Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 33. (Read 7990 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 10:30:31 AM
I think it's would be wrong decision if we convert bitcoin to ethereum. because both have good value. it would be beneficial to buy more ethereum instead of converting bitcoin.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 10:19:41 AM
I think with this dynamic its more wiser to convert ethereum to Bitcoin,because ethereum is lower and lower and bitcoin is going up
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 05, 2018, 10:19:11 AM
I think that's a good idea. I just love altcoins more than bitcoin. In my opinion, they have better technology and in the future they can cost more than bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:18:59 AM
Keep all the money in top coins. Sooner or later the market will unfold and we will see unprecedented growth.
Activity: 276
September 05, 2018, 10:18:37 AM
In my opinion, you don't turn your Bitcoin into Ethereum. This is a bad idea because these two coins are very stable coins on the market and valuable. Bitcoin is digital gold and will always be good to store. Ethereum has more competitors, but Ethereum remains a better investment than investing in other cryptocurrency.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 10:15:59 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Right now at this moment in the market, I would not personally do that. Heavy days are coming out for Ethereum, according to forecasts. And nothing gives any signals that Ethereum will soon rise a lot. I would personally keep the BTC instead ETH.
Activity: 434
September 05, 2018, 10:01:24 AM
I don't think you need to do that. ethereum prices are not good compared to bitcoin
Activity: 364
September 05, 2018, 09:38:38 AM
That's not the best idea. I mean, you don't get much benefit from transferring your bitcoins to Ethereum. In my opinion, these are two equivalent and strong coins. I admit the option that Ethereum may one day become the main and the heaviest coin. But it will be a very long time so now it makes no sense to convert.
Activity: 378
September 05, 2018, 09:08:42 AM
Your decision at the present time can help you make a big profit because the ETH price is very low, when it recovers, you can x2 or x3 the money you invest. However you need some luck, I sell half of the bitcoin to buy ETH at this time and i hope it is the right decision.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 05, 2018, 08:50:27 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
Any reasons to do that? i think it will be better for you to keep your investments on bitcoin, ETF is coming for bitcoin and also ETN for bitcoin and its not for ethereum. All upcoming things is all on bitcoin not on ethereum, so i guess it would be better to invest on bitcoin right now. But if you want to go long term in ethereum i think it would not be bad idea.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
Ethereum and bitcoin both fall and rise and the price rises slightly but if I choose two coins I prefer bitcoin because I have bitcoin confidence.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
You can convert some of your bitcoin into ethereum. But converting all may not be a wise decision.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
September 05, 2018, 08:37:19 AM
I dont think you need to exchange your bitcoin to ethereum, the more secure you have bitcoin than ethereum because bitcoin has a very limited total supply so that it can potentially generate enormous profits.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 08:25:32 AM
Selling all your btc and buy eth is not a very good idea. You can convert a part of your btc with eth but not all of them as the price of btc will rise at first.
Activity: 42
September 05, 2018, 08:16:14 AM
In my opinion, holding your bitcoins than holding ethereum is much better because when the market recovers i think you can earn a lot of profit from your bitcoins because it have a very expensive value so when it increases you will get big profit from it. Ethereum has a very low price now so it is also a good opportunity to buy some of it and earn more profit soon but i would like to suggest bitcoin if you have enough fiat to earn much more profit.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 05, 2018, 08:09:48 AM
Ethereum today live in the some instability. Buterin self says that Eth ecosystem must be changed for survival. And it's mean that without qualitative changes this project can slowly die. Today it's a monopolist practically but cryptoworld is too variable to rest on one's laurels. To live - run!
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 08:04:12 AM
Hello pal. For me it is really fine to convert you bitcoin into ethereum since both currency is two of the best coin to invest with. Top 2 in the chart. At the moment eth has dip so much and this is the right time to invest. Bottomline is it's alright pal. You can convert it. Cheers!
Activity: 313
September 05, 2018, 08:01:50 AM
Based on the current market happenings, I will not advice that you should go ahead to convert your bitcoin to ethereum. The reason is so obvious because presently bitcoin is striving much better than ethereum. I don't see any reason why anyone will yo for ethereum at the expense of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 05, 2018, 07:44:36 AM
The first thing you shoukd consider first is the market I recommend to take a gander at the cost of the Ethereum and Bitcoin, the instability of the coins and different angles that may influence the coins cost. As I would like to think its preferred to hold your bitcoin over to pitch it to purchase eth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 07:37:44 AM
I would suggest that you keep your bitcoin and do not convert to ethereum since right now and I think as always. Bitcoin will remain king of the world when it comes to cryptocurrencies. I would keep all my bitcoins as the price is going up right now and people are slowly going back to BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: