Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 50. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
April 15, 2018, 12:18:14 PM
It does not feel right to buy or sell a person. But I got myself Ethereum and I wait. Because I believe in the future of Ethereum in the same way I believe in the future of Bitcoin. Ethereum is a very powerful and promising coin. You do not have to say that you came after Bitcoin anyway and that you are the second best. I think everyone is aware of this. Just as Bitcoin can be bought at any price,
  I think Ethereum is. Sometimes it does not change the fact that Bitcoin is a very good coin that is a bit too much influential.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
April 15, 2018, 12:15:42 PM
you should ask this question weeks ago when ETH's price is under 400$
but it's still good to buy now, I think
Activity: 99
April 15, 2018, 12:13:30 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
for now you should buy ETH while the price is still cheap, because I think sooner or later the price of ETH will continue to rise up to $ 1k more even.
Activity: 125
Merit: 14
April 15, 2018, 12:07:44 PM
Now buying any coin will give a good price jump upwards, open a dyke schedule in coinmarketcap, and you'll understand why now you can go into any coin. In particular, the etherium should be kept as the main currency, yes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
The use of ether in decentralized applications is also a weighty indicator. Perhaps it is the intrinsic value of this tool. Currently, a large number of applications are being developed and launched, and the trend of those services that use the Ethereum block system is clearly visible. Again, there is not enough statistical data, since most such projects are private.
Activity: 196
April 15, 2018, 12:02:41 PM
Buy ETH and BTC.  I think this is the best choice.
Activity: 294
April 15, 2018, 11:59:42 AM
I agree with your idea, buying ETH at the moment is the right time. With the current ETH developments, ETH is beginning to rise in price and ETH charts are also running and moving well. Will make people more convinced that ETH is worth investing. If I have a lot of money I will definitely buy a lot of ETH, because I'm sure ETH has a great chance of rising in the future.
Activity: 238
April 15, 2018, 11:37:39 AM
Naturally, the air should be in the purse of each investor crypto. This coin is the top
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 08:18:16 AM
any of this coins are good to hold. you can buy half ethereum half bitcoin or you can buy more bitcoin or depends on what you want. market is slowly recovering and the price is still low and owning this coins can give you profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 08:08:34 AM
eth and bitcoin prices in the market have started to rise again although not yet to the real price so I think buying and holding both coins will be good for investment
Activity: 134
April 15, 2018, 07:35:49 AM
I think...There is no differences between buy ethereum or bitcoin right now. But this is not the right time to buy it i just think you should wait a little bit until there will be a little correction and you will able to buy more ethereum and bitcoin at bottom price
Activity: 285
April 15, 2018, 07:22:49 AM
currently both options between bitcoin and ETH have the same price movement, because when the bitcoin price is down the ETH also decreases, but the only difference is the price of each chip, so if you have enough capital to have bitcoin it is easier to use bitcoin than Atlcoin.
Merit: 113
April 15, 2018, 07:18:47 AM
ETH has been dropping more than btc lately, and it's probably also going to gain more than btc once the bull market is in full effect
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
April 15, 2018, 07:13:59 AM

In my point of view, there is no big difference.
These two coins are the basis for all crypto world, and their price are connected somehow.
But if we remember January, exchange rate of 1eth was 0.1 bct, now it is 0.55, that is why may be it is better to buy ETH now inspite BTC.
Activity: 233
April 15, 2018, 06:55:13 AM
Any of the bitcoin or Ethereum is a good investment right now . Because buying Bitcoin and Ethereum today is a great opportunity when price are filling and will be very good profit for long-term invest. this is the time to put money to on it will likely to have good profit in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 06:54:13 AM
I think that the ETH should be bought now and waiting for the price of 1,5-2 thousand. I'm sure even this price is not the limit for ETH.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
April 15, 2018, 06:51:12 AM
do the diversification put in bitcoin in the etherium and in other altcoins and then the risks will be reduced to the loss of everything!

Do buy great coins for sure the risk is lesser. Buying ETH is a good choice and your profit will come to you no matter what. Try also to buy some good ICO right now, Eligma is my first choice for this month it will succeed.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 06:37:54 AM
It is better to buy etherium today because it is low price, in the next month we hope it will rise again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 05:03:22 AM
Of course you should. because its demand surpassed all expectations of developers. Ethers are used to run applications on the Ethereum platform. Figuratively speaking, the ether is a means of transportation on the Ethereum platform and is therefore in demand mainly by developers who want to create and use their own applications within Ethereum.
April 15, 2018, 04:53:35 AM
I have always believed in BTC and ETH. With the current situation, the prices of these two currencies will continue to increase. In my opinion, I will spend 40% on BTC's investment, 30% on ETH and 30% on other potential currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: