Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 29. (Read 8003 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
September 10, 2018, 01:12:42 PM
I always believe that ethereum can recover in a short time, and I always make ethereum the first choice compared to bitcoin, maybe many think negatively and assume that ethereum will die soon, but I think otherwise.
Now doubt the Ethereum will not die. It will recover in course of time. Now someone is bending it to the bottom, but it is the question of time.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 10, 2018, 01:09:22 PM
Unfortunately, at the moment the ethereum shows very poor results. The price is very strong fell, and continues to fall. In comparison with the ethereum, Bitcoin still keeps very well. Therefore, I would not transfer my funds from bitcoin to the ethereum
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
I don't think it's a good idea to turn your Bitcoin into Ethereum, because these two coins are very potential coins in the crypto market. you better buy Ethereum so you have 2 types of potential coins for long-term investments. But the final decision is yours. you are free to choose the best one according to you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 10, 2018, 12:52:30 PM
I see this is a very old thread, but yea, if this was your plan, this is the exact time when you should do this. ETH below $200 is like having BTC under $1000 in early years.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 10, 2018, 12:50:43 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
better think of it by yourself, because I did the same thing and I actually regret it, the sudden dump of ethereum is really a pain, and I dont know when this dump will end. it is so hard to see my holdings to drop so easily.
Activity: 336
September 10, 2018, 12:45:03 PM
I thought about that too, especially now. I couldn't imagine such a low price for ETH. This is a good opportunity for all of us. I'm sure it was done on purpose.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 12:33:49 PM
That completely depends on you , it is a personal choice always. But if I was you I would do that  Cool Cool because now 1 btc ~ 31 eth. So the possibility if growing percentage of eth is better than btc ( btc is 3 tumes liw of its all time high whereas that of eth is 7 times ).
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 10, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
I always believe that ethereum can recover in a short time, and I always make ethereum the first choice compared to bitcoin, maybe many think negatively and assume that ethereum will die soon, but I think otherwise.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 12:22:33 PM
I am also thought about this. And now when I sell bitcoins I buy Ethereum. Don't want to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:20:05 PM
Now, probably you do not need to do anything with the already purchased crypto currency, unless it's trading, everything else does not make sense, because there is a very dependent dynamics from bitcoin, it's better to invest new money.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 12:17:55 PM
For now is not a food decision because the ethereum price is falling down and the bitcoin have a highest price now i suggest to you dot do that choose bitcoin now.
Activity: 406
September 10, 2018, 11:13:17 AM
I think it is better to keep both ethereum and bitcoin. Convert only a part of it. You have a bigger chance holding both
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 11:11:18 AM
The reverse make (converting Ethereum to bitcoin) is much more preferable at the moment  for me. Bitcoin is more stable and drains the altcoins when ever there is a fall in its price
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 11:09:06 AM
And actually what is the point of that?! It seems to me that bitcoin's potential for growth is still higher than Ethereum,and for this reason alone, the exchange of bitcoin for Ethereum is at least meaningless, although only if bitcoin is not equated to securities!)
Activity: 130
September 09, 2018, 10:42:57 PM
I suggest not to do it. Converting your bitcoin to ethereum is a bad idea because these two coins are highly stable coin in the market and worth holding. If you have enough money in your pocket why not buying another investment like ethereum? And if you don’t have enough money Smiley Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 09, 2018, 10:09:19 PM
In current situation if i have bitcoin in that case i hold bitcoin and stay with bitcoin not convert into ethereum because bitcoin having good reputation in the crypto market as the price drop down also in Ethereum but it will again jump as one year ago.
Activity: 182
September 09, 2018, 10:03:15 PM
The prices are lowering down, market are low at this point in time, since Eth has low value now it is best time to invest in it but i advise you not to convert all Bitcoin into Eth they will all recover hold some of it.
Activity: 137
September 09, 2018, 10:03:08 PM
For what reason? planning of long-term or short-term? If I were you I would, why?
Ethereum/Alts is doing great as of now, decent daily volumes and bulling trends.
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 10:02:46 PM
You can convert bitcioin to ethereum because the etherum price is now $ 200 and the bitcoin price is at $ 6300 you can convert bitcoin to ethereum because I think you will be profitable fast
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 10:00:52 PM
No, I don't think this is a good way. I think Bitcoin is a better cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is more stable than Ethereum. And Ethereum's price drop in this year's market is very serious, and now only $200.

For me I am still in no need to do it. Because as we can see the crypto market trend of ETH price are dropping greatly and it really need to spend more time to wait before it can be recovered. While bitcoin now even it will dropping but it is not as worst as compared to ETH which is more affected by the bearish. So still remain with bitcoin for possible great profits to earn even in long term plan.
Pages:
Jump to: