Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 55. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 250
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
It depends on you if you think that would be the best for you then you must follow what you think is the best for yourself. You must think wisely before you do such decision so that you can avoid a big loss and especially you can also avoid regrets. If bitcoins price is higher than ethereum then you must probably stay.
I see indeed for the development of Ethereum has continued to experience a pretty good improvement. with its ability to grow to generate profits and an ever-increasing position. by replacing your Bitcoin to Ethereum will be very profitable with its current development is getting better.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
you must learn and understand a bit about market and trending.
ether is losing it faith from crypto enthusiast as their network always congestion and take a lot of time and fees.
Hold your BTC and can easily go back to any other coins
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
I think this is a good choice. The price of Bitcoin is too high. In the future, it will not have much room for growth. The current price of Ethereum is still very low, and it will have a lot of room for growth in the future, so invest in it. It will be a better choice.

this could be done if he has a big amount in bitcoin so he can convert his bitcoin to ethereum. but if he only has less than 1 bitcoin, then I suggest to stay with bitcoin only and leave the ethereum. at least, ethereum needs bitcoin to adjust the price and no matter how much the increase in the ethereum price, bitcoin price will give us a big profit than ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

For me personally, I hold all my investment funds in Bitcoin and Ethereum almost evenly, I would say about 20% of my money is in Ethereum, and the rest is in Bitcoin. I still strongly believe in bitcoin that this is the best coin now, never in doubt.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
Sell your bitcoin and buy Ethereum?
I don't think this is correct. I think if you already have Bitcoin, I hope that you can continue to be patient. Bitcoin is the king of money. Bitcoin will rise in all currencies, and bitcoin will fall in all currencies. Fall, more stable and safer than Ethereum Bitcoin,
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Now it seems that ETH is at a lower price. Selling bitcoin to buy ETH is a good investment strategy.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
That's a choice you have to make after considering the market situation and other factors like the rate of growth and other factors like which coins are likely to gain value overtime than the other. eth IS a high quality coin and there are chances that it will add value  in the near future but i dont think that changing all your BTC to ETH IS worth it, BTC is still the crypto king, just don't give up on it too early
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Gauging with the current Bitcoin performance, there might be a number of people who might have already given up on the coin as it has lost considerable amount of value and has been a poor performer in the crypto market. However, giving up on it that easily might not be one of the best things one can do, The whole market is suffering now and we cannot afford to judge the coin by its current value
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I do most of my investments on ethereum, and I believe in the future ethereum will save me a lot of money.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
I prefer not to sell our bitcoin just to convert in ethereum because bitcoin is the king of crytocurrency it will booms in the future and im very sure with that.

Converting/trading is totally different from selling and then buying again  but  we shouldnt have to convert our bitcoins to etherium because bitcoin is already known to bring big profits as long as you are verry patient to hold it . instead you can only buy etherium using your own cash , so that you can hold them both because etherium is also a verry promising coin that is good as bitcoin.
Activity: 128
I think this is a good choice. The price of Bitcoin is too high. In the future, it will not have much room for growth. The current price of Ethereum is still very low, and it will have a lot of room for growth in the future, so invest in it. It will be a better choice.
Activity: 13
I prefer not to sell our bitcoin just to convert in ethereum because bitcoin is the king of crytocurrency it will booms in the future and im very sure with that.
Activity: 125
In this falling market, I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are worth investing. They are of high value and have long-held value. If you want to change Bitcoin to Ethereum, I think this is okay.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

It depends on your trading style, but if you want to trade off bitcoin for Etherium that's not a god idea, but if you want to divide your investments to less the risk of investin you can do so. Bitcoin is the best coin in the market today which has the highest potential growth and trading volume will never be a problem so you investments is secured.
Activity: 322

No need to do anything. Because, if the price of ethereum increases, bitcoin is also definitely higher than ethereum.
So, usually ethereum follows the bitcoin price. My opinion, changing eth to btc is a useless step for investment.
You can get more profit from bitcoin.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11

I will advise you to hold your bitcoin. Don't bother to buy ETH because once there is a bull run in crypto you may regret not leaving your coin in bitcoin. Bitcoin is good for long term holding because you will still get your gains.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
Why do you want sell Bitcoin and buy Ethereum. Why do you not think about diversification? I think it's more useful strategy on this market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

I don't think it's necessary, cause investing in BTC and Ethereum is the best way to invest in crypto at all. I, for instance, transferred almost every crypto currency I had into Ethereum and Bitcointalk
Activity: 154
I dont know. Both of ETH and Bitcoin are good now. the market has increased so much now and I think you can invest in both BTC and ETH
Activity: 168

I advise you not to change all your money in ethereum. It would be better if your money is divided into coins or different investments.
Remember that putting hope on one thing has a lot of risk. We will never know what will happen in the future, so you better think again wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: