Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 51. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 06:54:59 AM
I think you should make that decision yourself and don't allow anyone mislead you cos as it is now either one you get, you will still make your profit later
Activity: 28
August 31, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
If you have a capital to buy, it is good that you buy btc and sell it in profitable time.
Activity: 14
August 31, 2018, 06:51:32 AM
I think that as long as you have enough funds, whether it is to buy bitcoin or Ethereum is a very good choice, the current cryptocurrency market price is very low, very suitable for people to buy a lot of coins, I highly recommend people to buy Ethereum And bitcoin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 06:35:18 AM
I think that buying btc as well as buying ethereum will be relevant at all times. Make a portfolio of three main crypto-currencies
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 06:10:59 AM
Yes, the decision to buy BTC is a wise decision now, because the current BTC prices are low, in my opinion they will grow again by the end of this year, which is why some people still Keep holding BTC despite falling prices
Your decision to buy bitcoin is right now, in my opinion this is the right time to buy because the current market price is down.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 06:08:33 AM
Yes, the decision to buy BTC is a wise decision now, because the current BTC prices are low, in my opinion they will grow again by the end of this year, which is why some people still Keep holding BTC despite falling prices
Activity: 87
August 31, 2018, 04:23:29 AM
in my opinion, ethereum has established itself as a stable,strong and reliable coin,stable in the market,and has a tendency to grow not fast but stable,and there should be no doubt in ethereum,personally in my opinion.
Activity: 46
August 31, 2018, 04:05:15 AM
Buy both. Bitcoin vs Ethereum are two of these "digital giants" of digital money streams that are considered relatively stable. Currently, the price is low, it is reasonable to buy right now.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 04:03:26 AM
If you remember last year December they you should definitely buy bitcoin.. if you interested in altcoin then there is lots of project good idea. Invest their....
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 04:00:15 AM
It depends on your decision, for me, yes. It is good time to buy and store more btc due to its price condition that is low as of now. Better if you have enough money, make an all in to btc.
Activity: 252
August 31, 2018, 03:55:30 AM
You should think again because there are many other options besides Bitcoin. Currently Bitcoin is at a limp, you can choose a good project to invest more. For example, I'm investing in Buddy's project, so good to know that this is a great project.
Activity: 387
August 31, 2018, 03:50:14 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
You wrote your message almost a year ago and a lot has changed since then. I will say that now it makes sense to buy bitcoin. It showed a good support point at 6000, and is now smoothly and slowly going up. This is a great opportunity to enter bitcoin.
Activity: 45
August 31, 2018, 02:48:18 AM
Bitcoin is currently at a very low price and I think it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 1260
August 31, 2018, 02:46:31 AM
Pls suggest...

Well, if you were really buying bitcoin at that time, you would already gained much profit later because at the end of last year cryptocurrency value was skyrocketing. From my opinion, btc price is currently not dropping like any altcoins in the market. So, buying btc is a good consideration.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 02:09:18 AM
The market has been came back.
Hold your portfolio or buy more. You will never see price so low again.
Activity: 162
August 31, 2018, 02:07:59 AM
The price of Bitcoin has fallen very sharply in this year's market. The price is now very low. Now the price of Bitcoin has basically stabilized. I don't think it will fall again. I think this is a good time for investment.
Activity: 243
August 31, 2018, 02:05:56 AM
In my point of view yes, buying bitcoins will provides you more securities to have a better life in future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 01:57:20 AM
I think Bitcoin is indeed a good investment, and Bitcoin has a high stability. Although it has a very serious price drop in this year's market, it is more stable than other cryptocurrencies, and now the price is very low. I think it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 01:55:35 AM
In the event that you require counsel, purchase BTC in your ability. It is a decent choice to create brisk benefits. A coin with utility and effectiveness must make a huge client base. That is the bitcoin thing that has succeeded and created with a multi year travel. At this moment, the market esteem is beginning to recuperate, after the G20 has opened up the ideal chance to contribute
Activity: 196
August 31, 2018, 01:54:25 AM
Pls suggest...
I think to buy eth is a good idea. btc is too high now and we need to buy in eth for more profit. With the same amount of money we can buy in more in eth and getting more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: