Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 30. (Read 8003 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 09:55:23 PM
No, I will not convert Bitcoin into Ethereum. Because I think Bitcoin is a better cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is more stable than Ethereum, because Ethereum is very serious in this market.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 09:50:39 PM
Dear friend,
That is up to you. Given the current market situation, selling BTC, buying into ETH is good. But if ETH is restored or not, it is hard to know. In recent times, the price of coin goes down, if you accept long-term hold this is more reasonable. That is my opinion, good luck.
Activity: 148
September 09, 2018, 09:41:51 PM
No, I don't think this is a good way. I think Bitcoin is a better cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is more stable than Ethereum. And Ethereum's price drop in this year's market is very serious, and now only $200.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 09:33:42 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

For me the best thing we can do as for the current situation in the market is to hold our coin.. It is much better to hold both of this coin if you have chance. This coin has a huge potential to rise especially now that it is in the low point..  Just continue waiting and soon both price of it will rise..
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 09:17:40 PM
This conversion thing is so very risky when you convert bitcoin to ethereum I think the price will affect and down. Always check the market price of each coins, I know that when bitcoin price went up all of the coins affected and also the price of the altcoins will up not as big but slowly will rise. It is also good when you convert btc to eth if you are using ethereum platform erc20 coins and conversion for me is a procedure that you will think about it before you do it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 05:42:41 PM
Why don't you want to hold Bitcoin. It's the market leader. It's the top-priced coin, regardless of fluctuations. ETH costs less and can disconnect from BTC price trend and drop when BTC is rising, so you will lose money.
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 02:32:22 AM
I think there's no point. I am sure that it is best to keep all your money in one coin, so the benefit will be obviously much more
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 01:00:31 AM
Leave the money where you put it so you don't have to change everything back here. It may be worse for you and unprofitable
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 08:07:25 AM
sell half of and buy Ethereum on the earned money - not anything prevents to test and have a look at the market. Even in case you make a mistake, you may benefit a completely valuable revel in that will help you make the right choices within the destiny!
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
It is better you sell bitcoin and buy bitcoin than to sell bitcoin and buy ethereum. The return on bitcoin is more better than the return on ethereum.
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 09:13:52 AM
I agree with that. Now, i think ETH is better than BTC because ETH is so simple coin to takes a profitable.
ETH ia absolutly good coin to invest and easy to geow and drop in one year. Thats why ETH is easy to trading currently.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 09:08:23 AM
No, because if you look at their charts you can see that they are the same. You can convert your bitcoins to altcoins, for example EOS, ADA, NEO and others.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
September 06, 2018, 05:35:46 AM
well i would prefer to invest in other altcoins. neither bitcoin nor ethereum. because they are both more or less priced. there are very strong altcoins with very good project. Neo and wanchain are very very cheap right now considering its potential.
Activity: 53
September 05, 2018, 10:22:08 PM
No, I don't think this is a good way. I think Bitcoin is more stable.
Activity: 169
September 05, 2018, 10:05:05 PM
I suggest that you do not convert Bitcoin into Ethereum because I think Bitcoin is more stable and the price of Ethereum is very serious in this year's market. I don't think the price of Ethereum will pick up in the short term.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 10:02:50 PM
For me NO! Bitcoin is still the best compare to ethereum, you much better hold Bitcoin than Ethereum. Bitcoin is much the best as of now because of the dominance of Bitcoin among other cryptocurrency, ethereum will still dump below $100.
Activity: 147
September 05, 2018, 09:56:31 PM
I don't think it would be a good idea to convert Bitcoin into Ethereum. I think Bitcoin is more stable than Ethereum. Because Ethereum continues to fall in this year's market, and the decline is very large, it has not been obtained....
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 09:47:38 PM
The best way before moving is to see it out if the market is in good shape,if that coin you are converting might not be of lost in your investment, if you csn be sure that nothing happens to it then continue what you want if you like the ethereum, as long as it will still gaon benefits them it must better.
Activity: 165
September 05, 2018, 09:42:27 PM
I don't think it's a good idea to do this. I think Bitcoin is more stable. Moreover, the price of Ethereum fell very badly and did not get a rebound. So I am more optimistic about Bitcoin.
Activity: 146
September 05, 2018, 09:18:58 PM
No, I don't think this is very good. Because the price of Ethereum has fallen very sharply in this year's market, and it has not recovered. Bitcoin is relatively stable compared to Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: