Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 51. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Its your personal choice but from past two weeks bitcoin has a good hike in the price so its better to stay and wait for some beneficial profit you make through through it and ethereum is been stable since many days so my advice is to stay with bitcoin if needed you can trade in some altcoin and make some quick profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

I wouldn't think this is a good idea so suggesting this is not good since ETH is a very stable coin like Bitcoin but BTC has a bull run that makes it pump a while and dip later while ETH only rely on the bull run to have a little price pump.
But I'm not saying that ETH is bad it was just BTC is a bit better. Why don't buy ETH instead of converting it ETH have a lot of potential so holding both is much good advice.
Activity: 140
it was Ethereum (ETH) that was able to present the potentially limitless utility of the block. According to the State of the DApps service, about 1,565 decentralized applications have already been created for the Ethereum blockade.
Activity: 336
ETH is promising, so you can buy it, but I think that you do not need to sell the entire BTC to buy ETH, you can only transfer a certain part. Good luck Wink
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Sometimes that is a good way to make some profit for your future but for me even i did that method sometimes i do always check first which of those two i can get much more profit or which of those have an a cheaper transaction because sometimes in our own countries there are times that sometimes that ethereum transaction is much cheaper rather than bitcoin and sometimes bitcoin is also much cheaper in other terms but in the end you can find the answer on your own mind and hands how you will manage to make a lot of profit and would not waste some of it for nothing.
I think its better if you keep your Bitcoin because it is still much valuable than Ethereum, and since you have BTC its better to hold it so when the time has come when its value increase much more then sell your Bitcoin so you can get huge profit. ETH is also worth it crypto but Bitcoin is better than to it so dont waste the opportunity of having  and holding Bitcoin, just to convert in ETH even this crypto is also have higher value. But its depend to you which crypto is your going to choose, just be wise of choosing better crypto.
Activity: 357
Sometimes that is a good way to make some profit for your future but for me even i did that method sometimes i do always check first which of those two i can get much more profit or which of those have an a cheaper transaction because sometimes in our own countries there are times that sometimes that ethereum transaction is much cheaper rather than bitcoin and sometimes bitcoin is also much cheaper in other terms but in the end you can find the answer on your own mind and hands how you will manage to make a lot of profit and would not waste some of it for nothing.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
to buy bitcoin I think ethereum is good enough to be an investment and maybe some other altcoin which become top 10 in rating also can you consider as your investment. if i better invest the bitcoin in comparison
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Hold half of your bitcoin, then convert the other half to ethereum. In that case, it wouldn't be as much of a big loss if you convert it all to eth when the unwanted and the unexpected happens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
Generally people do vice versa - they convert Ethereun into bitcoins. Especially that it's not the best time for eth now - it remains on the same point of $450-470 over the past month and btc is gradually growing.
Just leave your bitcoins rest in peace and wait for the bull market.
Activity: 238
It is not worth to do this move. Despite on BTC's value ETH is a strong cryrptocurrency as well so it doesn't metter what will you choose in this situation.
Activity: 308
Bitcoin prices soar today, but Ethereum prices are not rising. Thus, the sale of BTC to buy ETH before is a wrong choice.
Activity: 103
I'm holding some of both, much more ETH though, I'm expecting it to go back to $6-700 soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Logically It is a good decision you can make since Ethereum has more chance of getting bigger profit compare to Bitcoin. Although it is very risky because it has more chance also to get dump in percentage compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
In this very moment it seems that Bitcoin dominance is on the rise, so for converting Bitcoin into ETH it may just not be the best moment.
Activity: 322
It is possible to bring bitcoin to Ethereum partly a wise decision but I think it is better to exchange 25-35% of your bitcoins !
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
Probably not, at this time bitcoin was still on the top so why converting it to ethereum if we are surely 100% to bitcoin that price will rise up. Do you want to convert gold into silver? think about that. Bitcoin still the king so dont lose hope be patient and wait for the bull run.

I agree with you, bitcoin now become strong and the price still on the good progress to increase and although ethereum can increase too, bitcoin will still the king in the price. at this time, I still keep my bitcoin and not converting into ethereum because the ethereum price itself is on the high price so it's not a good idea to do that thing. maybe if ethereum can get dump too deep, I will consider buying ethereum Grin
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Probably not, at this time bitcoin was still on the top so why converting it to ethereum if we are surely 100% to bitcoin that price will rise up. Do you want to convert gold into silver? think about that. Bitcoin still the king so dont lose hope be patient and wait for the bull run.
Activity: 121
In cryptocurrency, there is a saying that diversification is always the right choice.
You can convert some of the bitcoin to Ethereum and then leave a bit of bitcoin, which I think is correct.
In the future, these two coins are definitely the hottest coins, they can bring the greatest value of coins.
Activity: 43
Bitcoin and etherium are the most famous digital currencies right now. The two monetary forms can both develop and fall. For us, a diminishing in the rate of BTC/ETH with a reduction in two sets will imply that bitcoin deteriorates speedier than the air, with development - the air ascends in cost quicker than bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
You must do the analysis first. if eth has a chance to go up then do it.
Each will make a decision you must analyze it first. price in the market always changing, isn't?
Pages:
Jump to: