Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 68. (Read 7999 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
There was a time when I bought bitcoin and ethereum at the same time.Months had passed and I already earn profits from both coins.And I observed that ethereum has a higher price increase than bitcoin.With that scenario,I focus my attention to ethereum.And thereafter I started investing more in ethereum rather than bitcoin but I still have my bitcoin in my wallet.I'm not planning to convert it into ETH it's just that I invest more in ETH.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I don't think this is necessary because with the growth of bitcoin will start to rise the air and all the altcoins created on aspire, I would have traded the promising bitcoin to altcoins because they will give more profit
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I think you should think about it again! Because Ethereum is now facing a more powerful competitor (3.0 blockchain), I think it is better to hold Bitcoin in a short time!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
If you are thinking that ethereum will perform better than bitcoin then why not? I have bitcoin and ethereum in my portofolio but I have more ethereum compared to bitcoin because i believe the potential of ethereum is way bigger than bitcoin. It's never a wrong move to leave some of your bitcoin and buy ethereum with the rest because you don't know if bitcoin start to go up again.
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Personally, I think Ethereum is the cryptocurrency with the most potential.

Smart contracts are a killer feature. Nobody has any idea of all the possible applications of a such disruptive technology. We have seen p2p loans, digital decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), and ICOs, but it is only the beginning.

Currently Ethereum is number 2, but one day it will be number 1. Because from a technological perspective it is far more superior.

But I don’t think betting only on one horse is intelligent. The key of security is diversification. So don’t convert all your bitcoins to ETH.
Activity: 83
Don't convert your bitcoin to ethereum because bitcoin is still got higher price than ethereum. Better to hold your bitcoin and wait for the till it's on its peak. I think bitcoin will grow its price soon, just wait for it.
Activity: 126

oh my god, on what basis do you want to exchange bitcoin with ethereum? almost everyone wants to have bitcoin, because the profit is very good and the future will certainly be bright, you are very strange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
Do not convert all of your Bitcoins into Ethereum. Bitcoin is digital gold and always will be good for hold. Ethereum have more and more competitors, but still Ethereum is better investment than investment in other 99% cryptocurrencies, because most of them will fail.
Activity: 133
You can convert your bitcoins to ethereum, it is a good choice, now ethereum is more likely to give you a higher percentage on return on investment than bitcoin can because bitcoin has already grown so much but for ethereum there is still a lot of growing left to do price wise which means more money can be made from investing in ethereum
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
You should convert your bitcoins to ethereum asap because ethereum price as of this moment is preparing for a major bull run. I hope it will reach its peak last year in no time. But it is still my prediction based on the price growth movement of ethereum in the last few days. Better support this conclusion by making a segregate research. And also, invest at your own risk. You are the only liable for your own actions.
Activity: 178
Converting your bitcoin to etherum is not a good idea...its obvious that when you convert you will have more ETH but you should keep in mind that both coin will add value, and bitcoin will still top ETH. So I suggest you don't convert.
And I would still recommend to turn all bitcoin into Ethereum or at least to distribute 50/50. Because the Ethereum will really grow, and bitcoin will have a hindrance with the growth, because many will rush to sell when the purchased bitcoin is 15K.
Activity: 95
Yes it is a good Idea. But will better if your buy tokens of ICO projects.For me the best promissing project is cryptics.tech
Cuz I see the future with AI and the project is giving an AI based forecasts with 70%+  probability . Check it
Activity: 70
Converting your bitcoin to etherum is not a good idea...its obvious that when you convert you will have more ETH but you should keep in mind that both coin will add value, and bitcoin will still top ETH. So I suggest you don't convert.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
I think it depends on you but for me, it's better to stick with bitcoin only and not convert into other coins because I think when bitcoin increase, the price can go higher and our profit can more than just $100. so maybe you can patient for a while and only wait for bitcoin price increase again. while you wait, you can analyze bitcoin price trends so you can make a prediction about the trend.
Activity: 98
For the moment it probably will not make a big difference in the next few days. But maybe you can go on altcoin with a smaller marketcap, to at least prepare for the end of the year.
Activity: 72
It's a good idea to hold the ether and how much you need to look at your money. However, the growth of altcoin is certainly greater than the ether, because the ether has risen too much, because it is a very good project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

Both bitcoin and ethereum are presently at good low price for buy opportunity. As for me, I would buy more of ethereum than bitcoin because ethereum has not grown as its bitcoin counterpart so there is more room for growth for ethereum than btc
Activity: 178
I would certainly hold Ethereum, but I would buy at a price of 0.0456. My reason is it is cheaper and has a greater opportunity to gain in price and eventually I think it will get parity with bitcoin, the transactions are faster and a lot of coins based on Ethereum. + A lot of famous people make statements that they will buy Ethereum, so I vote to hold Ethereum instead of BTC. Or you can hold in percentage...

Agreed. Ethereum has a very strong advertising company and the excitement around it is great. This of course will not make it the best token, but it can raise the price sharply.
Activity: 196
I think it's just to divide 50 there and 50 there and you definitely do not miss, as these are 2 top coins, and they will not once be able to salt me ​​up, but will only give pluses, do not be afraid to split them in half, see the result without losses yourself, but with a plus)
Activity: 154
yes,you should.
Undoubtly bitcoin has not any compare in crytp world and crypto currency.but with the time bitcoin is  not matching itself to run with.Till now bitcoin is the best  crypto coin of the world.but people who are holding bircoin to them or who are trading with bitcoin as because bitcoins price is going less so they are facing problems.and losing money.etheium stands on second postion about publicity in crypto world..so to get profit and to reach your goal..you should convert  your  bitcoun to etherium.
Pages:
Jump to: