Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 51. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 15, 2018, 04:51:02 AM
if you still have funds to invest for what you are still doubtful or confused please buy ethereum because ethereum for now worth to buy because in two to three months ethereum will rise
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 04:37:39 AM
I think crypto is the most trusted coin in the world of money ethereum. in recent times the volume of money has decreased and it has depreciated. I think there was an opportunity for new investors.
Activity: 65
April 15, 2018, 04:28:21 AM
the two cryptocurrency is a  good investment. Right now, the market is still down, so putting some money on it will likely to have good profit in the future. But do not just take my word on it, you should do the research yourself. It is your investment, so you should know everything that is needed to know before parting with your hard earned money.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
April 13, 2018, 02:37:05 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

Eth is still a good idea to buy and hold with, because price is currently so low, and also in the future of it is unmeassurable. However Bitcoin is good also, so i think its better to diveraify your assets and buy both eth and btc
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 13, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
You could have bought from the dips,but now i am not sure it is good to buy these coins as the bull run started to shows up in the market,you could have maximize your profits today if you did bought from the bottom,for me buying from these dips would be much better than risking your money into the normal market conditions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
April 13, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
Of course. I believe that diversification is a very good step towards stability. This will help to keep your capital. The ETH has a very great potential in the future, Vitalik really develops the platform.
Activity: 204
April 13, 2018, 02:33:42 PM
70% of my portfolio is allocated with bitcoin,30% of it is ethereum because i do believed bitcoin is going to dicate the movements of these altcoins which is why i allocated that big to bitcoin especially in a bullish trend so that i can maximize my profits,ethereum though it is a good platform invetors opt out to put their money back to this coin which is why i didnt put a lot of money into ETH.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 13, 2018, 02:32:08 PM
Bitcoin is a more conservative investment, if you want a little more risk and a little more income, then it's best to buy ETH.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
April 13, 2018, 02:28:01 PM
I think buying both is good because I see both prices are in up trend, why I suggest buying both because the goal is to anticipate if one of them goes down you still have money in coins
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 02:21:03 PM
it depends on you because it is your money, certainly now bitcoin and ethereum are on the rise so I think they both have a good upside potential.
Activity: 252
April 13, 2018, 02:17:36 PM
I think we should diversify our risks. I invest all my free money in Ethereum and Bitcoin. And a few more altcoins.
Power to gnomes!
April 13, 2018, 02:16:51 PM
I recommend sharing the risks. Obstacles to buy both currencies and other altcoins are not for you. It is better to divide the amount invested in bitcoin and different altcoins. I prefer Ethereum, but that's my point.
April 13, 2018, 02:04:35 PM
If there is a time when you should buy ETH is this. The train it is not going to stop twice in this station. $ETH price may dump a bit but trend is up. You will not regret if you buy even at the current price.
I also believe that the time has come. Right now you can invest, while the price has not grown much, we are waiting for the price to return to 1400 dollars.
Activity: 210
April 13, 2018, 02:02:29 PM
ETH I personally buy, and so this business of everyone, eaverny it is the best of all to have both. It is heavy to advise, it is necessary most to solve it for himself, to read literature.
Activity: 68
April 13, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
If there is a time when you should buy ETH is this. The train it is not going to stop twice in this station. $ETH price may dump a bit but trend is up. You will not regret if you buy even at the current price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 01:50:46 PM
I prefer Ethereum to Bitcoin, although they are both two excellent buying opportunities now. Yesterday's market is giving very positive signs of recovery, and if this continues, as we all lovers of cryptocurrencies we hope, the price could grow a lot in the coming weeks
Activity: 574
April 13, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

Both are good but it is better to buy ethereum if you have smaller fund but either way remember to only buy when the price is low to maximize your earnings whenever the market price increases. Now that the market is recovering again it would be harder to buy and hold btc compared to ethereum since their market value are greatly different.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Block chain enthusiast
April 13, 2018, 01:39:21 PM
Buy both. Best investment strategy is 50% BTC and 50% alt coins.
Under altcoins Eth is the best choice.
But put some of your money in other potential altcoins too like

NEO
ETC
Ripple
ADA
Waves etc

Tron will be a good choice as well. Because it is doing quite well recently.

Activity: 350
April 13, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

Buy both man, both coins offer great potentials for profit since the are both great and trusted coins in this
industry already. Many people are already cashing in on both of these coins as of this moment since many
believe that we are on the early day of the upcoming bull run for this year(I'm not sure about that though).
But if you really have a limited amount for investing, then choose any of the two. For sure, you won't regret
investing in any of them. In fact I am holding both of these coins.
Activity: 112
April 13, 2018, 01:33:09 PM
ETH also has a big use, like Bitcoin too, and also ETH is used to gas wallets in general so you should keep some on your wallet. Buying also ICO token mostly use is ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: