Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 31. (Read 8003 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 09:17:00 PM
I suggest you hold your btc. Compared with eth , btc is still price better and have more popularity than eth. Other option is you can split some btc to eth but not all.
Activity: 700
September 05, 2018, 09:14:17 PM
Right now, ethereum compare with bitcoin at lowest level. I think if i am holding bitcoin, i will convert my bitcoin to ethereum because bitcoin dominant in market too high and i am believe ethereum will recover again.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 08:45:20 PM
In my opinion, I think it is not a good idea to sell your bitcoin and buy ethereum. Why dont you just hold your bitcoin and just have another budget to buy eth. Both have good potentials and really are good coins, so I think it is better to have them both.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 08:40:30 PM
The answer yes, main looking at it etherum have better future than bitcoin but not for immediate use but for future use, from my perspective  etherum has a better future so you can convert convert bitcoin to nair
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 05, 2018, 08:32:02 PM
It is really upto your preference. Take the crypto you believe in more.  It will help that way.

Both Bitcoin and ETH have their pontentials and risks, so choosing a side that you believe in will surely be less morally damaging. I could not really take sides as i prefer both of them. Bitcoin sports the best stability inspite of the market dips and Eth offers a whole lot more utility that guarantees continuous market activity. So in a way, both are a good choice.

Or, you can also think of putting your eggs in both basket. Sound better doesn't it? Best of both worlds.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 08:15:23 PM
This is a decision you have to make yourself, we can only suggest we can't decide for you.
You know the potential you see in bitcoin before investing in it.
And you are the one that knows what you potential you see in etheruem now, just compare and contrast then decide.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 08:08:19 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
Its your oen choice what to do to your bitcoin but as for me i would rather hold my bitcoin and wait its value to go pump high again. But it is also good to buy etherium now because its value is in dip and just like the bitcoin , you can also gain big profit from it when its value goes high again. Bitcoin is much better to gain bigger profit than other altcoins in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 08:01:35 PM
You can do it. If you think that selling your bitcoin and replacing it with etherium is better for you then it is your decision. But mind you that when bitcoin will soar, you will never regret of holding it even for a longer time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 05, 2018, 07:58:51 PM
The price drop in the value of bitcoins looks like its the highest dip because of the value of bitcoin but in reality it is not as compared to ethereum.
The percentage drop of bitcoin is less than 8% and ethereum has dropped a lot more so in my opinion I will even sell off some ETH you buy some bitcoins and then hold to see what happens.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 37
September 05, 2018, 07:54:33 PM
If you are still planning on doing this, I would still recommend to hold the bitcoin, even though it does offer that much of an innovative idea anymore it is still the most reliable coin, or at least, more reliable than ethereum.
Activity: 626
September 05, 2018, 07:51:27 PM
Well it's up to you because as you can see ethereum is on low price now so I think if you convert it to ethereum it will less unlike to bitcoin that have good value now. Think many times before yoyou decide to convert it.
Activity: 113
September 05, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

I think you just vary your portfolio, either bitcoin or ethereum. Even better, you add your portfolio to at least 10 crypto which are the top 25 in coinmarketcap.com.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 07:48:47 PM
Now convert Bitcoin in to Ethereum is not the best idea. I think that it is worth waiting for the moment when Bitcoin reaches at least 8000 dollars, and then it may be worth converting Bitcoin to Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
September 05, 2018, 07:43:17 PM
Although ethereum is in a dip and can be very tempting, bitcoin also generates a good income, you can have both and so diversify a little your portfolio, remember that it is better to minimize losses in contrast to maximize profits, if it were you would have in my bag 60% eth and 40% bitcoin, just to mix things up
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

I don't think it's necessary, bitcoin is very valuable compared to ethereum. moreover in the future bitcoin will be more valuable, don't do it. selling bitcoin at the current price you will lose.
Activity: 247
September 05, 2018, 07:41:03 PM
By looking at the current market conditions, waiting is a better thing, especially now that ethereum has dropped more than 12% while bitcoin looks stable, I think it's better to hold it until the market will recover.
Activity: 165
September 05, 2018, 07:35:00 PM
It's a good idea. Ethereum has a great potential to grow in the future. This is good for a long term hold or investment. Besides ethereum is getting popular and widely used.

Yes, ethereum does have good potential to grow in the future. But, I think for now it is not necessary to convert bitcoin to ethereum. Holding both of them will be better.
Activity: 25
September 05, 2018, 07:33:29 PM
Its ok to convert to ethereum but not all. Convert some of your bitcoins and hold the rest. Anyway both cryptos are good. Just hold them and wait.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 07:32:44 PM
Don't just try it, bitcoin is still boss , don't forget it paved way for others. Please think twice before taking any decision. I think bitcoin is still the best. Good luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 07:30:30 PM
Well, bitcoin is growing relative to Ethereum, Ethereum is not the best time of course ! crashed hard , take 200 dollars !
Pages:
Jump to: