Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 54. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Well,  in as much as Ethereum has Really shown a lot of potential,  i don't really think it's nothing compared to bitcoin just reason the scenario of the last bull run when btc hits $20k, eth was just $1.4k.
So I'll advice you hold on to your btc
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Oh. High risk, Very high risk dude. Why do you forgot about diversification? Buy some Ethereum, to my mind - 5% it's the comfortable amount of Ethereum in portfolio

If you have for example only 1000 dollars of Bitcoin then it's not wise to spread only %5. You can't gain much with 50 dollars of Ethereum anyway. It's best to diversificate based on total amount. He could be a big investor, %5 is enough, or little fish, he needs to put %50 of his money to ETH.
The allocation of capital at this stage is very reasonable because it reduces the risk to investors. Need to plan for the worst situations today to keep investors active. The market will continue to fall in order to bounce back later this year and I believe that everything will be fine again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is tried and true and dependable and ethereum is the most grounded of all altcoins, they merit hodling for in light of the fact that they are the best of cryptographic money. I lean toward not to offer our bitcoin just to change over in ethereum in light of the fact that bitcoin is the lord of crytocurrency it will blasts later on and im beyond any doubt with that. Best to have both bitcoin and ethereum they will gives us great benefits later on...
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think right about now it will be a wise decision to on to your bitcoin because if the market picks up we would first see a surge in bitcoin before other altcoins follow suite,  after then mayb when btc has been a lil stable that is when altcoins come along. You can convert to ethereum at that time.
Activity: 784
I think for the investor of the trading, you should not convert to prevent losses, but it it is necessary, why not. But now it is good thing to the if ethereum converted to bitcoin, because it has a higher value.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Oh. High risk, Very high risk dude. Why do you forgot about diversification? Buy some Ethereum, to my mind - 5% it's the comfortable amount of Ethereum in portfolio

If you have for example only 1000 dollars of Bitcoin then it's not wise to spread only %5. You can't gain much with 50 dollars of Ethereum anyway. It's best to diversificate based on total amount. He could be a big investor, %5 is enough, or little fish, he needs to put %50 of his money to ETH.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
I do the opposite, I translate all my free air into Bitcoins, because I think that Bitcoin will grow much faster than ETH. And the cross rate will fall in the future
Activity: 164
if it will sell and will invest on another coin would have to be on a potentially high coin of course and if my advice is mending to buy ethereum, dash, litlecoin which I think is nice and many are interested and the selling price is high, but it's up to you because you may already more experience from me.
Activity: 280
I do not think you need to exchange your bitcoin to ethereum, the more secure you have bitcoin than ethereum because bitcoin has a very limited total supply so that it can potentially generate enormous profits.
I think so. To speed the ETH
But for the long term, keep the BTC
It is important that this decision is carefully calculated so as not to affect your funds. Consider carefully the decision to convert the 2 coins.
Activity: 91
I think yes, I can't explain it properly, but, personally, I believe more in Ethereum rather than in Bitcoins. Probably, the drastic fall in Bitcoin prices has affected my opinion and the way of perceiving the Bitcoin as a stable cryptocurrency. I believe that Ethereum will be much more demanded and used than the Bitcoin.
In conclusion, my answer will be: "Yes, convert your Bitcoins in Ethereums"

However, bare in mind that this is only my opinion, think more than twice before doing so
Activity: 672
Both coin is much valuable and demand-able coins of crypto world and in long term you can earned a very good profit from both of them. If Bitcoin is the base currency of crypto industry, whereas Ethereum is the base platform of maximum Altcoins. But market follow the footstep of Bitcoin and where he goes, the market goes there.
So according to me stay with Bitcoin and if you have strong desire of buying Ethereum, then sell a small portion of Bitcoin and invest in Ethereum. But don't sell your whole Bitcoin for buying Ethereum.
Activity: 224
Activity: 47
Ethereum is a good coin  now but  bitcoin is the most special and it is the king of the crypto market in terms of value as well as its influence and importance in the development of the crypto ecosystem. So, if you want to convert bitcoin to ETH, you should invest 50% on ethereum and 50% on bitcoin,
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I don't think you need to do this. In this year's Ethereum it may be a bit more than Bitcoin, but I think Ethereum relies on Bitcoin, so Bitcoin is safer.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
I do not think you need to exchange your bitcoin to ethereum, the more secure you have bitcoin than ethereum because bitcoin has a very limited total supply so that it can potentially generate enormous profits.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
It depends on you if you think that would be the best for you then you must follow what you think is the best for yourself. You must think wisely before you do such decision so that you can avoid a big loss and especially you can also avoid regrets. If bitcoins price is higher than ethereum then you must probably stay.
I see indeed for the development of Ethereum has continued to experience a pretty good improvement. with its ability to grow to generate profits and an ever-increasing position. by replacing your Bitcoin to Ethereum will be very profitable with its current development is getting better.
If you can wait for more time then you can do this, you can invest your money into ETH as we seen growth and progress with its development the can reach high and the value of your bitcoin will increase as well after you change it back to btc, investment with something that you should gain enough knowledge to make sure that you will avoid any mistake in your decisions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

In my own opinion, you should not do that because the market price of bitcoins today is still low to convert on ethereum, just wait for the price of btc to pump up again before converting into eth.
Activity: 168
It all depends on the investors but for me,I will not convert my Bitcoin into Ethereum as these two coin are stable in the market.We just need to hold Bitcoin as this will have a high price value by November or December this year.
Activity: 98

are you delirious? please be aware. everyone wants to have bitcoin, and you want to trade it with ethereum. waow really confusing. please think again, do not be rash in making decisions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I believe in BTC and ETH. I did not convert BTC into ETH. I always keep 2 favorite cryptographic coin at a time. And now, I'm profitable for this decision. And I will continue to do that!
Pages:
Jump to: