Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 25. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 14, 2018, 06:43:06 PM
That's a decision you'll have to make for yourself, but I wouldn't buy alts before btc breaks one of it's most recent highs /7400) until then we're still in a downtrend
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 10:33:55 AM
Why change the awl for soap? I think that Ethereum has its own way and it will be quite worthy because if we consider only the fact that the main number of companies use the ERC 20 Ethereum coin as a basis,and Ethereum despite its not long-standing decline is quite stable and you can talk about the Ethereum capitalization for a long time too! As for bitcoin, This is a slightly different way of development and this side is interested in people who want or at least think about what to make from Bitcoin a receptacle for large exchanges! So if you wisely want to give up your finances-then take Ethereum and bitcoin!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 10:29:27 AM
If you have bitcoin, then do not convention into the etherium. Bitcoin and etherium, these are the most powerful coins, I think they are equal .. You can sell other altcoins and convert their en etherium. But bitcoin, I would not touch.
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
Leave your bitcoin to wherever they're. If you have got spare cash , use it to shop for ethereum. during this approach you may have each coins and will get pleasure from the advantages they'll bring later. These ar the 2 nice coins value finance for.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 10:05:50 AM
May be you should convert your bitcoin to etheruem, you have to tell us the factors behind this, maybe you are looking at the short time profit if yes then you are right but if you are looking for long term investment just leave it in bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 09:55:05 AM
I think that the ethereum now has the opportunity to grow several times in a short time much more than at bitcoin, so the idea - to convert its bitcoins into the ethereum - looks very good.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
it is pretty frustrating now and converting your Bitcoin to Ethereum in this era of unprecedented marketplace, I assume banking your hopes on ethereum buy selling your bitcoin is a very huge risk, considering the fact that ethereum is progressively slopping down the graphic curve each day.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 04:53:40 AM
I think it's not a good decision.Bitcoin is base of crypto world.Bitcoin is the don of crypto world.You stand on crypto market by Bitcoin.So you never need to think other without main thing.If you only make difference between BTC and Ethereum my suggestion is BTC.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:19:04 AM
I think you should give up the idea of selling bitcoin, Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency, it is very worth saving and buying!
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
September 14, 2018, 03:16:45 AM
Yes, according to me it's a good idea to switch into ethereum because last results were not satisfactory, and every one want more profits.
Activity: 111
September 13, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
Converting your bitcoin to etherum is not a good idea...its obvious that when you convert you will have more ETH but you should keep in mind that both coin will add value, and bitcoin will still top ETH. So I suggest you don't convert
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
September 13, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
You should always hold a proper amount of Bitcoin in your portfolio.
If you want to convert it into BTC because of the smart contract feature you should check out RSK. They will bring the same feature to Bitcoin.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 10:10:29 AM
It depends on you if you want but if I were you since BTC is the center of all coins, it doesn't make sense when you convert your BTC to ETH. If BTC goes up so the other coins also. They are all dependent to the BTC if you will just observe the market pricing. I don't think it's a good idea while we were on the low market prices but if you want to withdraw your coins and you want to save fees you can convert it to some low price of gas fees.
Activity: 870
September 13, 2018, 10:09:16 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
At this moment we see Bitcoin prices falling but not as much as ETH. And you should transfer Bitcoin to ETH to buy as much ETH and we pick up for a month and then sell Bitcoin is reasonable. By then Bitcoin can grow slowly.
Activity: 39
September 13, 2018, 10:04:38 AM
I recommend not to put all your money in ethereum. It would be better if your money is subdivided into different coins or investment. Remember that "Never put all your eggs into one basket. " We will never know what will be going on in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:04:26 AM
now it will be a stupid step as the etherium goes down and linger on some kind of mark it is clearly not going to
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 13, 2018, 10:00:56 AM
I think this is a good choice, because Bitcoin will not have much room for growth in the future, and Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency on the market. Its future upside is huge, so you can invest in Ethereum. Get more profit from it
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 09:55:19 AM
Well I did recently when I was in good drawdown , especially on Ethereum you can earn good money
Activity: 238
September 13, 2018, 09:53:55 AM
If I, like you, then I will also sell all my bitcoin and distract them to buy etherum. But I will do it next year. This means that in the near future until the end of the year I will defend my bitcoin. I know that bitcoin still has a huge influence and control over the crypto-currency market, so I'm interested to know about the state of the market bitcoin price until the end of this year. I just hope that the condition of Bikkoy's prices is a cycle, so that it can repeat the last year's phenomenon when prices for bitkoyn soared.
Activity: 22
September 13, 2018, 09:29:15 AM
Many people have done that. Make their Bitcoin Sales and buy Ethereum. If I just buy both. Because they both have good opportunities to make a profit and both become potential coins. Although Ethereum is cheaper than Bitcoin but the quality is the same. That in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: