Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 35. (Read 7990 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 05, 2018, 04:43:48 AM
Do not sell all bitcoins. Convert some of your bituoins to the Etherium. So there will be more opportunities to earn during the volatility of the market.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 05, 2018, 04:41:27 AM
Do not sell all bitcoins. It is best to divide it into three parts. I hold one part in bitcoin, the second in ethereum, the third in altcoins. In the current situation, when bitcoin and ethereum falls in price, some coins show a serious growth and you can decently earn.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
September 05, 2018, 04:40:51 AM
It depends on your thoughts. I think both are the same level of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and Ethereum are called kings and queens. If you like, you can redeem Ethereum.
no! it is too early to exchange the bitcoin into the ethereum. yeah. i know that these two coin was the most good performanve and popularity among all the coins. but in the time like this, the market having a problem in price and in the market. but also it is depend on you what you want to invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 04:35:44 AM
It's not a first. If it already has a number of ethereum, bitcoin to survive. Can you make it as a long-term investment. because the bitcoin is suitable for the long term.
Activity: 82
September 05, 2018, 04:34:29 AM
It depends on your thoughts. I think both are the same level of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and Ethereum are called kings and queens. If you like, you can redeem Ethereum.
Activity: 168
September 05, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
It's up to you, and if you think that's best for you, then you have to follow what you think is best for you.

I believe you need to keep two COINS if possible, because each coin has its own merits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:22:54 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
I would advise you not to sell all the bitcoins. All the same it is a reliable coin and it will not hurt you. For example, you can sell half the bitcoin and buy an etherium on them. And you will have two distinct coins
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
September 05, 2018, 03:27:38 AM
I think that this is a ridiculous idea, because why bitcoin is exchanged for ethereum. This is nonsense, firstly because bitcoin is more stable and more expensive, in the second bitcoin for a very long time in the market is a proven coin and with it you will surely earn something as opposed to others.

Yes correct, why do you need to convert your bitcoin with ethereum? bitcoin is more popular and its proven worth in the market gains more investors than ethereum.

besides that, if you stick with bitcoin, your profit will bigger and if you convert with ethereum, I don't know when you can make a profit from ethereum. but I think you need to search on your own and don't depends on other people said because it is always better that you can find a better answer. this will differ if you have a big balance of bitcoin so you don't have any problem to convert to ethereum.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 01:00:42 AM
primarily based on my enjoy and market judgment, I think that 1/2 is better. they may be all suitable coins, one is the encrypted king and the alternative is the encrypted queen. it is a coin really worth investing in.
Activity: 350
September 04, 2018, 10:26:53 PM
I think that this is a ridiculous idea, because why bitcoin is exchanged for ethereum. This is nonsense, firstly because bitcoin is more stable and more expensive, in the second bitcoin for a very long time in the market is a proven coin and with it you will surely earn something as opposed to others.

Yes correct, why do you need to convert your bitcoin with ethereum? bitcoin is more popular and its proven worth in the market gains more investors than ethereum.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 03:37:49 PM
If I were you, here is what I will do, I would use half of the money to lock down bitcoin and use the other half to hold ethereum. But I won't just go for one but both.

Although I like Ethereum, I do not see any reason to do these things. Why should you convert BTC in ETH? Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency, and it is still unbeatable. You can exchange  1 BTC for some alts if you have several Bitcoins.
Activity: 114
September 04, 2018, 03:55:01 AM
I hope you have not done so, otherwise you will regret it. Ethereum is overrated by you, and you may be affected by it. Your own judgment.
Activity: 167
September 04, 2018, 03:21:44 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
I think you should keep holding Bitcoin, because its price may double when SEC rules. After that it moons, and all alts will follow. You can also split your assets between ETH and BTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
Every decision will depend on you, but you are in a good step about asking for other people's opinions. But I prefer to recommend Bitcoin, because Bitcoin has a bigger bubble potential, while Ethereum doesn't.
Activity: 448
September 02, 2018, 06:44:05 AM
I do not think that this is a reasonable decision to turn bitcoins into an etherium, as it is not very profitable
Activity: 124
September 02, 2018, 06:25:23 AM
I believe in bitcoin more than any other altcoin.Bitcoin is constantly evolving .
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 03:30:43 AM
To be honest, I wouldn't do that . The best option is to invest half of bitcoins in Ethereum
Activity: 24
I would have bought more than ETH for example cardano and eos. I think in the long term they can give higher profits
Activity: 24
Ethereum is pretty cool. Lately I've been trying to get into Dapps and games that are being developed with the smart contract functioning of the Eth network. Most of the games are like ICO scams in that they offer presale of OP items that you can't actually use because it's just pixel games and no gameplay Grin but I like it because eventually there will be a good game with low entry I think War of Cryptos might be that...but be careful. I don't invest in pre-sales anyways.
Activity: 32
On point, good to have both invests in bitcoin and ethereum. I am not the type of a users who invest only in one coin so I prefer both in btc and ethereum. Converting all your btc to ethereum is not a wise moves btc as the best investment so also good to hold ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: