTC is just one crypto, probably the "main one". But it doesn't mean it's the right one to invest into.
Choose a good coin, a good altcoin, and then you can make a lot of profits.
Activity: 86
August 31, 2018, 06:59:51 AM
Yet we know perfectly well that bitcoin is the father. Yes, now the market is in a long decline and many sell even more price. Many are in a panic. Nevertheless, now is a great opportunity to buy bitcoin at the lowest price.
Pages:
Jump to: