Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 53. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 01:18:06 PM
Now it's the right time to by BTC. The price is dropped and if you have some money you can buy now and have a nice profit after a few months holding. Bitcoin is No 1 and we should believe in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 01:15:42 PM
In 2017, when the BTC reached its peak, very many invested in it. But then when bitcoin rolled back, most of these investors were disappointed in bitcoin and sold it, bearing heavy losses. However, now the price is very acceptable for investing in bitcoin, and in a year we can expect another peak.
Activity: 386
August 30, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
I think it's right time to buy bitcoin now bitcoin price very cheap,I think this cheap price you don't get in 2018,so don't hesitate to buy bitcoin now.I am optimistic it can at any time to buy bitcoin. because bitcoin is that thing which all time return you a good profit

The question is ,do you still believe in bitcoin?  If yes then you should buy More bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is still very low and you can earn huge profit when bitcoin recovered it price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 30, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
I think it's right time to buy bitcoin now bitcoin price very cheap,I think this cheap price you don't get in 2018,so don't hesitate to buy bitcoin now.I am optimistic it can at any time to buy bitcoin. because bitcoin is that thing which all time return you a good profit
Activity: 406
August 30, 2018, 01:07:38 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
Buying bitcoin is always a good idea. You must have at least 1 bitcoin in order to keep it for a long time. He'll grow.
I also think that buying a crypto currency is a very good idea now. In addition, such a price of bitcoin is very attractive at the moment. I believe that bitcoin will repeat its price maximum soon.
Activity: 170
August 30, 2018, 12:53:55 PM
Tuning in to the exhortation of others is some of the time accommodating, however with regards to your cash, I don't believe it's correct! To assume liability for their activities! By and by, my assessment is that in 3 years you will lament that you didn't pick bitcoin as a drive of your assets! In any case, I regardless don't urge you to purchase bitcoins for all your cash, dependably broaden your dangers.
Activity: 53
August 30, 2018, 12:50:35 PM
Pls suggest...

in my opinion you must wait a little. so very risky if you buy the btc now. because the market price has move to fast. so wait until the market price fixed. and you will buy it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
Look at the whale wallets that continue to buy bitcoin, even in such a market. Those who have a lot of money never spend them in vain. I think that bitcoin is a good investment especially now.
Activity: 412
August 30, 2018, 12:38:41 PM
In the last few days we have seen the market on coinmarketcap is very positive green coverage. So Bitcoin is rising again and the best time for us to buy Bitcoin is to keep it. Experts estimate that Bitcoin can increase to $ 30,000. I think it is entirely possible and you should buy Bitcoin rather than ETH because Bitcoin is the hottest and the percentage of profits is the highest and this proves when it ranks number one position on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
August 30, 2018, 12:38:36 PM
BTC is a crypto which is less volatile as compared to other cryptocurrencies and being the dominant one it tends to move the whole market according to its price fluctuation. BTC is a good buy for everyone as it gives hedge against highly volatile currency and it has been bullish when it comes to long term charts. It is not gonna die overnight which is highly a risk with mid cap and low cap coins. It is always advised to keep some percentage of BTC in your portfolio.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
I think bitcoin is the main investment this year! at such a low price, I think you can buy a long-term investment
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 30, 2018, 12:35:03 PM
Now is a good time to buy bitcoin, because its price is very low. I believe that in a few months the price of bitcoin will grow several times.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 12:34:45 PM
When projects are hundreds, and most have no prospects or very often are a product of scammers, patience and a lot of time for analysis will be needed to understand which coin will succeed. Bitcoin is the best among others!
Activity: 170
August 30, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
In a perfect world its great to purchase at its lower cost. Anyway in this unpredictability of estimating its still great to purchase sufficiently only of your financial plan. Odds are its not very misfortune high or to increase together with the cost increments. The thing is at any rate you have purchased when the cost is lower than lament soon when it goes up and you didn't exploit to purchase amid its least costs.
Activity: 182
August 30, 2018, 12:27:30 PM
Pls suggest...

if you have enough money to buy bitcoin, you can invest in bitcoin. especially at this time the market is down, or you can invest in some ethereum. I think ethereum is also good, so the two coins are the same as profit.
Activity: 84
August 30, 2018, 08:53:01 AM
Pls suggest...

I think now it's better to buy ethereum, because ethereum I think is more promising. ethereum is hot now, even investors are starting to invest in ethereum, taking advantage of the decline in market prices.
Activity: 82
August 30, 2018, 04:46:32 AM
Of course buying Bitcoin is very profitable if you can be patient. This is the highest growing coin among other coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
August 30, 2018, 04:15:00 AM
I think anytime the time is right to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin continues to move and it is very likely that the price of bitcoin will be high especially the price of Bitcoin is now quite low if you have the money to buy the right to invest your money into bitcoin, bitcoin after this year will have a movement very good. Bitcoin is a long time down very much I think from now is the time to go upstairs.
This is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is lower than last year. Bitcoin is a good investment because prices rise quickly. You can also try some altcoins, maybe you can try XLM , which is also a good investment.
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
I think anytime is the right time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price keeps on moving and it is very likely that bitcoin prices will be high because currently the bitcoin enthusiasts are getting more and more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
August 30, 2018, 03:32:16 AM
Pls suggest...

Buy both, there's a reason why bitcoin and ethereum are both number 1 and 2 coins in the crypto market.
You can do further research.
Pages:
Jump to: