Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 24. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:05:38 PM
By looking at market conditions now ETH is having a price drop. And if you want to change Your BTC to the ETH I thought too risky. You better be patient and wait until market conditions improved. BTC has a great opportunity to grow. So if you keep hold of BTC, you will not experience a loss. Because with BTC you can invest for the long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 11:04:35 PM
Why should you do that unless you have a great reason to do it, for me i rather hold itand wait since we are towards the fourth quarter of the year and  value pumps up in those times. Be wise for your assets my friend. But if you have peace to do it then go.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 20, 2018, 10:51:01 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

If you really converted your btc to eth back then, then you would already have much losses now because ETH price has falling too much.
Currently, it maybe good to start buying some ETH when it still around $200 before it start to bounce back later.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

If you happen to exchange it already then you are in a lost, ethereum price slide to one of it's all time low ever since it reaches it's all time high compare to Bitcoin it's much more preferable to hold Bitcoin today than holding ethereum, people are now dumping their ethereum.
Activity: 784
September 20, 2018, 07:04:10 PM
No,  don't convert.  Bitcoin is still better than ethereum.  During the down market when all coins fall down,  better coins are the ones recovering soon.  Bitcoin recovers better than ethereum.  Another reason is that bitcoin is very rare compared to ethereum,  future value is expected high than ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 20, 2018, 06:58:24 PM
Presently, converting you bitcoin to ethereum might not be advisable. Just like i have been telling people, if you have fiat, this is the best time for you to buy either ethereum or bitcoin, from which you can also get others you would like to have.
Activity: 882
September 20, 2018, 03:47:02 PM
Some part of Bitcoin makes sense to transfer to Ethereum. It now has a very good price and I would really start to buy it.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 08:54:51 PM
We have to give equal chance to both these coins because if you convert all your BTC, then you will soar later. So always try to convert your half money to ETH because already the price decreased a lot in the market.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 08:50:47 PM
I don't quite understand why you have such an idea. It may be that everyone's point of view is different. In my mind, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrencies. I am holding them at the same time, although now they are The price is relatively low, but I believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover soon, Bitcoin and Ethereum will surprise me.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 08:49:32 PM
Why would you exchange your bitcoin with ethereum? Bitcoin is more recognized than ethereum. With the market so down for the last 6 months, bitcoins and altcoins had been very low in value, bitcoin is the one more likely to rebound the sooner while altcoins such as ethereum might rebound slower.

Bitcoin is a better investment than ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 14, 2018, 08:36:04 PM
I think you should consider visiting the market for a couple days and do intensive survey on how Bitcoin and Ethereum are separately performing. It is quite obvious that Bitcoin surpasses Ethereum in performance. Selling your Bitcoin for Ethereum is not a good idea now. Perhaps you should consider another means of getting Ethereum - buy ETH with a separate money and hold for its bull market.
Activity: 269
September 14, 2018, 08:28:58 PM
I think for now you might be able to sell and make ETH, because I believe at the beginning of the year the market price will rise again, and when the price goes up you will feel a huge profit.
Activity: 291
September 14, 2018, 08:24:41 PM
Seems like a good risk.  I honestly don't see how you could loose unless Bitcoin launches due to some unexpected news.  I would think you could double to triple up on the play.  I have been contemplating the same move actually.  Will wait closer to the end of the month. 
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

The price gap between bitcoin and Ethereum is currently quite large, if you have bitcoin and convert it to ethereum you will get big profits if Ethereum can return to normal prices.
My advice is to convert some of the Bitcoin you have into Ethereum so you have two coin options as an investment.  These two coins are the best coins at the moment, so you don't have to worry, you only needing extra time to be patient
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 14, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

Its your choice, on what you are going to do but be ready on what will happen after you did something. Ethereum has many use than bitcoin because we can use eth as transaction fee when we want to sell and buy a lot of other coins but I think bitcoin is not.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 08:10:52 PM
You should hold back the Bitcoin you have. But if you hold more money, you should buy ETH with your cash
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 14, 2018, 08:03:38 PM

I think both of bitcoin and ethereum are incredibly promising coins. But you should be careful about converting one of them to other. For me, bitcoin is the king of crypto, and it might bring better profits than eth by holding.
with the Ethereum has many very nice and will generate substantial profits as well. but by having the Bitcoin is also very nice.
both these coins became a valuable mainstay and coins into the coin that shows a lot of improvement.
Activity: 448
September 14, 2018, 07:59:47 PM

In my opinion, this might be a reasonable way that converting your bitcoins to ethereum in this term. But also I want to remind you that, bitcoin is one of the safest coins in the world of crypto.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 14, 2018, 07:05:14 PM
if I personally think, it is better for us to buy ETH and HOLD for the long term, so I suggest you to convert the Bitcoin you have to ETH and HOLD, so you can get a big profit.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:55:57 PM
You don't have to do that. Ethereum is a very good and promising coin, but bitcoin is the most stable. I think it's better to buy ethereum either for cash or sell altcoins and buy eth.
Pages:
Jump to: