Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 52. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 01:48:38 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Never stop buying btc.
Even for people who trade in altcoins, their ultimate goal is to get more bitcoin still. So bitcoin is always your final destination.
Keep that in mind.
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
August 31, 2018, 01:47:34 AM
Yes. At the moment, the purchase is justified. Bitcoin has returned to the zone of purchases, interesting for investors of all hands. This is an ideal place to increase positions.
Activity: 437
August 30, 2018, 03:27:50 PM
distribute your portfolio 50 \ 50 or another value and not Nachi both cryptocurrencies will live forever
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 03:09:47 PM
Actually if there is free money then of course buy it,and even literacy and professionalny will take and share a part in the cue ball,the air and on the air by violas promising,since for many it is no secret that Alta give more growth than the cue ball and the air
Activity: 82
August 30, 2018, 03:07:30 PM
Ethereum is more undervalued right now so it may potentiall give you larger gains. Ethereum is the good option because of its less volatile and more stability.
Activity: 700
August 30, 2018, 02:36:46 PM
If analysts tell the truth then we will see growth before the end of the year. I advise you not to buy coins at all. But I can suggest you pay attention to coins that have a lot of potential, but low cost at the moment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 02:35:05 PM
Pls suggest...
my advice is better just buy a number of altcoins. because the price is affordable and you will get a large amount. and suitable for use in short trading. but must be careful because it is risky
Activity: 90
August 30, 2018, 02:28:40 PM
Given the situation that is currently on the market, buying BTC can make a profit if it is bought, when it falls and is sold during growth. But if you have little experience, you can lose money.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 02:28:10 PM
You should...... Because every coin is increases his value at some time. So better to buy now and hold for best................
Activity: 404
August 30, 2018, 02:25:01 PM
Pls suggest...
Buy Bitcoin is the best now. Please buy a lot of Bitcoin when you can because next year will be very difficult to buy because the price will be very high i think so. Now 1 BTC = $7,000 but one year 1 BTC = $35.000.
Activity: 276
August 30, 2018, 02:17:41 PM
in my opinion that it is necessary to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. these coins are very promising, and now is the time to buy these coins.
Activity: 246
August 30, 2018, 02:10:46 PM
In my opinion the current bitcoin price is very dangerous so you shouldn't buy now. Don't be worry because bitcoin will go up i think there are no risk in investing bitcoin in uptrend.
Activity: 53
August 30, 2018, 01:59:08 PM
I am going to buy in more btc because the price of the btc will rise in the near future. And I also think it will go higher than before and in the time I can make more money
Activity: 55
August 30, 2018, 01:55:12 PM
Maybe this is the best time to buy bitcoin and we will remember such a low price for a long time in the future. However, it is better to be always in a trend and buy on growth, rather than on a drawdown. Therefore, I personally buy bitcoin when it goes into growth. The same goes for the ether.
Activity: 23
August 30, 2018, 01:54:47 PM
Pls suggest...
eth
Activity: 86
August 30, 2018, 01:51:37 PM
For me Bitcoin and Ethereum are the largest currencies by market cap and you should have no problem with those investments especially if you are looking at long term projections.
Activity: 196
August 30, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
In a perfect world its great to purchase at its lower cost. Anyway in this unpredictability of estimating its still great to purchase sufficiently only of your financial plan. Odds are its not very misfortune high or to increase together with the cost increments. The thing is at any rate you have purchased when the cost is lower than lament soon when it goes up and you didn't exploit to purchase amid its least costs.
BTC is a digital currency that has attracted a lot of attention. I think BTC will continue to grow in the future. BTC has a large community and also has high fans, making it strong in the market.
BTC is the best coin at this time so BTC is very suitable to be bought for investment, especially when prices go down as it is today.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 30, 2018, 01:26:16 PM
I would buy bitcoin, but I did not have any spare money left. I invested almost all of my capital in different coins and Bitcoin. I think that this will bring me a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 378
August 30, 2018, 01:25:00 PM
i think you must go for it because btc is the market leader and crypto market is in the growing stage. if you hold it for long with patience then it will give a great reawrd to you. moreover it blockchain technology provide support to many other coins to raise their funds. so just go for it
Activity: 46
August 30, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
Yes bitcoin is always a good buy so you can buy into it if you are ready to take the risk but I believe that Bitcoin will soon do the magic again
Pages:
Jump to: