Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 26. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:08:46 AM
Did this recently and I am happily trading to Ethereum/Alts market,
and so far so good. just don't trade all of your BTCTCs. maybe a half?
because BTCitcoin is still a great coin to hodl.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 01:01:49 AM
Yes, you should do so in my opinion. As from the beginning till now i have been converting all my coins  , whether BITCOIN or any other ALTCOIN, to ETHEREUM because of the fact that amongst all crypto coins ETHEREUM is most stable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 01:00:31 AM
Yes of course, because the current price of Ethereum is very low, this time we can buy more and wait for it to return and collect profit.
But selling btc is not worth it. If anyone has such a problem. Against the backdrop of the other one he holds well, so I think if you take it now, only for free money, or your own altcoins to sell and purchase.
Activity: 170
September 13, 2018, 12:59:07 AM
The gap between bitcoin and ETH is getting farther. It is 30x at this time. In fact, ETH is going down considerably. Really need more time to evaluate your options at this time. If btc retains this threshold I might choose the opposite.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 12:58:08 AM
You are trying to be hilarious as we all can see what is happening to eth nowadays so no one who really understands this market will not do that by converting btc to eth. That will be a serious blunder. Keep your btc for all I know it is the best now.It has always proven so far bettter than eth.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 13, 2018, 12:55:01 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
I think you made the wrong decision. Bitcoin is one of the best altcoins at the moment. ETH is just behind Bitcoin because their technology is not perfect. Bitcoin is always targeted by investors and you should consider selling BTC to buy ETH.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 12:54:32 AM
Why not hold it both? there is no need for you to sell your bitcoin to buy ethereum, do not do that especially if the price of bitcoin is higher than ethereum, bitcoin is still the best coin so just hold it don't sell it you will regret i promise, you would loss a lot.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 13, 2018, 12:53:45 AM
With the current price of ETH, I would recommend converting your BTC to ETH for you to increase the number of coins you have. When ETH increases again. You can convert it back to bitcoin. More or less, your asset will be doubled or even tripled if you settle for a high price. You must also consider the fact that ETH can still go down. Make sure you read the situation properly and invest at the right time. Traders instinct will prevail on this scenario.
Activity: 175
September 13, 2018, 12:53:41 AM
No, you don't need to convert your bitcoin to ethereum but you should invest in ethereum with your backup cash and hold both for the long term because both are potentially coins and they will generate retained earnings especially in the long run.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 12:52:52 AM
I'm considering the same move.  Ethereum is so low right now I can almost taste that 10x.  Bitcoin will only do a 3x if we get back to our old highs.  Seems like a great risk to take.  Nice, safe and rewarding.  I have gone 20% into Ethereum and waiting on the last 80% until I make sure we are at the bottom.  
Activity: 238
September 13, 2018, 12:51:15 AM
I suggest that you hold your bitcoin and wait for the price to rise again, because I think the same when bitcoin rises, ethereum will rise too. It's good you have bitcoin, and you need patience to do that. bitcoin is too strong to be abandoned and transferred to another crypto. Other cryptos cannot always exceed the potential of bitcoin because all the altcoin programs are in the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 280
September 13, 2018, 12:49:43 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

I think is not a better idea, bitcoin is i can say its stable already price is good and promising also. There no no way you can convert bitcoin to ethereum. But if you believe in ethereum to rise again because eth price is down nowadays so its all up to you. But for me its not adviseble to do so.
Activity: 28
September 13, 2018, 12:38:49 AM
I think, at the present time, converting Bitcoin to Ethereum is an inaccurate decision. Because Bitcoin is a very good development, and as for Ethereum, its value seems to have fallen a lot. Many experts say that this is probably a bad time for Ethereum. If we invest in it, maybe not only will we lose but we will also lose a lot.
Activity: 24
September 13, 2018, 12:38:22 AM
I think If I were you I will convert half of my bitcoins to ethereum to have different varieties of coins. It is always nice to have varieties of coins in my holdings rather than relying on one coin. Both bitcoin and ethereum are good and has a lot of potentials.
Activity: 70
September 13, 2018, 12:24:38 AM
I will not advice you to turn your bitcoin to ethereum, now you can see the price it ETH presently in the market, it's getting worsen everyday by day... It's 90$ + now, it's of a great loss to you.... Hold your bitcoin...
Activity: 7
September 13, 2018, 12:23:47 AM
If my advice is better do not divert all of it. bitcoin is too valuable to be replaced with other altcoins even to school classmates ethereum. If it does have a reference altcoin other then assign half of the bitcoin owned for watching when indeed ethereum could produce.
Activity: 26
September 13, 2018, 12:11:51 AM
In my opinion, the Etherium has more work capacity and application than bitcoin.
But bitcoin is still at the top and will be some time, you can not give it up.
So, If I were you, I would convert some bitcoin but not all.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 13, 2018, 12:02:43 AM
Nope I don't think that's a good idea. Bitcoin is Bitcoin its the most trustworthy and also the most oldest crypto currency. The market capital of Bitcoin is the highest among all. If you want to check then go to  ""Coincodex"" website. The price of Bitcoin will remain high of the price of ethereum. Many of the economist already suggested that ethereum will come to the position where the Bitcoin is now but it will never be able to go above Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 11:56:39 PM
the choice remains in your hands. But if I myself prefer to save in the form of bitcoin, because more certain. his Ascension is also greater, although it takes quite a long time. If you want a faster movement, may be exchanged with the ethereum is the right choice.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 12, 2018, 11:46:08 PM
If you believe in ethereum's future, yes you can convert all your bitcoin to ethereum. But if I were you, I will be a bit cautious because ethereum has been dumping and the bear market is actually demostrated in ethereum pricen I will wait to see bottom before buying!
Pages:
Jump to: