Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 53. (Read 7998 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 0
Converting your BTC to ETH is not a bad idea. Bitcoin is expensive on market than ETH, this means that you can buy more Ethereum if you decide to abide by your decision. The rate at which Ethereum is increasing in % is quite greater than Bitcoin.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
you can do that but I suggest you sell 20-30% of your bitcoin assets for ethereum, because after all the bitcoin is still one of the highest-positioned coins and ethereum is the second alternative coin after bitcoin. but both coins provide profit and potential
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
If you convert your bitcoins into ethereum, it will not be a big mistake and you can also win in the profit from such a decision. Although bitcoin still continues to dominate the price of all the crypto currency, ethereum may increase in price, especially if it soon introduces the Plasma project, which will allow this coin to have a scalability of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second instead of the current fifteen.
Activity: 158
Merit: 16
I was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

I don't think you will be benefitted by this idea. Ethereum can't replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies. It is a foolish idea I think because ETH won't give you profit as bitcoin.I think you should change your mind and keep bitcoin as much as possible.
Activity: 114
Keep holdin your BTC and keep waiting for the another bullrun of it, at the same time invest to etherium to have another earnings beside of bitcoin. However, BTC are the best cryptocurrencies in crypto world, no matter if you're holding BTC or ETH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
For now btc showing more chances to the increase their price, i see the situation of last year when bitcoin only rise, altcoin only dying
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
dont do that i think eth price is following btc price so better hold btc f9or now wait till vitalik comes with new ideas
Activity: 95
If I were you so immediatelly I'd converted my BTC to ETH then I'd bought promissing ICO project tokens like QRP (cryptics.tech)
Activity: 632
Merit: 108
https://imgur.com/TOEV9DO
I think now is the right time to convert bitcoin to Ethereum, because in the near future we expect big technical updates in the Ethereum network, which will be the basis for a sharp increase in the price of the ETH.
Activity: 532
I will convert my bitcoin to ethereum if I become you, I will think how much increase your money if keep investment with bitcoin, you can try convert to ethereum because you can earn and increase your money more than you hold and save with bitcoin investment, ethereum cangrow up more higher than bitcoin price.
Activity: 182
In my opinion conversion is not a good idea,  hold it for some time and then sale it for profit.  If you can afford  then make another inveatment in ethereum  and take the profit  from both. 
Activity: 322
I also have both these coins and both of these coins are good. Bitcoin is king of the crypto world and ETH is the queen of the crypto world. Those coins are never go down permanently and if you have enough money to invest try to buy all two coins. Further if we have ETH we can transfer those amount to buy tokens from ICO's as well. ETH is also one of the potential token like bitcoin and main platform for buying the tokens from ICO's.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
Ethereum is the growth potential altcoin. This is altcoin with advanced blockchain technology, it is a lot of ICO projects used as foundation. Many experts believe that in the next few years Ethereum will grow strongly and compete with Bitcoin. As compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum has a faster speed, lower transaction costs. However, I advise you not to sell all Bitcoin to invest in Ethereum. Bitcoin is still the king of the market until now, it is still the strongest and it still controls the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The best way is to exchange with friends! Or you can use the prestige Exchanger!
Be careful and careful when creating your wallet to hold your coin!
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
At the moment I don't see any point in doing that the 2 currencies generally move up and down at the same time although the percentage points of the move can differ. I suppose there is a point when Ethereum will break from its trading ratio against Bitcoin but until that starts to happen you may as well stick with Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
No you shouldnt. Make sure to have plenty of BTC. It will serve you well in a bear market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114

It is difficult to recommend something in this market, but I still hold the opinion that in the portfolio there must be bitcoin, at least a small part.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Well,at the end of the day the decision is yours knowing that bitcoin is for long term investment with greater market value though ETH price right now is doing well too.However, having both coin will entail you bigger profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Wy sell btc for eth when you can have both and sell both of them in due time.. there will come a time that bitcoin's value will rise and so is ethereum, both has great potential, both has a promising great reward if you both hold it for the time being and sell when right time is, that you can double up your profit you not have bitcoin but ethereum as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Yes, you can do so by performing only a few actions :
1. Start a cryptocurrency wallet for Ethereum.
2. Find a good cryptocurrency exchanger.
3. Transfer cryptocurrency through it. Everything is as simple as possible
Pages:
Jump to: